- von Valerio, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeedbro is definitely my favourite feed reader for Firefox. My only gripe with it is that you can't seem to disable loading images in articles, which I remember I could do in some old XUL based feed readers, thus the 4 stars. Otherwise I have no complaints: it offers a ton of customizability in terms of appearance, layout and font type and size, and it loads new feeds instantly without impacting on the browser performance.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13632265, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOverall great add-on. There's an issue with VK pages though. It loads a few and then stops. If you go to any page / group on VK afterwards, it gives you this message “You tried to load the same page more than once in one second. Please go back and try again”. And no pages are loading from VK until a certain timeout passes. I have the Feed update threads set to 1, but it doesn't help.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenVK can temporarily block you if you scan too many pages too frequently. Try to increase the update interval for the VK feeds so that you aren't polling them so often. It may help.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16256029, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternensince the last Update of Facebook, all feeds are dead! Please can you fix that soon - Thankyou :-)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenEDIT: Feedbro 4.6.2 at least partially supports the new UI (version is currently in review queue). Parser will be enhanced in the following versions.
Working on it. If use enable "Classic UI" in Facebook settings, some groups/pages might still work for a while.
- von rafaelsgarbulho, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is great, clean and have a nice filter feature but I have a suggestion: Please add a mark all read button at the bottom of the popup window
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10820124, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works, it's light, it's complete and it's simple.
As far as I'm concerned, the one thing it lacks for a 5 stars rating is automatic cross-device sync, but it's otherwise great and I'm suggesting it to all friends who use and love RSS feeds
- von FireFaux, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenConstant duplicate of entries i already marked as read, specially YouTube feeds.
It's been 2 days of the same videos popping up again and again, i have marked as read the same videos more than 10 times already.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12621326, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEDIT: Thanks, I already know that. But if I mark everyone as read, they remain in the reader. I want to be able to DELETE them. Sometimes I have been away for a long time and then a lot of old feeds accumulate, and deleting takes a long time if I delete one by one.
Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver.
But please add an option to mark and delete all all feeds or only for a site at a time.EDIT: Ok, got it! Added this idea to the Product Backlog!
You can right-click the feed in the feed tree and select "Mark All Items as Read". Also the green checkmark icon will mark either the feed or the entire folder read when you click it.
- von jg-staffel, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popularFeedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.
- von Jeremy G, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13059527, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenwould be perfect if it supports toggling on / off full article view while reading , syncing feed subscriptions, and modifying feed properties in a batch
- von oldschooler, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver. It can be better on font readability, short preview readability, options placement and other small things that can make Feedbro easier to use for non pro users. Maybe an android version option to save everything you like in a personal feed (even publishable) should be great. Maybe even an android stand alone version to have all of out feeds, given the fact you can't install it of firefox for android.
Thx for the effort and for the community.