- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenplease add mozilla sync feature in order to be useful across platforms
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt seems to skip articles now and then for no apparent reason. I noticed that behaviour when reading web comics, getting confused because of missing pages. The articles show up in the feed preview but that's it. I found no way to have it download an article once it has been skipped. The only fix is deleting the feed and adding it again ... until it skips one the next time.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have a question. I want to keep some feeds articles for a long time, so how can I prevent articles from disappearing because of reaching the limit of articles?. I know that I can extend the limit, but I have feeds that have so many articles that this limit is easily overcome, so if I star an article or I set a tag in it, it will not disappear or those will be deleted too?. Is there any way to save articles forever?.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenStarred articles won't be auto-deleted so theoretically they are kept "forever". However, Firefox still seems to have reliability problems with IndexedDB so it's recommended to save your important article links to e.g. Pocket as well (or some other service). See the "Send to" menu in the article context.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a very useful extension. Remember a lot Google Reader and works very fine!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI switched from the abandoned NewsFox add-on to Feedbro when FF Quantum went live. Feedbro offers comparable features and I have used it daily since then. Good job !
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOne key point missing to perfect: sync across browser, do you have any manual way to do that?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI've used this extensions for at least an year with Firefox for Windows, Linux and macOS and it does a good job. It has a problem with the contextual menu for a feed. On Linux and on macOS, it disappears as soon as I raise the right mouse button (or I raise my hand after a 2 finger press). Keeping the right mouse button pressed and selecting an entry doesn't work either.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 Monaten"NOTE 3!: Firefox 66+ on Linux and MacOS has a regression bug that messes up feed tree right-click menu. Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true."
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this app lots of times every day and really love it. I was getting a bit desperate that I couldn't delete feeds and found that setting ui.context_menus.after_mouseup to TRUE fixed that. Now, my only beef is that duplicate articles are not collapsed: eg, the BBC site may have 10 articles all with the same header and it becomes distracting to page though them all (INOreader has this option). Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great free offline alternative to other RSS services.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was using Reeder on Mac and was looking for one that works on Windows. I tried many RSS reader apps (including online apps, Windows native apps and browser extensions). Among them Feedbro is the only one that works with all my 250+ RSS URLs with no problem.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenthis extension has great functions，but It's a disaster when indexdDB error comes to me(many times) ，even though I refreshed firefox at about:support, it still comes to me after a while（didn't update firefox），btw my firefox version is 68.0b7 (64 bit)
I hope this extension could be stable , and if this problem can't be fixed, I only have to turn to inoreader= =
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMust-have extension for me, thank you for making it! My only question/suggestion would be if there is a way to export/import the starred items list?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI had high hopes for this extension but the interface feels really clunky and unintuitive. I'm providing this feedback hoping that at least some of these points can be improved in future updates.
- I keep expecting to be able to right click an entry in the article list to display a context menu to mark it as unread/read, mark this and all previous articles as read/unread, star, etc., but this opens it in a new tab instead and I see no way to change that functionality.
- For some reason sometimes when trying to switch between feeds by clicking on one the first click only highlights the feed and a second click is necessary to actually switch to it, this is intermittent though. (This may have something to do with having two Feedbro tabs open and adding a new feed on one of them)
- Selecting "Show only unread articles" doesn't refresh the list so it initially seems like it's not doing anything.
- When changing the "Feed entry content" it's not obvious that only new articles will be effected so again, this initially appears to do nothing.
- When using the Dark theme, if using the full article view and the page includes hard-coded dark fonts the text is almost invisible.
- The Feedback link for the Firefox extension for some reason brings me to the Chrome Web Store instead of the Firefox Add-ons page.
- The tooltip for marking an article as read reads "Mark this entry read/unread - Shortcut: m" but this seems to only work intermittently, if it stops working refreshing the page allows it to work again.
- It's great that this supports keyboard shortcuts, but for some reason arrow keys aren't used. I would expect to be able to move through the list of articles with arrow keys.
It's obviously not all negative though, I was surprised that this RSS reader supports custom rules and I love how much control this gives me to change what is displayed. The functionality to search for RSS feeds in the current page is simple but also very useful.