Βαθμολογία 4,4 από 5
4,4 αστέρια από 5
- από NH0, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5Amazing and delivers perfectly, but i would like something implemented: maximazing an already maximized window should restore it's windowed size (unmaximize it), or maybe just add another feature for that.
(Yeah, there it was. Thanks!)
- από Plums, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5The precision became very sensitive.
Thank you, it works fine.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις ένας μήνας πρινWith version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- από Void, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Latest update made it worse!
I've loved this addon for a long time, however (as other reviews have pointed out) the latest update changed the way it logs gestures and I find this far, far worse. I have a 'C' shape for closing a tab, if I draw this at my normal speed, it picks it up about 50% of the time. I keep finding myself doing actions I don't intend now because if the way it picks up gestures whereas it used to work so smoothly because each motion was logged, now it seems more loose and undefined, I do not enjoy it.
It's really sad to see this happen because I think it already worked very well, if I could revert to the previous version then I would do.
Please, I do hope that you can change it back or make the new method work a little better so I don't have to do everything really slowly, I prefered the super fast motions I could do before in a blur to do 10 things in a second and now I have to slow myself, it feels sluggish.
Sorry for the negative review, it's not what I'd like to do for an addon I've recommended to countless people since I got it.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14209344, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5*Updated from a 1-star review*
The beta algorithm takes the gesture detection accuracy back to 98-99%. I've tried it out a bit and it detects everything correctly even if they're really sloppily drawn. Kudos to the developer for fixing it all in less than a week. Maybe in time the new algorithm (strict) will get more refined and I'll switch to it as well.
For a more general review, this add-on is simply amazing. Once you get used to the gestures they'll get your productivity through the roof (and you'll start to miss them in other browsers...)With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- από Χρήστης Firefox 13801717, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5It was the best gesture extension i have used until it upgrades to 3.X.
- από drk001, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5New Gesturefy is suxx. It has been uninstalled for inaccuracy in recognizing mouse movements. I do not recommend.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 13153259, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Out of curiosity because i use another extension, i installed this one, i configure my gestures with the same movements as the other plugin I use and which was disabled, and the gesture related to move down in one page does not work, only going up. Removed directly after that. Maybe I'll check again in a year.
- από waterwolf, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Until v3.0 this was almost perfect, now with the new fancier gesture tracker it is so unreliable, that it became useless. Pity.
Before that i used it with mouse, with touchpad, with thinkpad nipple and it always worked correctrly. It did't matter if i draw the line a bit crooked, as long as the direction was more "up" than "left/right" it detected "up'.
Now about 75 percent gestures i need to repeat time after time.
- από Salsa, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5Great extension!
Can we make it possible to arrange created gestures in an arbitrary order? If you arrange them by grouping according to certain criteria, it will be easier to remember
- από kenneth_mustard, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5Excellent extension. Does exactly what I need, very versatile, just works! I couldn't be happier, and with the version 3.0, its full potential has been released. Amazing job!
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16051526, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5I will start by saying I have loved this extension ever since the first version. The only reason I'm giving it 1 star is to attract developer attention to a very annoying issue with the latest version 3.0.1.
Let me paint the picture first: Users who install gesture addons, like me, and you - who are reading this now, are very particular users. They value convenience and ease of use. They want effectiveness and elegance. In the case of gestures - they have to, first of all, work. And work well. When I draw that L-shape on the screen, I want to be sure that in at least 95% of the time it will get recognized and trigger the action I need. Otherwise the addon becomes more of an obstacle than a help. You have managed to be that reliable rock-solid addon for a long tim for me.
With the version 3.0.1. unfortunately, I have immediately noticed that something's wrong. My gestures are no longer recognised effectively. It seems now, that the length of the lines I draw have something to do with the recognition process. I can no longer draw a shape that starts and ends properly. Now I have to be sure that the length of each segment is correct. This adds a layer of complexity that I do not need, and am not willing to adopt. It is unnecessary. It is more complexity, less convenience. And for the sake of what exactly? I'm not sure.
I reverted to the version 2.1.6. which seems to work as it always has. I will use that for now.
But the most important take away for you - the developers - should be that I will now start looking for alternatives among your competitors. I want to e up to date with addon versions for the sake of security, and if your addon still does not work as expected, I will regretably switch.
Let me leave you with this simple thought:
"If it's not broken, don't fix it."
Hope I was of help. Cheers.