- 来自 Firefox 用户 14781782，3 年前评分 2 / 5Geteilte Tabs haben keine Funktion, Eingabe in die Adressleiste führt einen immer zu Google.English Translation:
Divided Tabs have no function, typing in the address bar leads one always to Google.
The purpose of the tiled tabs is to allow you to view the tabs side by side at the same time. If you are tiling existing tabs, then those tabs will be displayed in the tiles and the address bars will show the URLs of the tabs. If you are tiling new tabs (because there are insufficient existing tabs), then then the Default page will be displayed in the tiles and the address bars will show the URL of the Default page (as defined in the Tile Tabs WE Options).
- 来自 NetworkViking，3 年前评分 1 / 5Tile Tabs was ruined the moment it began opening "multiple tabs" by way of opening the additional tabs in SEPARATE WINDOWS.
The ONLY reason ANYONE would look for an extension such as this one is to do EXACTLY what it used to do. We want to minimize the number of windows we have open BUT also be able to view multiple sites - side by side - for comparison and quick use of information from one tab into the other without switching.
Until this function is once again usable for that EXACT functionality, this extension is utterly useless.
Either commit to fixing that functionality or please retire this add-on.Using the new WebExtensions API's, it is not possible to display multiple tabs simultaneously within the same browser window. This is why Tile Tabs WE has to move each tiled tab into a separate window.
Reasons why you might want to use Tile Tabs WE:
• To compare multiple web pages side-by-side.
• To synchronize scroll multiple web pages side-by-side.
• To open links from one tab in adjacent existing tabs.
• To save tiled layouts which can be re-opened for future use.
Tile Pages WE has just been released and displays multiple web pages in a single browser window!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12347499，3 年前评分 2 / 5I cannot figure out how to use the add-on. None of the Linux shortcuts work; maybe related to the window manager? How do I sync-scroll? I would assume that all tiles just scroll simultaneously when enabled? However, only the active tile scrolls. So far, it would be great if it just did what is advertised.You can change the keyboard shortcuts using the Tile Tabs WE Options dialog. When Firefox 66.0 is released, you will also be able to change the keyboard shortcuts from the 'Tools > Add-ons' page.
You can synchronize scroll adjacent tabs if you enable the 'Sync Scroll' menu item on the toolbar button menu or the page context menu. When you scroll any tile in a horizontal or vertical group of tiles, the adjacent tiles will also be scrolled.
- 来自 TinCup，3 年前评分 1 / 5One star for the new chrome-firefox. If you want to continue using the old firefox (where this addon works!) switch browsers to Pale Moon!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14461578，3 年前评分 2 / 5It was great when he arranged the tabs in one window. But now it opens several windows! It is very bad to swap between them or other windows. Too bad to use! And useless, because windows already does that.
- 来自 hungodd，3 年前评分 4 / 5Tiles Tab in new quantumn firefox aren't great as before, Why do you have to split tabs into multiple windows ? It's more tangle and confusing when switching from tabs to tabs
- 来自 Firefox 用户 5902766，3 年前评分 3 / 5Hey DW-Dev,i worked with you in the past to give feedback to tile tabs.
Its sad that firefox made you change how it worked ,even though it still can be useful. To me I would need a way to Tile tabs and have ALL my open tabs in one the 2 tiled windows open,i cant use tiletabs with all tabs in a 3rd window,its very impractical.
Btw i sent you an email with a small question for a possible new add-on,but i dont know if you still use the same mail address.
Contact me if you want.Early versions of Tile Tabs WE retained the original window as the first tile in the the tiled layout, but this design had several problems. For example, if the user used the Toggle Toolbar command, then all of the tabs in the original window (except for the selected tab) would be lost.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 5509918，3 年前评分 4 / 5Спасибо разработчику! Очень полезное дополнение, постоянно использую в работе. Только вот при обновлении Firefox, оно перестает работать. Приходится удалять и ставить заново. Тогда работает снова.