- by HmAoLiLnO, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Not working anymore. Worked fine and was the best for me for a long time. But now not working since at least 3 month. I'm very disappointed, saw Nordpass getting better and fixing mostly every problem, but this is extremly frustrating. I need to copy my passwords everytime from the windows application. Not what I paid for.
And don't get me wrong, it's not a problem if something does not work for a few days or even a few weeks, but you're not getting this fixed in months!! And congratulations you have f***** up your hole recessions and some good and old customers in a few month.Hello, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience, perhaps you could contact us at email@example.com with as much details as possible? Our team would be glad to help you out! 🙏
- by Emma, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is not working anymore on my macbook pro mid 2010 with macOS High Sierra. The icon on the Firefox toolbar is always decorated with the lock and it's impossible to log in.
- by WinnieThePugh, a year agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT: I'm a big dumb dummy. If the extension isn't working update the desktop app, back to working great as usual. Won't open at all, just loads and loads and loads. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling it and firefox multiple times. It was great when it worked but suddenly stopped a month or two ago.
- by Hellbatterist, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic program. Had one issue when the Firefox -plugin stopped working on version 89.0.2 (x64). Fixed it with updating the main Windows application from 'Settings' -page top right corner.
Other than that, the program has been working very well and I'm happy to use it, since it makes password management literally effortless. Great product!
- by Bart, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work well, but since a couple of weeks it just doesn't work on firefox (it opens the app but does not provide the password) same problem on my iphone... will have to look for something more efficient as this does not seem to be a reliable soft
- by madhale, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin used to work, but for the last two firefox updates it has been broken. It will not install to the extension area on the top bar, you have to "customize toolbar" and add it manually... on top of that, it will not open the browser window to authenticate, so it remains locked... when I click on it, nothing happens... this means that I have to open the windows application EVERY TIME I want to enter a password and manually click copy/paste... It would be faster if I simply typed out my email address and password... thus defeating the purpose... only I use weird passwords for every site... and those are stored in nordpass... so this is extremely uncool.
For reference, I am a power-user...Hi there, we hope we can help you out here! Would it be possible for you to drop us an email with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could have a closer look at your case? 🤔
- by andy, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using this extension along with the app for about a year and I love it, the Nordpass team did a wonderful job. Unfortunately I am having issues with the new Firefox 89.0.1 (64-bit). The extension just won't load. Do you know if there is some kind of issue there? Thank you
UPDATED REVIEW: with regards to what i have written above: there wasn't any issue with the extension, I just needed to update the main app. Now everything is working perfectly as before. Again, Nordpass team, great job! So anyone having the issues with the extension remaining blocked, just UPDATE THE APP.Hey Andy, we are glad to hear some of the issues were resolved! 🎉 In regards to your other point, could you contact our team at email@example.com so we could help you out? 🙏
- by Deri, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The main APP is authenticated and logged in but the FireFox Extension is still locked (only "Open NordPass" button is visible). It needs a long time to unlock or few total browser restarts.
- by Firefox user 13489273, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I am sure that it will be my favorite in future, it looks good, work well and stuff BUT currently the requirement for external installed program in the OS is an absolute deal breaker! Another deal breaker is the lack of option for credentials remembering, I do not like to log in every time when I start my computer.
- by Dheepak R, a year agoRated 1 out of 5[2YR Subscribed Customer] Needs a standalone desktop app to function. Desktop app asks me to go online even though I am online. unusable on any browser because of this requirement.
Feels like I made a big mistake in paying for a non-functioning service with better alternatives availableHey there! We can reassure, that our developers are already working on a standalone browser extension. As for the error, perhaps you could contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They are always ready to help!