- von Firefox-Benutzer 14529333, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis addon is just great!
I like the interface and the way it lets me organize my RSS feeds.
It has 2 drawbacks that don't allow me to classify it as the 5 star one:
1) Sometimes it corrupts all the feed DB. It already happened 3 times to me, but unfortunately I don't know the exact ways to replicate it (some PC lags?). I've restored the feeds from the backup (but lost a few new feeds and some read/unread history too). Backups are good, but addon database corruption just isn't.
2) I understand it is a multi-browser addon. But here is the disadvantage of that: the keyboard shortcuts problem. Ctrl+j is the standard Firefox hotkey to access the browsing History, but it is not working if you try to execute it on Feedbro page. It just marks current feed article as read (which is not what I would like to see). Much severe problem is the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+a which is the standard in FF to open addons page. If you run this hotkey in Feedbro tab it marks all feed articles as 'read' loosing all the read history (1000 unread articles in one of my feed folders are now marked as read and that is definitely an unacceptable behavior).
Guys, I understand that the first problem is not that easy to detect and manage, so just inform you. But the hotkey problem is the easy one. Please resolve that hotkey intersection problem. It looks like a bad style adaptation.
Thank you for you job.
- von ConPac, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent generic feed reader: I use it daily with Atom and RSS feeds, and from distinct browsers. Some ideas to make it better: 1.- Feed autodetection: no need to use Find Feeds in Current Tab. 2.- Auto tagging: generate tags from category elements, present in Atom and RSS.
- von Valerio, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeedbro is definitely my favourite feed reader for Firefox. My only gripe with it is that you can't seem to disable loading images in articles, which I remember I could do in some old XUL based feed readers, thus the 4 stars. Otherwise I have no complaints: it offers a ton of customizability in terms of appearance, layout and font type and size, and it loads new feeds instantly without impacting on the browser performance.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16256029, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternensince the last Update of Facebook, all feeds are dead! Please can you fix that soon - Thankyou :-)EDIT: Feedbro 4.6.2 at least partially supports the new UI (version is currently in review queue). Parser will be enhanced in the following versions.
Working on it. If use enable "Classic UI" in Facebook settings, some groups/pages might still work for a while.
- von rafaelsgarbulho, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is great, clean and have a nice filter feature but I have a suggestion: Please add a mark all read button at the bottom of the popup window
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10820124, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works, it's light, it's complete and it's simple.
As far as I'm concerned, the one thing it lacks for a 5 stars rating is automatic cross-device sync, but it's otherwise great and I'm suggesting it to all friends who use and love RSS feeds
- von FireFaux, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenConstant duplicate of entries i already marked as read, specially YouTube feeds.
It's been 2 days of the same videos popping up again and again, i have marked as read the same videos more than 10 times already.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12621326, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEDIT: Thanks, I already know that. But if I mark everyone as read, they remain in the reader. I want to be able to DELETE them. Sometimes I have been away for a long time and then a lot of old feeds accumulate, and deleting takes a long time if I delete one by one.
Excellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver.
But please add an option to mark and delete all all feeds or only for a site at a time.EDIT: Ok, got it! Added this idea to the Product Backlog!
You can right-click the feed in the feed tree and select "Mark All Items as Read". Also the green checkmark icon will mark either the feed or the entire folder read when you click it.
- von jg-staffel, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popularFeedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.
- von Jeremy G, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.