- 来自 Firefox 用户 15000113，2 年前评分 2 / 5Hi, the plugin still opens tabs in separate windows. I use the newest version 11.14 on Firerox 67 on Kubuntu 19. How can I have opened all tabs inside single window? Thanks!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14781782，2 年前评分 2 / 5Geteilte Tabs haben keine Funktion, Eingabe in die Adressleiste führt einen immer zu Google.English Translation:
Divided Tabs have no function, typing in the address bar leads one always to Google.
The purpose of the tiled tabs is to allow you to view the tabs side by side at the same time. If you are tiling existing tabs, then those tabs will be displayed in the tiles and the address bars will show the URLs of the tabs. If you are tiling new tabs (because there are insufficient existing tabs), then then the Default page will be displayed in the tiles and the address bars will show the URL of the Default page (as defined in the Tile Tabs WE Options).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12347499，2 年前评分 2 / 5I cannot figure out how to use the add-on. None of the Linux shortcuts work; maybe related to the window manager? How do I sync-scroll? I would assume that all tiles just scroll simultaneously when enabled? However, only the active tile scrolls. So far, it would be great if it just did what is advertised.You can change the keyboard shortcuts using the Tile Tabs WE Options dialog. When Firefox 66.0 is released, you will also be able to change the keyboard shortcuts from the 'Tools > Add-ons' page.
You can synchronize scroll adjacent tabs if you enable the 'Sync Scroll' menu item on the toolbar button menu or the page context menu. When you scroll any tile in a horizontal or vertical group of tiles, the adjacent tiles will also be scrolled.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14461578，2 年前评分 2 / 5It was great when he arranged the tabs in one window. But now it opens several windows! It is very bad to swap between them or other windows. Too bad to use! And useless, because windows already does that.
- 来自 firebox666，3 年前评分 2 / 5Trying to give this a go, since Mozilla isn't going to implement the iframe functionality ... but I can't make it work the way I want to. I was very familiar with Tile Tabs, and what I want to do is to have a window with 4 tabs converted to a 2x2 grid of these tabs. What I get everytime I hit the TT WE button is 2 tiles with one of the tabs tiled, and a a tile with an empty page. I've tried setting the default layout to something else and I always get the same thing :(
开发者回应发布于 3 年前Cannot reproduce this problem. Set the Default Layout as '4 Tabs - Horizontal Grid' and click on the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button to create a 2x2 grid layout of 4 tabs. This should work.
Please provide the following information and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which operating system are you using?
- Which version of Firefox are you using?
- Which version of Zoom Page WE are you using?
- Do you have any other 'tab management' or 'window management' add-ons installed?
- Please attach screenshots of the Tile Tabs WE Options (both options tabs).
- 来自 Magister Sexta，3 年前评分 2 / 5Has the same if not less functionality as just placing individual windows beside each other. I am a person with many tabs, and it would be nice if at least one of the windows created had the majority of my tabs on it. Instead I get two tiles, each one with a single tab on it, and another window full of my other tabs behind them. If it gets fixed to be in one window I'll give it a try, until then two stars is all I can give it.
- 来自 C Perkins，3 年前评分 2 / 5This rating is more of a statement about the new Firefox than it is this add-on, however the end result must be an honest rating of the overall effectiveness and usefulness. The old Tile Tabs was truly useful, whereas this version wastes screen space and is not much more useful than Windows 10 windows snap behavior.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13504972，3 年前评分 2 / 5Has one major problem, that on separating the "new" tile/s they are also lost from the original set of tabs. It has a long way to go to be half as good as the original.
- 来自 r-Ase，3 年前评分 2 / 5Not meaning to beat a dead horse, but I loved the previous version of this addon. It was exactly what I needed, and it had been an invaluable tool. Good on the dev.
This current version is really Tile Windows WE, and not Tile Tabs. It no longer is what it says on the tin, and my rating is to implore the developer to consider bringing the operability of the previous version to the current WE standards. It would be great to have tiled tabs again.
- 来自 Tamius Han，3 年前评分 2 / 5Not I originally wasn't going to give a review for this extension, because it's ultimately Mozilla's fault that Tile Tabs WE is utterly useless and not even a shell of its former self (and because giving 1/5 for reasons that are clearly out of author's control is ultimately a douche thing to do). I planned to install this extension, just in case FF decides that some of its deprecated functionalities make a comeback under WebExtension API. At the end of the day — while the original ability is going to be sorely missed — the current implementation is infinitesimally better than nothing despite being less than ideal.
Unfortunately though, when recovering from a crash (but not if firefox was shut down or restarted properly, even if it's set to reopen my previous session) at nearly 300 tabs across three windows, this extension manages to:
* Completely freeze firefox for a couple of minutes (100% cpu usage on a single core)
* RAM usage flunctuates wildly during the startup, but the peaks go past 10 gigs (!!) for me with my 3 windows and just shy of 300 tabs.
* After the dust settles and Firefox opens and becomes responsive again, RAM usage stabilizes at 5 gigs for what used to be less than one
With 16 gigs of RAM in my machine, such RAM usage is enough to surprise-crash my entire machine if I have other things running as well.
This only happens when this extension loaded. If it's disabled, everything is normal. (Although this could potentially be a conflict with Tab Mix Plus and Multiple Tab Handler, both of which are also going away). FF56, linux. Not sure whether that's firefox or some extension, but tabs are set to not load until I visit them.
If you're the kind of person who shuts down firefox and computer in ways that result in "do you want to restore your last session" message and your tab count is in triple digits because tab bar is the new bookmarks, you should probably avoid this extension for the time being.
So that's the reason for 2/5. When extension crashes my machine with OOM ...
There's also other wonkiness that might not be dev's fault, but:
* if firefox is fullscreen (the "I can still see the window titlebar and taskbar" kind of fullscreen, not f11 kind of fullscreen), on my main (middle) monitor and I try to split the window, the two new split windows appear on my secondary (leftmost) screen. (This could potentially be the fault of kwin). Surprisingly enough that doesn't happen when firefox window doesn't take up the whole monitor.
P.S. Thanks a lot moz, FF56 is the new Opera 12.16
- 来自 Ondřej Linhart，4 年前评分 2 / 5I know very well that it is not your fault, but arranging whole windows instead of tabs in one window makes this addon more or less useless. Lets hope they will do something with that crappy API badly copied from Chrome.
- 来自 Internet2k4，4 年前评分 2 / 5Disappointed like other users of the fine non-WE version - not sure if it's worth keeping. One useful improvement would be ability to save and store specific website combos as was possible before.
开发者回应发布于 4 年前Not sure what you mean by specific website combos.
Tile Tabs WE allows you to save a tiled layout after it has been created, with the option to save the currently loaded pages, in exactly the same way as the original Tile Tabs.