- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes this one rush to update all feeds at once? I mean, I have, let's say, 50 feeds from a certain website and updating 50 in one moment results into "service unavailable" errors for half of such feeds.
What does "Feed update threads" option do? Is it what I ask about, or not?As the tooltip for "Feed update threads" select box says, it defines the maximum number of concurrent threads when updating feeds. Thus the scenario you describe is not possible.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMy first feed reader, very nice indeed... i'm just wondering why every feed just records 10 entries, even after setting "Maximum entries to save" to 50 or 100If you open the feed in a normal browser tab, you can see that the XML content contains only the latest 10 articles. Feedbro can't initially load more articles than the feed provides. Later when new articles are published, the old ones are preserved until the "Max entries" number is reached. After that the oldest article is removed.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery good but this addon has an important problem for me. The folders aren't visible in the popup. You show a list of latest articles in the popup but everything is mixed and it's not sorting by folders. It's disappointed. I change by 5 stars if the folders are used in the popup. I will use feeder while waiting :(
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent, until FF 66 : the "right-click for options" (on a feed title) seems to no longer work. The popup appears but closes when you release the right-click (in order to left-click & select the option)...
Feedbo 3.39.0 on Firefox 66.0 (64 bits) / LinuxThis is caused by a recent regression bug in Firefox. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535068
We'll see if there's a way to get around this somehow but the problem is that it works fine on Windows but not on Linux or MacOS.
Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimplemente funciona y es fácil de usar!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt seems to work fine but seems to be missing a vital feature: search engine. I would like to find news articles with various keywords but there is no way to do it.
It seems to do tags, but this just lets you bookmark a news article using a word to go back to later.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUnfortunately, I cant use it only with keyboard, because page up/down in the middle panel doest work with keyboard (neihter spacebar nor pageup/down-keys).
Is there a way to get this functionality?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenPlease see Feedbro help for a list of keyboard shortcuts. You can open the Help by clicking the ?-icon in the Feedbro toolbar. You can use j/k or shift-rightarrow/leftarrow to move between next/previous item on the list.
Page down/up and space bar affect the actual article view in viewmode 3 as intended.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenудобное во всех отношениях дополнение
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery nice reader. Only two remarks:
- Newly added feeds should not be marked as unread, since the user just visited that feed to add it, thus is aware of its content.
- A more symbolic icon would make the addon look more modern (I can help if you are interested, reply, I will check this review and get in touch)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenRSS, Atom, RDF has been progressively marginalised over the years by big corporations. Wonderful to be able to make use of this fantastic extension to get back our feeds in browser so conveniently and powerfully. Thank your dev!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenКлассное дополнение, но есть одно НО! Хочется чтобы в любом из режимов отображения можно было найти подписки на открытых вкладках. И тогда будет 5 звезд, однозначно!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best feed reader out there! Great work!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenProbably the best rss feed extension I ever used so far. Each new feeds are grouped into their respective group to avoid clutter, also we can put some rules on incoming feeds.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice! The only thing, i miss, is an entry "Open all unread items in new tabs" in the context-menu of the feedbro-icon...