- από Χρήστης Firefox 12655166, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5When Gesturefy enabled, I have a serious bug with mouse cursor. Sometimes cursor hand disappear, sometimes arrow... and it's very often!
EDIT: Yes, this is the bug
- από hxghak, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5In 3.0.4, add-on will not work in moz-extension:// pages.
BUT I need to setup my gesture by using add-on settings in moz-extension:// pages!! It's rediculous. Hope to fix it. Works fine in 2.1.6 version but not work for 3.0.4 version.If you are using Firefox sync you probably experience a config conflict. Either open a bug report with more detailes here https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues or try to reset Gesturefy (Gesturefy Options > About > Reset)
- από Marty, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5A great app but completely scr*wed in the last version. None of my gestures now work, reverting to the previous version. Will be happy to give 5 starts once this is fixed.
Fixed now, thanks! You deserve your 5 stars. Just one more item for improvement: The add-on does not work at some pages, typically Firefox homepage.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16080593, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5バージョン3以降ジェスチャーの読み取りに高確率で失敗するようになりました。
評価変更しました。古いバージョンで問題無いため更新はしていませんが、開発者様がその後のアップデートで改善してくれたようです。With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- από NH0, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5Amazing and delivers perfectly, but i would like something implemented: maximazing an already maximized window should restore it's windowed size (unmaximize it), or maybe just add another feature for that.
(Yeah, there it was. Thanks!)
- από Plums, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5The precision became very sensitive.
Thank you, it works fine.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- από Void, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5Latest update made it worse!
I've loved this addon for a long time, however (as other reviews have pointed out) the latest update changed the way it logs gestures and I find this far, far worse. I have a 'C' shape for closing a tab, if I draw this at my normal speed, it picks it up about 50% of the time. I keep finding myself doing actions I don't intend now because if the way it picks up gestures whereas it used to work so smoothly because each motion was logged, now it seems more loose and undefined, I do not enjoy it.
It's really sad to see this happen because I think it already worked very well, if I could revert to the previous version then I would do.
Please, I do hope that you can change it back or make the new method work a little better so I don't have to do everything really slowly, I prefered the super fast motions I could do before in a blur to do 10 things in a second and now I have to slow myself, it feels sluggish.
Sorry for the negative review, it's not what I'd like to do for an addon I've recommended to countless people since I got it.With version 3.0.4 there was an update of the matching algorithm. You can activate it in the settings. This should work better for you. See: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/releases/tag/v3.0.4
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14209344, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5*Updated from a 1-star review*
The beta algorithm takes the gesture detection accuracy back to 98-99%. I've tried it out a bit and it detects everything correctly even if they're really sloppily drawn. Kudos to the developer for fixing it all in less than a week. Maybe in time the new algorithm (strict) will get more refined and I'll switch to it as well.
For a more general review, this add-on is simply amazing. Once you get used to the gestures they'll get your productivity through the roof (and you'll start to miss them in other browsers...)