- von jg-staffel, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA great addon, but skips half of the news from the feed https://pikabu.ru/xmlfeeds.php?cmd=popular
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrFeedbro doesn't really skip any articles but that feed looks like a relatively "high frequency" feed which has lots of entries during the day. For example if at night your computer is off, Feedbro can't scan the feed so if the XML provides only latest 20 entries and during the time off more than 20 new entries are posted, there's a chance to "not see" some articles. You can fix this by selecting "Feedly" to the "Proxy" setting when adding the feed. This will load the feed using Feedly as a proxy that stores all entries 24/7.
- von jb, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFor years I have been looking for a tool to collect all data in one place.
Here I get all my RSS and Twitter notifications.
More time for me, less pollution.
- von Jeremy G, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWould be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13059527, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenwould be perfect if it supports toggling on / off full article view while reading , syncing feed subscriptions, and modifying feed properties in a batch
- von oldschooler, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver. It can be better on font readability, short preview readability, options placement and other small things that can make Feedbro easier to use for non pro users. Maybe an android version option to save everything you like in a personal feed (even publishable) should be great. Maybe even an android stand alone version to have all of out feeds, given the fact you can't install it of firefox for android.
Thx for the effort and for the community.