- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Роман Деев, vor 4 MonatenWhy maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon dousha99, vor 5 MonatenAmazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon rolandog, vor 6 MonatenIt's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12920934, vor 6 Monatengreat addon. How about adding options to hide "feed tree" when you open the page?
I like viewmode 3 but "feed tree" destroy the aesthetic. I never used it anyway. I always need to manually disable it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon harl windwolf, vor 6 MonatenPlease make the "Maximum entries to save (default)" more flexible, so that it can at least be set to the same values as the individual feed properties (up to 2000 entries), optionally let the user enter a custom value (anything between or above the predefined values).
Really great extension otherwise. :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon dnh13918, vor 6 MonatenLove this add-on, I use it every day. But one problem at the moment - images and videos seem to no longer show in Feedbro from Facebook pages. If you could get this working again, that would be great!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenThanks for the review and for noting the Facebook issue. Added to the Product Backlog for investigation.
Edit: We found the issue and fixed it. It was caused by Facebook JSON data structural change. The fix is now available in Feedbro 4.11.4
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Schistura, vor 7 MonatenThank you it's great but Twitter feeds suddenly stopped working. Existing ones don't update and I tested with a new profile and it says "no feeds found".
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenWe are working on it. Twitter changed their API a bit which broke Feedbro but we have a working version already in testing & polishing. It will be released as soon as we get it rock solid.
Edit: Feedbro 4.11.4 is now available which fixes this issue.