- 来自 Firefox 用户 12347499，2 年前评分 2 / 5I cannot figure out how to use the add-on. None of the Linux shortcuts work; maybe related to the window manager? How do I sync-scroll? I would assume that all tiles just scroll simultaneously when enabled? However, only the active tile scrolls. So far, it would be great if it just did what is advertised.You can change the keyboard shortcuts using the Tile Tabs WE Options dialog. When Firefox 66.0 is released, you will also be able to change the keyboard shortcuts from the 'Tools > Add-ons' page.
You can synchronize scroll adjacent tabs if you enable the 'Sync Scroll' menu item on the toolbar button menu or the page context menu. When you scroll any tile in a horizontal or vertical group of tiles, the adjacent tiles will also be scrolled.
- 来自 TinCup，2 年前评分 1 / 5One star for the new chrome-firefox. If you want to continue using the old firefox (where this addon works!) switch browsers to Pale Moon!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14461578，3 年前评分 2 / 5It was great when he arranged the tabs in one window. But now it opens several windows! It is very bad to swap between them or other windows. Too bad to use! And useless, because windows already does that.
- 来自 hungodd，3 年前评分 4 / 5Tiles Tab in new quantumn firefox aren't great as before, Why do you have to split tabs into multiple windows ? It's more tangle and confusing when switching from tabs to tabs
- 来自 Firefox 用户 5902766，3 年前评分 3 / 5Hey DW-Dev,i worked with you in the past to give feedback to tile tabs.
Its sad that firefox made you change how it worked ,even though it still can be useful. To me I would need a way to Tile tabs and have ALL my open tabs in one the 2 tiled windows open,i cant use tiletabs with all tabs in a 3rd window,its very impractical.
Btw i sent you an email with a small question for a possible new add-on,but i dont know if you still use the same mail address.
Contact me if you want.Early versions of Tile Tabs WE retained the original window as the first tile in the the tiled layout, but this design had several problems. For example, if the user used the Toggle Toolbar command, then all of the tabs in the original window (except for the selected tab) would be lost.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 5509918，3 年前评分 4 / 5Спасибо разработчику! Очень полезное дополнение, постоянно использую в работе. Только вот при обновлении Firefox, оно перестает работать. Приходится удалять и ставить заново. Тогда работает снова.
- 来自 Elod，3 年前评分 1 / 5i was using the version for firefox 56 and was forced now to update firefox. The newest version that is compatible now is just useless and annoying ...
Cons: -used to be simple and just tile as many tabs as it was selected in the way you wanted
-used to be simple and you could just open new tabs with Shift + arrow in the direction you wanted
-used to have only one menubar for all
-now you have a gazillion firefox windows with extra bar on top
-sometimes it works sometimes you can just click it 10 times and nothing happens
Pros: -none so far !Tile Tabs WE does work a little differently to the original Tile Tabs WE, and is not as slick as the original Tile Tabs, but it still meets the same objectives.
- You can still tile as many tabs as you want, either using the pre-defined layouts, or saved custom layouts, or tiling tabs individually (using the Tile Tab or Add Tile menu commands).
- You can simply create a tiled layout by clicking on the toolbar button or by using the Alt+Shift+Up keyboard shortcut.
- You can hide the toolbars in the tiled windows using the Toggle Toolbars menu command or the Alt+Shift+Right keyboard shortcut.
Version 11.1, which has just been released, adds two new features:
- You can select multiple tabs before clicking on the toolbar button to create a layout with just those tiles.
- You can right-click on a tab button and select Tile Tab > Direction to create a layout.
- 来自 NextGenThemes，3 年前评分 1 / 5I understand that the limitation of WE sucks but I fail to understand why the extension creates TWO new windows with each having one tab when I try to split a specific tab. The main window with all my tabs should just be left when I pick out a tab to display right. But instead my main window with all the tabs will go into the background while 2 new windows are being created. I think its counter intuitive and annoying. I really do not get why anyone would want that behavior.
The "Merge all Windows" extension comes in handy when messing arround with this BTW.Early versions of Tile Tabs WE retained the original window as the first tile in the the tiled layout, but this design had several problems. For example, if the user used the Toggle Toolbar command, then all of the tabs in the original window (except for the selected tab) would be lost.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12746867，3 年前评分 3 / 5Sync scroll is not working in some pages.Because of restrictions in the new WebExtensions APIs, 'Sync Scroll' and some other features acnnot be used in the following special pages:
- 来自 BelFox，3 年前评分 4 / 5Hi, I've been using the original Tile Tabs, and immediately switched to Tile Tabs WE when Firefox Quantum was released. Thanks again for this wonderful add-on!
Up until today, I had some problems selecting the right tabs to display next to each other. I selected 'New Layout' (2 Tabs Vertical as default) but didn't know exactly which tabs would be tiled. The old Tile Tab had a little tab selector in the upper-left side to change the tabs. Only today, I discovered the easiest way is to (1) open the first tab (2) open the context menu on the page and (3) choose 'Tile Tab > Left/Right/Above/Below'. This way, there is no confusion which tab will be opened.
Therefore, I'd like to make some suggestions to improve the usability of this add-on:
- Add the Tile Tabs context menu to the tabs (now only available on page itself)
- Promote the 'Tile Tab' submenu to the first position (above 'New Layout'), as it seems to be the most convenient way to start tiling tabs?
- Soon, it will be possible to select multiple tabs simultaneously (see Nightly). This offers the possibility to let the user select the tabs to be tiled, and choose a new option 'Tile Selected Tabs' next?
- Provide a short 'Getting started' page for new users (shown after installing the add-on).
Thanks for reading. Keep up the good work!Thanks of these suggestions have now been implemented:
- you can use the 'Tile Tab' menu item on the tab context menu to tile the tab in a new tile.
- you can select multiple tabs before clicking on the toolbar button to create a layout with just those tiles.