- von Firefox-Benutzer 15166984, vor 20 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this for youtube mostly and would hate to be without it. My only quarrel is that I see pop-ups for videos that were published several hours ago when my scan interval is set to 30 minutes.
- von Rvwr, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks for the great addon. You put an option to not Use favicons in article 'from line' but there is no option to remove 'from line' itself. It repeats the headline source name over and over with every line in view modes 3 and 6. Very irritating and space consuming. Please make it possible to read compact headlines only for efficiency. I can already see source for all the headlines on the left so no need for redundancy. Maybe favicons can appear on the left of headline but not use a whole line.
- von BelFox, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDiscovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately
- von imnmm, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternengoogle news feed can't preview
can't add google news feed
- von B100, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSuch a great addon, making it easy and quick to keep up with multiple websites and youtube channels, thanks Nodetics!
The only two things I hope to see in a future release are:
- Option to disable badge indicating the nr of items that are new.
- Option to add cookies per feed, for fetching full article body from websites with a cookie wall.
Also I'd like to learn more about who is Nodetics, where are you located and how do you or will you make money?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14529333, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis addon is just great!
I like the interface and the way it lets me organize my RSS feeds.
It has 2 drawbacks that don't allow me to classify it as the 5 star one:
1) Sometimes it corrupts all the feed DB. It already happened 3 times to me, but unfortunately I don't know the exact ways to replicate it (some PC lags?). I've restored the feeds from the backup (but lost a few new feeds and some read/unread history too). Backups are good, but addon database corruption just isn't.
2) I understand it is a multi-browser addon. But here is the disadvantage of that: the keyboard shortcuts problem. Ctrl+j is the standard Firefox hotkey to access the browsing History, but it is not working if you try to execute it on Feedbro page. It just marks current feed article as read (which is not what I would like to see). Much severe problem is the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+a which is the standard in FF to open addons page. If you run this hotkey in Feedbro tab it marks all feed articles as 'read' loosing all the read history (1000 unread articles in one of my feed folders are now marked as read and that is definitely an unacceptable behavior).
Guys, I understand that the first problem is not that easy to detect and manage, so just inform you. But the hotkey problem is the easy one. Please resolve that hotkey intersection problem. It looks like a bad style adaptation.
Thank you for you job.
- von ConPac, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- von Valerio, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeedbro is definitely my favourite feed reader for Firefox. My only gripe with it is that you can't seem to disable loading images in articles, which I remember I could do in some old XUL based feed readers, thus the 4 stars. Otherwise I have no complaints: it offers a ton of customizability in terms of appearance, layout and font type and size, and it loads new feeds instantly without impacting on the browser performance.