- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI liked it to start; but, it skips articles, so, I need to check the original website. So, it doesn't really end up saving me any time. Perhaps there is some setting I need to change?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFF Dev71.0b4
понял в чем проблема обновления. когда нажимаешь обновить новость/все в фокусе на канале или где еще - она обновит и покажет.. только цифру непрочитанного, новые артикли/новости появится только после повторного фокуса на этом канале.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCool cool
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great feed reader, very straightforward and customizable. One problem: certain feeds (BBC for example) show many duplicate entries, despite being present in the feed just once. I don't know if this is caused by the feed or the extension, but I can find no way to disable this. I suspect it may be caused by items (especially developing news stories) being updated, as the duplicates tend to have different timestamps.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWow, best RSS reader ever! It would be great, if we could SYNC the feeds and their folders with Mozilla Sync. And what I miss: if I mark an item by accident as "read", I cannot go back to view it again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenYou can view also items that are marked as read. Just uncheck the "Show only unread mode" (letter icon with a star in the toolbar or keyboard shortcut 'u') and then click the feed again. Then you can see also articles you have marked as read.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen I add a rule I can add a sound too. These sounds are very short ! Can you add longer sounds, please ? Or custom sounds ?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIs it possible add a new theme for android version of firefox? Is there a plan for add new feature which allow syncing data between many devices?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenplease add mozilla sync feature in order to be useful across platforms
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt seems to skip articles now and then for no apparent reason. I noticed that behaviour when reading web comics, getting confused because of missing pages. The articles show up in the feed preview but that's it. I found no way to have it download an article once it has been skipped. The only fix is deleting the feed and adding it again ... until it skips one the next time.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have a question. I want to keep some feeds articles for a long time, so how can I prevent articles from disappearing because of reaching the limit of articles?. I know that I can extend the limit, but I have feeds that have so many articles that this limit is easily overcome, so if I star an article or I set a tag in it, it will not disappear or those will be deleted too?. Is there any way to save articles forever?.Starred articles won't be auto-deleted so theoretically they are kept "forever". However, Firefox still seems to have reliability problems with IndexedDB so it's recommended to save your important article links to e.g. Pocket as well (or some other service). See the "Send to" menu in the article context.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a very useful extension. Remember a lot Google Reader and works very fine!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI switched from the abandoned NewsFox add-on to Feedbro when FF Quantum went live. Feedbro offers comparable features and I have used it daily since then. Good job !
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOne key point missing to perfect: sync across browser, do you have any manual way to do that?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI've used this extensions for at least an year with Firefox for Windows, Linux and macOS and it does a good job. It has a problem with the contextual menu for a feed. On Linux and on macOS, it disappears as soon as I raise the right mouse button (or I raise my hand after a 2 finger press). Keeping the right mouse button pressed and selecting an entry doesn't work either."NOTE 3!: Firefox 66+ on Linux and MacOS has a regression bug that messes up feed tree right-click menu. Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true."