Bewertet mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen
4,5 von 5 Sternen
- von prallo, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen I add a rule I can add a sound too. These sounds are very short ! Can you add longer sounds, please ? Or custom sounds ?
- von Robert Sajdok, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIs it possible add a new theme for android version of firefox? Is there a plan for add new feature which allow syncing data between many devices?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15107490, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt seems to skip articles now and then for no apparent reason. I noticed that behaviour when reading web comics, getting confused because of missing pages. The articles show up in the feed preview but that's it. I found no way to have it download an article once it has been skipped. The only fix is deleting the feed and adding it again ... until it skips one the next time.
- von Ruben, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have a question. I want to keep some feeds articles for a long time, so how can I prevent articles from disappearing because of reaching the limit of articles?. I know that I can extend the limit, but I have feeds that have so many articles that this limit is easily overcome, so if I star an article or I set a tag in it, it will not disappear or those will be deleted too?. Is there any way to save articles forever?.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenStarred articles won't be auto-deleted so theoretically they are kept "forever". However, Firefox still seems to have reliability problems with IndexedDB so it's recommended to save your important article links to e.g. Pocket as well (or some other service). See the "Send to" menu in the article context.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13274454, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI switched from the abandoned NewsFox add-on to Feedbro when FF Quantum went live. Feedbro offers comparable features and I have used it daily since then. Good job !
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13020120, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI've used this extensions for at least an year with Firefox for Windows, Linux and macOS and it does a good job. It has a problem with the contextual menu for a feed. On Linux and on macOS, it disappears as soon as I raise the right mouse button (or I raise my hand after a 2 finger press). Keeping the right mouse button pressed and selecting an entry doesn't work either.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 Monaten"NOTE 3!: Firefox 66+ on Linux and MacOS has a regression bug that messes up feed tree right-click menu. Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true."
- von Mellobob, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this app lots of times every day and really love it. I was getting a bit desperate that I couldn't delete feeds and found that setting ui.context_menus.after_mouseup to TRUE fixed that. Now, my only beef is that duplicate articles are not collapsed: eg, the BBC site may have 10 articles all with the same header and it becomes distracting to page though them all (INOreader has this option). Thanks!
- von tterac, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was using Reeder on Mac and was looking for one that works on Windows. I tried many RSS reader apps (including online apps, Windows native apps and browser extensions). Among them Feedbro is the only one that works with all my 250+ RSS URLs with no problem.