- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17193248, 6 months agoWorks about 95% of times with Mozilla. Sometimes doesn't fill all address fields. It has a glitch here and there but overall saves me tons of time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by GerMac, 7 months agoI signed up for the paid plan. It had been working seamlessly, but unfortunately now there is a problem with it and using YubiKeys. I contacted support who were unfortunately not a lot of help. I have now moved over to an alternative password manager as not having a seamless experience when using something so fundamental as YubiKeys is a dealbreaker for me!
In fairness, this is my only complaint with the product and I had been satisfied with it to the point when a product update caused this issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17868679, 7 months ago3-stars is for the Firefox Extension. NordPass doesn't recognize logins in many websites in Firefox while it does recognize in other browsers (such as Chrome). This means NordPass team's focus is not on Firefox at all.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ali A., 8 months agoAs the founder of our company, I'm thrilled to share our experience with NordPass. After migrating from LastPass, we've embraced NordPass as our go-to password manager for all employees.
NordPass's user-friendly interface, robust security features, and seamless multi-device integration have greatly improved our productivity and overall security. The smooth migration process and exceptional customer support further solidified our confidence in NordPass.
In short, NordPass has been a game changer for our company. Highly recommended for businesses seeking a secure and efficient password management solution.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Costa, 8 months agoThis has been the smoothest Password Manager I've used in the past 10+ years! And instead of abandoning Desktop App users in concert with the Extension, they have ensured both work in harmony, without issue.
Thanks for not doing what "D" did and abandon your customers! Keep making it work with every upgrade and we customers not miss a single login.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12738318, 8 months agoI already had Nordvpn, so I decided on Nordpass. I bought a two -year subscription, but I'm disappointed. I had a nordvpn prepaid for another year, but it was not extended, but I was terminated when buying Nordpass. I am also not satisfied with Nordpass. It will not recognize the pages and I have to manually search the password and copy and paste it. Very impractical.