- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn excellent extension that I use especially for the rules.
The only thing that is still missing is a report or similar that tells me when it was the last time the condition of a rule was triggered, to understand when the condition is old and be able to do cleaning.
For the rest, for me it's perfect, great job.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUseful, but my subscribtions and preferences are cleared about once a week. I need to check them every day.
Edit: No, I use Ubuntu and rarely clear cookies and cache. My subscription is a special feed, maybe there are login problems causing this. But, general preferences are also cleared when the subscription is cleared.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt looks nice (although definitely leaves room for improvement).
Unfortunately it doesn't sync among different instances. I think this is a major drawback.
Hopefully it will get implemented soon
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery functional RSS reader extension.
Better than stand alone RSS readers and better than most chrome RSS reader extensions.
Proper 3 pane layout, with folder structure (many thanks to the dev for personal effort to smooth out opml import issues)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe extension that made RSS useful for me again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIch bin mit Feedbro sehr zufrieden. Ich verwalte über 300 Feeds, darunter Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr und Flickr sowie Audio und Video Feeds.
Man kann Feedbro in hell und dunkel betrachten, das ist sehr praktisch. Beliebte Artikel lassen sich als Lesezeichen speichern, aber auch per Pocket und andere.
I am very satisfied with Feedbro. I manage over 300 feeds, including Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr, as well as audio and video feeds.
Looking at Feedbro in light and dark, that's very handy. Popular articles can be saved as bookmarks, but also via Pocket and others.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWell done, though I'm still missing the plain interface sidebar of Sage RSS. Also missing are the options to:
a) disable image display
b) limit text length of snippet.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen功能完备
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat plug-in. Everything is thought out.
There is one wish. You can make news to be divided into categories, as on the site.
Like this: https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/rfgXhdFm/file.html
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension. I can finally move from QuiteRSS.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenperfect <3
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSince the Sage RSS Add-on is now dead, this is the closest thing to it... Possibly even better.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI am currently evaluating feedbro (FireFox) as replacement for liveclick which unfortunately is not compatible with FF57.
There are some Questions I have and some Features that I would like to see:
1) The popup list always contains only 10 entries.
Is this configurable? I have seen no setting.
It could be a nice feature to have a scrolling popup list with more entries.
At least the 10 entries should be automatically filled up to 10 again when deleting an entry.
Actually, you have to leave the popup and open it again to see 10 entries again.
2) Could all entries of the the popup list be deleted (via shortcut or context menu)?
Actually, only single entries can be deleted.
3) It would be nice to show all (as it is now), but also only a single feed in the popup list.
4) The Feedback link directs to the chrome page, not to the firefox addons page.
It would be great if you could consider some of these features for implementation.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood. Very good. But not perfect.
All subscriptions are different. Need more individual settings (display mode, show only unread, etc) for each. Or save last view mode individual.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOnly thing i i miss is a mobile version off the extention. that would sync via ff sync or something. so it would be easy accessable on moible also. since we arnt always on the desktop.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPlease do not mark the first as read
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenEverything Mario77 says is 100% accurate. No idea why the developer would want to make RSS more complex than it needs to be.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt works well and is very customizable.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenToo little configuration options for the popup.
I want to have the feeds grouped by source in the popup. In subfolders. And I want to display all feeds in the popup. Just like the regular live bookmarks by Mozilla.
Unfortunately, the author did not integrate such basic functionality. I'd really appreciate a more sophisticated and customizable popup. But as is, the original Firefox live bookmarks + LiveClick is still a hundred times more convenient than this addon.
Answer to author response: No, this can still be very good UI design. Have you tried out Firefox live bookmarks + LiveClick? You could click the bookmark popup and saw everything you needed in one single popup. You didn't have to open a new tab just for the feed overview. It was a dream. Unfortunately, Mozilla set everything on fire and LiveClick was one of the victims. Now we are looking for an alternative. But most other addons don't share the simplicity of LiveClick. They all have overloaded designs and you need to open a separate tab just to see an overview of live bookmarks. That's what I call a bad UI design.
Here is an image how you addon could be designed if you were interested in a very good UI: https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/54/54655.png
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenLiveClick type view is now also available when you click the Feedbro icon and then choose "Open Explorer". It's a very simple view compared to the actual "Open Feed Reader" view but can be useful for quick peeks.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExactly what I was searching for. Rational and with all the right options. Great job.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI'm was looking for a replacment of Sage++ and found Feedbro to be the best alternative. A sidebar and a more lightweight looking design would be cool. My problem right know with Feedbro is that new articles are not listed (since update to FF 60.0b5 (64-Bit)!? I don't know). My news feed is zero and I'm sure that there are new articles. The manual refresh isn't working either. I got the pop-up that the scanning for new articles started scanning but nothing is found.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenSounds like your Firefox profile has been corrupted which breaks IndexedDB functionality (which then prevents Feedbro from saving articles). You can fix your profile by opening URL about:support and then press "Refresh Firefox". Warning! This will remove your extensions and their settings so backup them first if you need to.