- 来自 jlvanderzwan，4 年前评分 5 / 5People are giving this a crappy review because of limitations that are outside of the author's control, so they're barking up the wrong tree.
It's not perfect, but this is one possible workaround, and I'm glad it exists.
- 来自 aptharsia，4 年前评分 1 / 5I feel bad for giving this a one star, the previous version was amazing. This one is horrible. Pretending browser tiles are "fine" (they aren't), there's no good option for deciding what tabs get moved next to each other. If you accidentally close a tile, it disappears and cannot even be pulled up via closed tabs list. I just had to remove this add-on, it just sucks so bad now.
- 来自 Sungho Hwang，4 年前评分 5 / 5Two or more windows are devided precisely on screen automatically.
So It is stable and easy to my eyes preferably. ^^;
It is working very well in my fox (Firefox Quantum 57.0.3. (64-bit)).
- 来自 Alexandre Willame，4 年前评分 3 / 5KEYBOARD SHORTCUT NEEDED BACK!
Great addon. Since the latest version, it unfortunately does not allow to use shortcut! I only used F12 as a shortcut to split view. Without keyboard shortcut, I barely ever use this addon anymore. Will definitely put 5 stars as soon as the keyboard shortcut is back in the app!
Thanks for the amazing work.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13616217，4 年前评分 1 / 5This is as bad as it gets...Doesn't even come close to being a helpfull tool. The old Tile Tabs where 100x times better. To bad the old one isn¨t supported in the latest firefox version.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13586480，4 年前评分 1 / 5Please find a way to bring back Version 14.12 Released Aug. 15, 2017. This new Tabs WE is not nearly as awesome as the previous. Please, i rely on the version at work daily. We have a lot of worried Co Worker :(
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13577436，4 年前评分 1 / 5Pffff, anyone can open two separate Firefox windows, there was and is no need for an add on for that. What was wrong with the old Tile Tabs, it was the most handy add on for me. Hey old Tile Tabs guys please do something. Firefox is not complete without you.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13577323，4 年前评分 1 / 5Okay, I understand the changes. I still give it one star. I would give a half a star if possible. This add-on sucks. Opening multiple windows is NOT a good solution for the loss of the ability to actually tile tabs.
I give Firefox "Quantum" one-half star as well. Who gives a rip what Google and Chrome do? I use Firefox because I don't like Chrome. Mozilla; why emulate a browser you are competing with? Shame on you. Regain your honor and independent identity. Either put the silly thing back the way it was or fix the currently crummy product. When you want to open a new tab, please don't open a new separate window.
- 来自 Neuntoter，4 年前评分 1 / 5I understand the limitations imposed by the new Firefox, and I wish others would understand what they are rating before throwing out 1 star reviews.
I have to however rate it at 1 star. At this point I think you are doing all you can, by moving a tab into a new window. My issue is that your methodology is highly flawed for any reasonable work flow or use case. You should really simplify the operation. Just give the option to tile the first tab as horizontal or vertical. From there you can keep adding them to the screen.
Etc.. Or you could launch the tile by direction.
M(Left)->1 | 1(Up)->2 | M(Up)->3 | 2(Right)->4 = Error = Slot Full
If you can't control where the windows go or move them after launch, then just cut out all this broken stuff and branch 1 window left or right or up or down. I can all but guarantee that the most used feature is moving 1 tab side by side for a comparison. When the new API gets more mature go back and add features, but for now make it work in a logical way.
I think the thing that does it in for me is that I say I want two tiles, and the add-on creates three. Just create 1 new window with the tab I have selected. This lets you control what 2 tabs you want because you can switch around in the main window.