Βαθμολογία 4,4 από 5
4,4 αστέρια από 5
- από Χρήστης Firefox 16051526, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 5I will start by saying I have loved this extension ever since the first version. The only reason I'm giving it 1 star is to attract developer attention to a very annoying issue with the latest version 3.0.1.
Let me paint the picture first: Users who install gesture addons, like me, and you - who are reading this now, are very particular users. They value convenience and ease of use. They want effectiveness and elegance. In the case of gestures - they have to, first of all, work. And work well. When I draw that L-shape on the screen, I want to be sure that in at least 95% of the time it will get recognized and trigger the action I need. Otherwise the addon becomes more of an obstacle than a help. You have managed to be that reliable rock-solid addon for a long tim for me.
With the version 3.0.1. unfortunately, I have immediately noticed that something's wrong. My gestures are no longer recognised effectively. It seems now, that the length of the lines I draw have something to do with the recognition process. I can no longer draw a shape that starts and ends properly. Now I have to be sure that the length of each segment is correct. This adds a layer of complexity that I do not need, and am not willing to adopt. It is unnecessary. It is more complexity, less convenience. And for the sake of what exactly? I'm not sure.
I reverted to the version 2.1.6. which seems to work as it always has. I will use that for now.
But the most important take away for you - the developers - should be that I will now start looking for alternatives among your competitors. I want to e up to date with addon versions for the sake of security, and if your addon still does not work as expected, I will regretably switch.
Let me leave you with this simple thought:
"If it's not broken, don't fix it."
Hope I was of help. Cheers.
- από Max, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5This is an amazing addon. It's fast, clean, pretty, and it help me navigate faster than ever before. Thank you so much for developing this addon. I hope there is a way I can sponsor.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 15972315, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5latest update is amazing. so much customisability! feels like i've got oldskool tabmixplus back. add some kind of donate button, this polished an addon deserves financial contribution. many thanks to dev. i only hope that security is tight and and any info it is sending home, if any, is minimal.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14162863, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5Very easy to use mouse gesture addon.
However, it would be even more convenient if you could make a long press gesture.
（ex. Left-click the link for 1 second → open the link in a new tab.）
- από Vitor, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5Used to work fine, but right now no gestures are being saved on my Mac.
UPDATE: Dev told me to reset my settings, and that worked. Thanks!
- από willings, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 5 από 5i feel great for this gesture,but i have 1 quesstion,this store's version is 2.1.6,but the newest is3.0.0,how can i update gesturefy to the newest version?BTW,i download source code.zip from your github,but i can't install it to my firefox,it says the zip has broken.Hi. Version 3.0 had some errors. That's why some users had problems with their config file. We have decided to disable 3.0 until we have solved the problems.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14782726, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 4 από 5This Extension was great before 3.0.0 update, but now It's nothing but useless.
I would use this everyday. But now It can't even add new gesture because extension doesn't detect right click.
It's sad to see a great extension becomes trash...
Anyway, It's time to move to Foxy Gestures.
Edit: Reset config and now it works
- από Findhead, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 1 από 53.0 это ужас, настройки слетели, жесты не срабатывают, это фиаско. Не думал, что придётся переходить на другое дополнение, но пришлось.
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14111720, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 2 από 5Gesturefy is an essential, and perhaps my favorite add on for Firefox. It's one of the many reasons I love using it over any other browser. I loved having my Firefox set up with it & it's certainly worth donating for. Even made friends using Chrome take notice.
So it feels unfortunate for me to have to say this - but this shiny new update seems to have greatly diminished the usability to a point where it is simply not practical anymore.
I would say it's an example of ''if it ain't broke, don't fix it'' - the new pattern based gestures are just harder to draw precisely, especially with a trackpad. Having to draw a gesture 2, 3 times before getting is just way more cumbersome than before. I also can't find the ''re-store closed'' tab command anymore.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's my take. I really (did) love the add-on. I think there should be an option to go back to the simple scheme.
Edit: I have reverted back to 2.16 for now and am happy.Hi.
3.0 offers a completely new way of making gestures and we always wanted Gesturefy's gestures to work the way they do now. You have to redo some gestures so that they are not too similar to others. But you will be pointed out to this with a sign. Try something out and maybe you will like the new art.
Important: Firefox will update Gesturefy automatically. You must disable automatic updates for this. And there could be problems with the config.