- 来自 Firefox 用户 13616217，3 年前评分 1 / 5This is as bad as it gets...Doesn't even come close to being a helpfull tool. The old Tile Tabs where 100x times better. To bad the old one isn¨t supported in the latest firefox version.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13586480，3 年前评分 1 / 5Please find a way to bring back Version 14.12 Released Aug. 15, 2017. This new Tabs WE is not nearly as awesome as the previous. Please, i rely on the version at work daily. We have a lot of worried Co Worker :(
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13577436，3 年前评分 1 / 5Pffff, anyone can open two separate Firefox windows, there was and is no need for an add on for that. What was wrong with the old Tile Tabs, it was the most handy add on for me. Hey old Tile Tabs guys please do something. Firefox is not complete without you.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13577323，3 年前评分 1 / 5Okay, I understand the changes. I still give it one star. I would give a half a star if possible. This add-on sucks. Opening multiple windows is NOT a good solution for the loss of the ability to actually tile tabs.
I give Firefox "Quantum" one-half star as well. Who gives a rip what Google and Chrome do? I use Firefox because I don't like Chrome. Mozilla; why emulate a browser you are competing with? Shame on you. Regain your honor and independent identity. Either put the silly thing back the way it was or fix the currently crummy product. When you want to open a new tab, please don't open a new separate window.
- 来自 Neuntoter，3 年前评分 1 / 5I understand the limitations imposed by the new Firefox, and I wish others would understand what they are rating before throwing out 1 star reviews.
I have to however rate it at 1 star. At this point I think you are doing all you can, by moving a tab into a new window. My issue is that your methodology is highly flawed for any reasonable work flow or use case. You should really simplify the operation. Just give the option to tile the first tab as horizontal or vertical. From there you can keep adding them to the screen.
Etc.. Or you could launch the tile by direction.
M(Left)->1 | 1(Up)->2 | M(Up)->3 | 2(Right)->4 = Error = Slot Full
If you can't control where the windows go or move them after launch, then just cut out all this broken stuff and branch 1 window left or right or up or down. I can all but guarantee that the most used feature is moving 1 tab side by side for a comparison. When the new API gets more mature go back and add features, but for now make it work in a logical way.
I think the thing that does it in for me is that I say I want two tiles, and the add-on creates three. Just create 1 new window with the tab I have selected. This lets you control what 2 tabs you want because you can switch around in the main window.
- 来自 Magister Sexta，3 年前评分 2 / 5Has the same if not less functionality as just placing individual windows beside each other. I am a person with many tabs, and it would be nice if at least one of the windows created had the majority of my tabs on it. Instead I get two tiles, each one with a single tab on it, and another window full of my other tabs behind them. If it gets fixed to be in one window I'll give it a try, until then two stars is all I can give it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13532460，3 年前评分 5 / 5It is not the same as the old Tile Tabs extension. However, it's the best we have in the new Firefox Web Extensions system.
It does the basic job of showing two tiles side-by-side, and then restoring them to one window when you are done.
Use Ctrl-Shift-UpArrow to jump to a new tiled layout. Use Ctrl-Shift-DownArrow to close the layout and get back to one window.
Good job to the developers for giving us back some of the functionality we lost when Firefox killed the old Tile Tabs extension.
- 来自 C Perkins，3 年前评分 2 / 5This rating is more of a statement about the new Firefox than it is this add-on, however the end result must be an honest rating of the overall effectiveness and usefulness. The old Tile Tabs was truly useful, whereas this version wastes screen space and is not much more useful than Windows 10 windows snap behavior.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13524991，3 年前评分 1 / 5i like the old version. this is just to complicated and i don't understand why it's being split from windows instead inside the window itself. it's stupid. i don't want this extension no more.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13504972，3 年前评分 2 / 5Has one major problem, that on separating the "new" tile/s they are also lost from the original set of tabs. It has a long way to go to be half as good as the original.
- 来自 Quirio22 ，3 年前评分 1 / 5J'aurais mis 5 à l'ancienne version ! Tile Tabs...
L'affichage de deux onglets contigus partageant l'écran d'un double clic me manque énormément. (l'anglais n'est pas mon fort !)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13494829，3 年前评分 1 / 5i understand this thing works different due to new Firefox v57, but still this is not working similar to previous version.
i cant save a layout. when i want to create a layout on second screen i use, this addon only created a tiled view on my main screen which i dont need. long way to go before it reaches same user friendly version as the previous version