- von Firefox-Benutzer 13256199, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you for this amazing Addons. Make life much easier.
Probably the best feed reader available, haven't tried all of them of course, but none have been succesful in making me swtich to it.
- von Ford Prefect, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFantastic extension. Makes my life so much easier and saves me a ton of time!
I have one small request, if possible: can you add a "Mark all as Read" in the popup window? It would save me from opening the Feedbro tab to click it there.
- von ArtEze, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt does not work in Basilisk 2018, but it does in Firefox 56. Edit: Thanks for the link, it's interesting ... The 3 stars, on top of that, is my balance between that and other features, as the gmail feed throws permission denied in a high version of Firefox. Most WebExtensions work fine in Basilisk 2018, and I wish I could use FeedBro in Basilisk as it is better styled than Bamboo, and I downloaded all 17 versions but none worked.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenEDIT:
1. You need to be logged on to Gmail for it (the Atom feed) to work
2. As said, Basilisk never had a proper WebExtension support - it doesn't support the needed APIs
AFAIK Basilisk never even officially supported WebExtensions - the support was experimental, not fully complete and functional and was dropped in January 2019. Did you base your 3 star rating on that?
PS. Given the number of security issues in all browsers, we would not recommend using browser versions that are so old.
- von ïDDö, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAllo m?? Houston we have an issue lol :) Downloaded it and this message appears : "Failed to open IndexedDB database. Your browser profile is most likely broken. On Firefox open about:support and click 'Refresh Firefox' to fix it. Then restart your browser. ?? So what's the problem Doc ?? :)
Ps : By the way,i've created a new profile and same message
PS bis: Lol :) i've found the solution: / just Set the browser's privacy & security settings to remember history and roll my hen :) ..!!By thw way your add-on is fanstatic :) tks BRo :)
- von Sans Undertale, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best desktop RSS reader I've ever used, with the best RSS feed finder I've ever used. Even if you prefer to use an external application for feed reading, I would recommend this just for the feed finder.
- von Cathy, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's a very usefull extension. But Idon't understand why regulary all feeds disapeared and I need to import again my feeds...
Further your answer (sorry I can't find any button to answer ?) : I am in MACOS just parallels tools with a cleaner but only to clean cache, trashbin...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13632265, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOverall great add-on. There's an issue with VK pages though. It loads a few and then stops. If you go to any page / group on VK afterwards, it gives you this message “You tried to load the same page more than once in one second. Please go back and try again”. And no pages are loading from VK until a certain timeout passes. I have the Feed update threads set to 1, but it doesn't help.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenVK can temporarily block you if you scan too many pages too frequently. Try to increase the update interval for the VK feeds so that you aren't polling them so often. It may help.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15166984, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEx-Inoreader user here and transitioning to this was a breeze. Loving the dark theme and how responsive the interface feels in general. The desktop notifications look great too. Perfect. 👍🏻