Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14969340, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFeedbro popup doesn't follow selected theme colors...it always white...and no way to export Feedbro custom settings...please add. Thanks!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14799164, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenupdate!
Thank you for considering more light themes.
I checked the popup size again and it looks like even though the font size is changed the size of popup didn't actually change as much as I thought. Sorry for the confusion! You can change it back to previous bigger font size if you want (in fact I think I'm in favor of your bigger font change now too as it did make titles/text a lot easier to read). Ability to change font size for the popup in settings page could be a good addition. Thanks again for the splendid addon!Thanks for the feedback! We'll adjust the popup text sizes and are working on a new theme. Setting for the font-size is a good idea and could be implemented. Expect to see improvements also to view mode 2 very soon.
Edit: Feedbro 3.41.2 (just released) has a new theme called "Chill". It's light but less bright than the "Light" theme.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13221270, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes this one rush to update all feeds at once? I mean, I have, let's say, 50 feeds from a certain website and updating 50 in one moment results into "service unavailable" errors for half of such feeds.
What does "Feed update threads" option do? Is it what I ask about, or not?As the tooltip for "Feed update threads" select box says, it defines the maximum number of concurrent threads when updating feeds. Thus the scenario you describe is not possible.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13997275, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMy first feed reader, very nice indeed... i'm just wondering why every feed just records 10 entries, even after setting "Maximum entries to save" to 50 or 100If you open the feed in a normal browser tab, you can see that the XML content contains only the latest 10 articles. Feedbro can't initially load more articles than the feed provides. Later when new articles are published, the old ones are preserved until the "Max entries" number is reached. After that the oldest article is removed.
- von laclac1, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenVery good but this addon has an important problem for me. The folders aren't visible in the popup. You show a list of latest articles in the popup but everything is mixed and it's not sorting by folders. It's disappointed. I change by 5 stars if the folders are used in the popup. I will use feeder while waiting :(
- von syd1507, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent, until FF 66 : the "right-click for options" (on a feed title) seems to no longer work. The popup appears but closes when you release the right-click (in order to left-click & select the option)...
Feedbo 3.39.0 on Firefox 66.0 (64 bits) / LinuxThis is caused by a recent regression bug in Firefox. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535068
We'll see if there's a way to get around this somehow but the problem is that it works fine on Windows but not on Linux or MacOS.
Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.
- von Nibinaear, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt seems to work fine but seems to be missing a vital feature: search engine. I would like to find news articles with various keywords but there is no way to do it.
It seems to do tags, but this just lets you bookmark a news article using a word to go back to later.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14682338, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUnfortunately, I cant use it only with keyboard, because page up/down in the middle panel doest work with keyboard (neihter spacebar nor pageup/down-keys).
Is there a way to get this functionality?Please see Feedbro help for a list of keyboard shortcuts. You can open the Help by clicking the ?-icon in the Feedbro toolbar. You can use j/k or shift-rightarrow/leftarrow to move between next/previous item on the list.
Page down/up and space bar affect the actual article view in viewmode 3 as intended.