- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16811869, a year ago222 / 5.000
Every time I have to start the main program first before the app works on my internet brouser from Fox.
I would like to not have to use the main password on my PC every time before I can use the internet
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14035239, a year agoBest and worst are those stupid comments like
"Hey! Thanks for your review and feedback. Our developers are currently working on improving extension's functionality."
and so on...
This App and Addon is one of the worst I have ever seen. Unfortunately payed for it.
You should do your homework first and then programm such app. What do you expect users to think about the safety? I assume bullshit! Sorry but I am nit amused with that crap.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16941045, a year agoIt rubbish! It just doesn't work. It won't log in today even though it's been fine other days, and half the time it did let me in, it couldn't reconise that i was at a password prompt screen.
Trying to use this after using LastPass for the few years has been a real shock to the system, i only tried this as i think Lastpass is becoming expensive, and NordVPN is really good, but buying Nordpass is some of the worst money i've ever spent, it's terrible.
I've written the money off here and just paid for another Last Pass subscription.Hey there! Thank you for your review and let us apologize for this inconvenience. Please send us an email at email@example.com and our team will further investigate this issue.
- Rated 5 out of 5by HiTekRedNek, a year agoIt is not the easiest program to use but it is secure. Everything is encrypted locally, not on a network, which allows me to be responsible for my security and not depend on anyone else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13252300, a year agoLogon now fixed for FF with version 4.17.32 (win 11)
Admittedly seemed to take 2 months (approx) to fix but now biometrics and FF addon login works fine. Been using regularly for last 7 -14 days so not seemingly an aberation!Hello! Thank you for your review. We're glad that you have a smooth experience. Please look at our Help Center if you ever need general help: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you need more help, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.🙂
- Rated 2 out of 5by Captbiggles, a year agoI've been using the NordVPN product for some time now and am very happy with it. Having been presented with a cross-sell for the NordPass and having read some information on how you shouldn't keep your passwords stored inside the browser, I installed the Free version of NordPass to see how this would perform compared to browser password security. I use the Mozilla Firefox browser on a Mac. But with the new Mac OS Monterey, Apple have seemed to beef up the security for the Safari browser and have added functionality such as IP address cloaking as well as passwords that browser logins that are protected via the encrypted keychain Apple system... so not sure what is safer - NordPass or the built in Apple system etc. have yet to read up about it.
Initially installing the NordPass product was easy and importing all my login details was a breeze. It did get a little confusing with having a master password to access the vault and Recovery Codes etc, but nothing that wasn't manageable.
My Mac is equipped with a fingerprint reader which works fine all times, and takes the hassle out of having to remember passwords anyway....though I have found that getting access to my NordPass password vault is a bit hit and miss. Sometimes the Vault asks me to manually enter my password, with no option of fingerprint access - other times the finger print scanner works to access this, as it should.
Also, increasingly I have noticed that the extension hangs sometimes inside Firefox, in that a login page is presented to me, I can see the little NordPass icon in the input field, but clicking on it does not present me with the autofill credentials needed to get into the website. This has happened on a couple of occassions now. The result is, that a simple webpage login seems to take forever and gets very frustrating with trying to load the extension and figuring out why it isn't populating the required login fields. Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.
Right now I am having an impossible task trying to get into Ebay. The autofill isn't working, and when clicking on the NordPass browser extension, it attempts to draw the window but then remains blank...thinking abiout it.
I would give more stars if I didn't have these continual frustrating moments now and again...login to websites shouldn't be this difficult.Hello! We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. You can find guides, and instructions on how to successfully use NordPass in our Help Center here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you are unhappy with any of the features, or if you need troubleshooting assistance, you can contact us at: email@example.com. 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15829332, a year agoWould love to use this and recommend to others, especially because I paid for it, but being that it only works about 15% of the time I definitely cannot.
I have tried across multiple versions of Firefox (even Chrome and Edge) and have uninstalled and re-installed more times than I care to remember and nothing solves the issues.
I have opened multiple service tickets which have done nothing but waste my time and patience.
This is not an isolated case either, look down the review list or do a quick search and you will find post after post reiterating the same problem. You may even see a response from the developer asking the poster to message them with details but being that there are reviews that are almost 2 years old complaining of the same thing, I'm slightly dubious of the "help" they are reaching out to offer.
I get that browsers update and passwords and the security around them is incredibly complex (without getting into the granular details) but don't release something that is inherently broken and then pat yourself on the back for a job well done. And judginf by the glut of 1-star reviews as compared to 5-star, I'm not far off the mark.
Once my current NordPass and NordVPN subs are up, I will absolutely not be renewing them. I'm going to research and find a company that actually cares whether or not the product they release functions as they advertise. And until there is a significant stretch of time where this extension actually functions as intended, I would caution everyone else to stay far away as well.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17260692, a year agoAs Randy below said, it doesn't work and you need to click things manually, is this a bug that is going to be fixed soon?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17254293, a year agoHoly sh!t this extension sucks. Even if Nordpass were free this wouldn't be acceptable. The fact that we're all paying for the product and the Firefox extension has been seriously broken for as long as it has existed proves that NordVPN are a bunch of scammers. They're happy to take your money and run. Do not use any of their products!Hello! We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. You can find guides, and instructions on how to successfully use NordPass in our Help Center here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you are unhappy with any of the features, or if you need troubleshooting assistance, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
- Rated 1 out of 5by Randy, a year agoDoes not work. Contacted support multiple times and they only tell you to uninstall and reinstall. Yet the extension doesn't work, basically you have to manually copy and paste your username/password into logins... I have used the product for months, and for months it has not worked. Don't waste your money or time using this product.
- Rated 2 out of 5by TechGuy, a year agoPotentially a nice add-on, if it would only start when Firefox launches. Seems like 1 out of 10 times will NordPass add-on actually start correctly. Doesn't seem to matter if the NordPass app is open or not.
Also, when it is working, it doesn't seem to work with all websites - it doesn't always detect a password field.
- Rated 4 out of 5by WebUser, a year agoKatastrophal!
Nach jedem Neustart eines Browsers, egal ob Firefox oder Edge, braucht das addon bis zu 10 Minuten, bis die Funktion freigeschaltet ist! So etwas ist einfach nicht akzeptabel!!
Ständige Aufforderung, zuerst das Programm zu starten und dann noch eine Fehlermeldung, und dass, obwohl das Programm schon lange läuft!
Hier müssen die Entwickler schnellstens Abhilfe schaffen!
Mittlerweile läuft Nordpass recht gut und zuverlässig, deswegen habe ich meine Bewertung angepasst! Die Synchronisation der Desktop-App mit den Browser-Addons dauert nur noch ca. 1-2 Sekunden, das ist akzeptabel.