- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best of its kind. Thank you.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like it, easy to setup and easy looking except that I cant find how to make it show only "Titles" and not all the page for each feed, so I keep scrolling to see all my feeds. Maybe I didn't find that option if you can advise.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenYou can change view mode with the toolbar buttons. Titles-only view can be also activated with keyboard shortcut '2'. See Feedbro help for more tips.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenlook ok: very manual setup; not particularly visual
doesnt support redit rss feedsFeedbro does support Reddit feeds but they don't work if you have "Trackers" set to "Always" in Firefox options. This setting blocks all XMLHttpRequests to Reddit. You need to set it to "Only in private windows" because Firefox still doesn't support whitelisting of sites.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is just an AWESOME add-on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMalheur à Firefox 64 qui nous a supprimé le suivi natif des flux RSS !
Mais voici Feedbro pour nous sauver !
On peut consulter les flux rss des sites qu'on préfère sans passer par les marques-pages traditionnels et de plus l'interface de Feedbro est claire et simple d'utilisation !
Firefox 64 has removed native tracking of RSS feeds!
But here is Feedbro to save us!
We can consult the RSS feeds of the sites we prefer without going through the traditional bookmarks and further the interface of Feedbro is clear and easy to use!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeedbro is a fantastic piece of software. I would change my rating to 5-stars if there was a setting to remove "X-Frame-Options" from web request headers. This ideally should be turned off by default. It would allow Feedbro to load feeds such as Reddit or Microsoft's .NET Core blog.EDIT: Feedbro 3.41.7 now supports X-Frame-Options modification so view mode 6 should work for all sites.
Note that you have to set "Trackers" setting to "Only in Private Windows" in about:preferences#privacy if you want to load Reddit feeds. This is because Firefox has an internal "tracker list" where Reddit is blacklisted. So Firefox blocks all XMLHttpRequests to Reddit if you have Trackers setting set to Always.
Other than that I guess your comment is valid especially for view mode 6 (embedded iframe view). Some sites send HTTP Response headers that prevent embedding their site in an iframe. We'll check if it's possible to get around this without introducing performance penalties or other side effects.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery nice reader. There are a few things that are bugging me though (firefox 64.0 x32):
I have selected for it to show only unread messages, but when I mark an entry as read, it will not disappear until I reload the feed, folder or whatever. Is that intentional?
In the 5th view at least, clicking an article text will expand it, but clicking it again won't make it return to its original state. So depending on the feed I'm stuck with giant images. (e.g. http://www.computerbase.de/rss/news.xml)
Also, having a way to inject custom css and js would be nice.1. Yes it's intentional that items marked as read aren't hidden right away. This gives the user the possibility to "undo" the mark as read operation.
2. That's true. Note that you can collapse by pressing Enter but currently "closing by clicking" isn't supported. This is because closing isn't really needed and a careless attempt to click a hyperlink in the article could result in collapsing the article which could infuriate some users (we tested this :)).
3. Custom CSS support would be easy to implement but the CSS hasn't been very stable (we have changed it a lot along the way) which could easily lead to breaking custom CSS configs and an avalanche of support requests and complaints. So it hasn't been implemented so far. We are open to all UI improvement ideas though.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a decent replacement for the old built-in Firefox RSS lists, but there is one major problem for me: it doesn't let me scan a lot of headlines at once, which is the main purpose of RSS.
MOST stories are listed repeatedly 2 through 7 times, and there are 3 lines for each headline listing, so on my 17" screen laptop with standard 100% sized windows, I'm seeing only 14 headlines of which there are only 5 different ones for ABC New Top Stories. One of the three lines for each headline tells me it's from ABC News Top Stories - which it shouldn't need to do - and other is a blank line.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt is very bad... Lie is non-useful...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenRSS is back :D
There is many options but i'd like to see "mark as read when clicked" and UI translation
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenInstalled to replace the gone native feedreader.
In one word: yuck.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good. Only missing thing is full text like in Inoreader and a sidebar view like the removed Live Bookmarks of Firefox. If you add those than it would be great addon.Feedbro has built-in partial feed->full text feed engine. Right click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and then experiment with the "Feed Entry Content" setting (change it + click Preview). Then Save. New articles loaded after that will use the new setting.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sterneni love this! thank you so much :)