- by teh_argument, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5It simply does not work - I pay for something which doesn't work. The extension has a lock symbol and just shows a spinning wheel. I have to open the Desktop app every time I need to use a password. Very frustrating.
- by Smidgeons, 12 days agoRated 1 out of 5Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it eventually boots up it works great but more often than not it is disabled.
The padlock icon remains on it, like it has not logged in (even though I have the Main app open and fully functional).
Sometimes it says 'app issue, click to reset' on the Add-On (but then resets and still doesn't work), other times it just sits there and refuses to login.
Considering I actually pay for this, it is safe to saywhen the sub runs out I will be going back to Dashlane and get my VPN elsewhere (I got the VPN/Password package)
- by Firefox user 14532855, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5After using this for some time I've found the autofill continually stops working, which is a bloody nuisance. Nordpass have never fixed the problem, despite the obvious numerous complaints about it. So I'm going back to Lastpass or I'll try Bitwarden.
- by Firefox user 17101116, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5Please fix your firefox connection !! WE all have the same problem. The desktop app and the firefox extension do not communicate properly on startups etc. It is impossible to get rid of the padlocked firefox extension without a reinstall of either the desktop app or the extension.
- by Spencer, a month agoRated 1 out of 5It was working okay when I started using it several months ago. However it would stop working about once every month and I would have to uninstall it and then reinstall to get it working again which was annoying but it was working most of the time. Now it just doesn't work. I am not sure if I want to use nordpass now.
- by Firefox user 16948326, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've been subbed too long to be refunded, but I'm locked into a 3 year plan and nordpass has just been completely broken for months now. The firefox extension constantly gets hung and has to be reinstalled every time you open the browser, sometimes multiple times in a single browsing session, despite every other service and app working perfectly fine. Nord are ignoring their customers and just letting the app stay broken.
Don't get ripped off. Steer clear of this service.
- by Firefox user 15752896, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not as easy to use as LASTPASS....App won't fill in a required 2nd password on a lead security page, nor will it provide a password on secondary check lead pages....Lucky for me, I only invested in 1 year of subscription. I only bought it because it was 1/2 the price of LASTPASS, but it it only works 1/2 the time, why bother. Support will come along and ask me to email them, and I have multiple times showing screen prints, and then they ask me again to send screen prints in the follow up email. I don't have the patience to be a beta user when I have to pay for the software.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello 👋 Thank you for your feedback, and let us apologize for the inconvenience. We are sure that our support team will find a solution for you if you provide the needed information😇
- by larry, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5no meaningful customer service from NORD -- apparently NORD doesn't want you to have the convenience of using the browser extension -- force you yo their appHello, Larry. You can access and use NordPass only on the browser using our Web Vault:
However, please note that autofill and autosave functions will not work and you will need to have both desktop application and browser extension to use these features on your device. In case there are any other questions we can help with, please send us an email to email@example.com! 🙏
- by Firefox user 17015238, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Horrible.... If u open big XL, if u work with WP admin app will remember all titles, some times its impossible to open, 2 times in day u need to relog in, slow down web pages. Its more like some beta version of unknown company. How can u believe this company? That was lust time i buy anything from NORD!Hey there! We're sorry to learn about your situation with NordPass. Could you please send us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could work on resolving the issues you have? 🧐
- by afriend, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This review is mostly relevant for other Linux users.
I am extremely disapointed in this app. I run a dual boot machine with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04, and the NordPass browser extension and desktop app used to work perfectly, however in the past month I have noticed that the browser extension no longer works in Ubuntu. The browser extension no longer logs in, rather it is stuck with the loading circle in an infinite loop.
I have tried both the Chrome and Firefox extensions with the same issue. The Windows version however seems to work normally, without any issue logging into and using the browser extension.
I even talked to NordPass's technical support, who guided me to uninstall and reinstall both the desktop app and the browser extension. This worked, however after powering down and booting up the next day, I found that I had the same loading issue with the extension as before, with only solution to uninstall and reinstall the app and extension again. Having to uninstall and reinstall every time I turn on my computer is simply unacceptable.
While Linux distributions only make up a small minority of desktop users, it is still NordVPN's responsibility to ensure that their software works as intended on all platforms that they support. Not being able to use the browser extension makes this application extremely slow and bothersome to use as I have to search for and copy a password everytime I login to a site on my browser, which is not what I paid for. Unless this issue is not fixed soon, I will be canceling my subscription to NordPass. Using NordPass with its current issues feels more like using buggy freeware, not a paid software from a respected company. I hope this issue is fixed soon.Hello, there! Your feedback will definitely be taken into account. Be sure to be on the lookout for an upcoming application update that'll include bug fixes and performance improvements. 🤓
- by HmAoLiLnO, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not working anymore. Worked fine and was the best for me for a long time. But now not working since at least 3 month. I'm very disappointed, saw Nordpass getting better and fixing mostly every problem, but this is extremly frustrating. I need to copy my passwords everytime from the windows application. Not what I paid for.
And don't get me wrong, it's not a problem if something does not work for a few days or even a few weeks, but you're not getting this fixed in months!! And congratulations you have f***** up your hole recessions and some good and old customers in a few month.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello, allow us to apologize for the inconvenience, perhaps you could contact us at email@example.com with as much details as possible? Our team would be glad to help you out! 🙏
- by Emma, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is not working anymore on my macbook pro mid 2010 with macOS High Sierra. The icon on the Firefox toolbar is always decorated with the lock and it's impossible to log in.
- by Bart, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to work well, but since a couple of weeks it just doesn't work on firefox (it opens the app but does not provide the password) same problem on my iphone... will have to look for something more efficient as this does not seem to be a reliable soft