- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Ford Prefect, vor 2 JahrenFantastic extension. Makes my life so much easier and saves me a ton of time!
I have one small request, if possible: can you add a "Mark all as Read" in the popup window? It would save me from opening the Feedbro tab to click it there.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon ArtEze, vor 2 JahrenIt does not work in Basilisk 2018, but it does in Firefox 56. Edit: Thanks for the link, it's interesting ... The 3 stars, on top of that, is my balance between that and other features, as the gmail feed throws permission denied in a high version of Firefox. Most WebExtensions work fine in Basilisk 2018, and I wish I could use FeedBro in Basilisk as it is better styled than Bamboo, and I downloaded all 17 versions but none worked.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenEDIT:
1. You need to be logged on to Gmail for it (the Atom feed) to work
2. As said, Basilisk never had a proper WebExtension support - it doesn't support the needed APIs
AFAIK Basilisk never even officially supported WebExtensions - the support was experimental, not fully complete and functional and was dropped in January 2019. Did you base your 3 star rating on that?
PS. Given the number of security issues in all browsers, we would not recommend using browser versions that are so old.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ïDDö, vor 2 JahrenAllo m?? Houston we have an issue lol :) Downloaded it and this message appears : "Failed to open IndexedDB database. Your browser profile is most likely broken. On Firefox open about:support and click 'Refresh Firefox' to fix it. Then restart your browser. ?? So what's the problem Doc ?? :)
Ps : By the way,i've created a new profile and same message
PS bis: Lol :) i've found the solution: / just Set the browser's privacy & security settings to remember history and roll my hen :) ..!!By thw way your add-on is fanstatic :) tks BRo :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Sans Undertale, vor 2 JahrenThe best desktop RSS reader I've ever used, with the best RSS feed finder I've ever used. Even if you prefer to use an external application for feed reading, I would recommend this just for the feed finder.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Cathy, vor 2 JahrenIt's a very usefull extension. But Idon't understand why regulary all feeds disapeared and I need to import again my feeds...
Further your answer (sorry I can't find any button to answer ?) : I am in MACOS just parallels tools with a cleaner but only to clean cache, trashbin...