- by Deri, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5For the last month the app multiple times didnt accepted my Master password. When it happens I am locked out of all my pages and cant do anything. I have to wait for around hour to have it work again.
- by Firefox user 13489273, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5I am sure that it will be my favorite in future, it looks good, work well and stuff BUT currently the requirement for external installed program in the OS is an absolute deal breaker! Another deal breaker is the lack of option for credentials remembering, I do not like to log in every time when I start my computer.
- by Dheepak R, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5[2YR Subscribed Customer] Needs a standalone desktop app to function. Desktop app asks me to go online even though I am online. unusable on any browser because of this requirement.
Feels like I made a big mistake in paying for a non-functioning service with better alternatives availableHey there! We can reassure, that our developers are already working on a standalone browser extension. As for the error, perhaps you could contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They are always ready to help!
- by Firefox user 13140345, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5The add-on is not available from the play store for my Android phone. I have the free version of Nordpass on my phone for review. I only use Firefox and I can't get the add-on to load.Hi there! The browser extension is not needed for mobile devices. All you have to install is the NordPass application itself. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our success team at email@example.com.
- by worldwide, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5why do i need to install an app if i only want to use the add-on in the browser ???
Sorry but this is a no go !!!
Lastpass which i use and wanted to change makes it easy and you do NOT need to install an additional app.
Very disappointing from Nord ....i use the VPN where im lucky with, but i am very very much disappointed in this NordPass.
Would NOT recommend this add-on(edited ad), as long as this issue isnt solved or better communicated.
Thanx for the information, but you should be very clear and open, this isnt the way how to do this...sorry for my bad review because of this....but im not the only one complaining...so its better to communicate this before getting many bad reviews and no one wants your add-on/service any more ?!?!Hey, there! 🧐 Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. As for now, it is required to have both application and browser extension for the NordPass to cooperate.
- by Firefox user 16727068, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5As an add-on, it never opens, so I always have to remove it and re-add it to Firefox.
Far from having made my life easier, it has complicated it and many a time when I've been really busy, it's caused me to have to spend additional minutes messing about having to manually type in long, complex passwords manually because it won't initialize.
The very thing I'm paying for is precisely what it doesn't do - efficiently and reliably provide my passwords when I need them.
Would not recommend.Hello! We are sorry to hear that. Could you please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so they could take a closer look at your case and help you? Thank you in advance.
- by Firefox user 16745810, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5After subscribing to the NordPass service, I learned that the browser extension will not work on its own... You are required to install a desktop Nordpass app. Without that app, the browser extension just sends you to the download link for the app.
There is no portable version of the Nordpass app. I cannot install the Nordpass app on my work computer. My son cannot install it on his school computers. It would be inappropriate for me to start installing it on the computers of my friends and family who don't use the service.
So now I have strong passwords for everything, but need to manually transcribe them from my phone to the desktop. This is very inconvenient. I carry a usb stick with portable apps including Firefox portable. I would like to be able to plug into whatever computer I am using and have access to my Nordpass account, at least while browsing. This should be readily doable either through an online login or through a portable app with 2 step confirmation.Hi there! Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. However, would be happy to learn more if you have any other insights - could you drop us a message at email@example.com.
- by Firefox user 16697592, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5This has totally screwed up my access to all my password accounts. Having huge problems signing into anything. Reached out to customer service and was told my only option is to access their online info. Thought this would make everything safer, easier and more streamlined. Big mistake, would not recommend this to anyone.