- von Bryan Bishop, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally impressed with this plugin, does everything that I need in an RSS reader plus the ability to have custom rules! Hooking it up to IFTTT was so nice, now I can txt myself when important items show up in the feed matching keywords. Really great stuff, 5 starsThank you for the review! As FYI Feedbro 4.7.0+ now also includes Rule Actions for sending the article title + link to Discord or Slack. Since you can monitor these with a phone app, it's a nice alternative to IFTTT.
- von iyouleaf, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen软件非常好，感谢开发者。请问可以在阅读器界面添加搜索功能，搜索已经加载到的文章资源。
I don’t know English, machine translation
The software is very good. Thank you. Can I add search function to reader interface? Search for article resources that have been loaded into.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16256029, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternensince the last Update of Facebook, all feeds are dead! Please can you fix that soon - Thankyou :-)EDIT: Feedbro 4.6.2 at least partially supports the new UI (version is currently in review queue). Parser will be enhanced in the following versions.
Working on it. If use enable "Classic UI" in Facebook settings, some groups/pages might still work for a while.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16129124, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFeedBro is near the top of my list of Essential Firefox Addons. Always works great and has some pretty good features. It's also very reliable. The few years I've been using FeedBro, it's only every completely lost track of my previously visited articles once, and I would not be at all surprised if this happened because a PEBKAC.
I'm hoping this is a sufficient way of contacting the dev. The only improvement I can dream up is built in support for Text-to-Speech. I use Firefox Reader View often. This would be a great feature for FeedBro, IMO. Specifically the window in which the articles appear.
Thank you for you work on this.Thank you for the kind review! Text-to-Speech is possible to add with another add-on such as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/read-aloud - the benefit being that it works also on other websites/extensions.
- von RAGNAR, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDear Dev, Could you add Telegram integration Too?
telegram has a preview page for Public Channels like this one: " https://t.me/s/thezoomit " that you can use
Edit: LOVE U DUDE 😍 The Best!!Thank you for the review and the Telegram tip! Looks like the content is easy to parse so we'll try to create a built-in parser for Telegram feeds.
EDIT 1: Telegram parser now works in the dev build. Will be released after testing is done.
EDIT 2: Feedbro 4.6.0 is now published which should have working Telegram support for URLs of type https://t.me/s/netflix
- von Oscar Romero, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI didn't realize until after months of using Feedbro that many of the feeds I have added are not loading. I have tried right-clicking and choosing "update" with no luck. However, when I click on "preview," I am able to see the feed. Still, that same feed won't load. This is not the case for all my feeds. There are many that work fine. As I have been trying to fix this problem, it seems to me that most, if not all, of the feeds I have a problem with, when I look at "Properties," they always end with "feed." The ones that end with rss.xlm (I think that's it) are fine.
- von Vladius, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally grateful for this extension. Very feature rich.
The only feature that is missing for me is the ability to either to remove the delete button from the interface or a recycle bin for deleted entries.