- 来自 The Beard Below My Chin，4 年前评分 5 / 5Not as elegant as the original but it works, and does indeed tile tabs.
2/5 stars. There's so many entitled butthurt users who don't understand this addon has lovingly been kept alive by the developer at best of his abilities. Direct your energy to Mozilla for breaking this add-on in the first place!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14048081，4 年前评分 1 / 5Terrible. At least give us the option to revert back to the old tiles page otherwise you're going to have a lot of people installing older versions of Firefox for this functionality.There is very little that the old Tile Tabs could do, that Tile Tabs WE cannot do. The main difference is that the old Tile Tabs tiled tabs in the same window, whereas Tile Tabs WE tiles tabs in separate windows. Features such as opening links in a different tab, synchronized scrolling of tabs, and resizing adjacent tabs are still available in Tile Tabs WE.
The new WebExtensions API's introduced with Firefox 57 must now be used by all add-ons and do not support displaying multiple tabs in the same browser window.
- 来自 firebox666，4 年前评分 2 / 5Trying to give this a go, since Mozilla isn't going to implement the iframe functionality ... but I can't make it work the way I want to. I was very familiar with Tile Tabs, and what I want to do is to have a window with 4 tabs converted to a 2x2 grid of these tabs. What I get everytime I hit the TT WE button is 2 tiles with one of the tabs tiled, and a a tile with an empty page. I've tried setting the default layout to something else and I always get the same thing :(Cannot reproduce this problem. Set the Default Layout as '4 Tabs - Horizontal Grid' and click on the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button to create a 2x2 grid layout of 4 tabs. This should work.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other 'tab management' or 'window management' add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Tile Tabs WE Options (both options tabs).
- 来自 aem，4 年前评分 3 / 5Déçu par ce module. J'utilisais la précédente version avant passage à Quantum …
Mais c'est peut être Firefox la cause depuis Quantum et non Tile Tabs …
Les fenêtres découpées ne sont plus intégrées à la fenêtre principale, du coup l'intégration est moins pratique.
Ce n'est qu'une juxtaposition de fenêtres les unes à côté des autres … le truc qu'on peut faire à la main quoi …
Franchement dommage, c'est le type de plugin que je suis prêt à payer tellement c'est utile ! Mais la l'utilisation c'est impossible !
J'ai créé un profil Firefox dédié à la une version antérieure pour pouvoir encore l'utiliser … c'est dire !
Meme constat sur Chrome …
Une note de 3 pour ne pas sanctionner le développeur …
- 来自 audax01，4 年前评分 5 / 5While the splitting-into-separate-windows issue is not ideal, I recognize that it's a limitation of the new Firefox rather than this add-on. Aside from that, this add-on is awesome. I wanted something that was close to Vivaldi's tab-tiling feature. This works great for that and I'd argue even better executed.
Edit for the Developer: Any plan on making Tile Tabs work with the upcoming multiple tab selection feature? Like selecting specific tabs, then right clicking on one to get a "Tile Selected Tabs" option in the context menu?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13330410，4 年前评分 3 / 5Using Tile Tabs WE always unpins my pinned tabs. Then returning back, does not re-pin them. If I don't remember to re-pin them, I'll lose my pinned tabs and need no set them up again. Not worth the time it saved using the extension.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13470741，4 年前评分 5 / 5At first it was bad compared to the previous Tile Tabs. Now they fixed most of the problems including the one that bugged me the most, the fact that it used to put the tiles on your primary monitor, not on the browsers current monitor.