- από hxghak, 10 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5In 3.0.4, add-on will not work in moz-extension:// pages.
BUT I need to setup my gesture by using add-on settings in moz-extension:// pages!! It's rediculous. Hope to fix it. Works fine in 2.1.6 version but not work for 3.0.4 version.If you are using Firefox sync you probably experience a config conflict. Either open a bug report with more detailes here https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues or try to reset Gesturefy (Gesturefy Options > About > Reset)
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14162863, 10 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Very easy to use mouse gesture addon.
However, it would be even more convenient if you could make a long press gesture.
（ex. Left-click the link for 1 second → open the link in a new tab.）
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14782726, 10 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5This Extension was great before 3.0.0 update, but now It's nothing but useless.
I would use this everyday. But now It can't even add new gesture because extension doesn't detect right click.
It's sad to see a great extension becomes trash...
Anyway, It's time to move to Foxy Gestures.
Edit: Reset config and now it works
- από GRE1430, 10 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Can not open a link in Picture now. Can I go back to the previous version plz?
For example, I can open a new tab by using gesture on a Thumbnail of a gallery but now there is no reaction.
Ok I know what's going on now. I used → before to open a new tag. After the update → alone can not be save as gesture. I have to save it as more than one direction first, like → ↑, and make sure it works, then change it back to → alone. This time is back to normal. I think there is still something wrong with saving gesture function now.What do you mean with "link in Picture"?
Please open an issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues so we can help you better.
Yeah, you can switch to an older version. Look here: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/gesturefy/versions/
- Issue on https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/482
- Firefox will update Gesturefy automatically.
- από Alex , 10 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Why are we forced to choose between left and right click?
I would like to change page zoom with the left hold and scroll between pages with the right hold, while scrolling the wheel.
I would also want to be able to close active tabs with right hold and middle click combination.
- από Roli_Oli, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Great, but Private Window shortcut isn't working. I also wish you could use gestures on the homepage.
- από Noel, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Thank you for expanding! Please correct the error: when I set it up;
Mouse gesture button; Mouse button that calls up the gesture; LEFT, you cannot select text with the left button on pages.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 5784892, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Perfectly! The only thing that upsets - in the option "save image as" there is no choice of a save path. And does not remember the last folder to save