- von Peter Bauer, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome piece of code.
Would even be better if the volume control setting (for feeds with an audio file) would be saved, so I do not have to set the volume for each podcast I receive.
And if there was an option to automatically show the file enclosures.
But anyway: it makes my Podcast life much easier! Thank you!
- von JPH, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome! After Shrook was made inoperable from Apple on the Mac, I had been trying to find a replacement RSS Feed Reader app, but never found one that was as good and simple as Shrook. Today, from a tip, thought to look and see if Firefox had a RSS Feed Reader extension, and found this one, and it is awesome! Great options, works well, and right here in my browser! Rock on!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13436201, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really like this extension.
I've replaced my local rss client with an extra instance of Firefox, to only use Feedbro there.
In about:profiles you can create a new profile for Firefox and start an extra instance with a profile from there, or with cli: firefox -p profilename
But there are some things I miss: make all shortcuts configurable and an extra column or icon to indicate the read state
- von CFLam, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery good reader, however, every time I open FireFox, it take over 20 minutes for FeedPro to show feed, may be because I subscribe over 170 feed and severals of them are Youtube. Any way to improve this ? Thanks.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16713490, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAcredito que os leitores de Feed são ótimos para combater os efeitos das bolhas das redes sociais. Recomendo muito esta extensão. Funciona perfeitamente.
- von siffemoz, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a great addon! But it seems I'm having the same problem as Firefox user 13715371 below; deleted items keep reappearing on all my feeds. 14 feeds are for Reddit, and 2 others aren't. This just started happening a couple of days ago.
Edit: thanks for the update. The other two seem to be OK for now, at least. The are https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/extensions/format:rss and
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenReddit had a bug in their RSS generation which was fixed just a second ago.
Can you send the URLs of the other two feeds (non-Reddit) at are causing problems to email@example.com please?
PS. Facebook group parsing is also broken in 4.9.5 (due to Facebook API change) but 4.9.7 is in the manual AMO review queue which should fix that.