- 来自 Firefox 用户 13524991，4 年前评分 1 / 5i like the old version. this is just to complicated and i don't understand why it's being split from windows instead inside the window itself. it's stupid. i don't want this extension no more.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13504972，4 年前评分 2 / 5Has one major problem, that on separating the "new" tile/s they are also lost from the original set of tabs. It has a long way to go to be half as good as the original.
- 来自 Quirio22 ，4 年前评分 1 / 5J'aurais mis 5 à l'ancienne version ! Tile Tabs...
L'affichage de deux onglets contigus partageant l'écran d'un double clic me manque énormément. (l'anglais n'est pas mon fort !)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13494829，4 年前评分 1 / 5i understand this thing works different due to new Firefox v57, but still this is not working similar to previous version.
i cant save a layout. when i want to create a layout on second screen i use, this addon only created a tiled view on my main screen which i dont need. long way to go before it reaches same user friendly version as the previous version
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13480072，4 年前评分 1 / 5I loved the previous version of this extension as I can have multiple windows within a single tab. It saves window space and less actual windows open.
But this... is not useful at all. It does not have the functionality that I need nor want. I understand that this is because of Mozilla's updates... it's still disheartening.
I implore the developer of this extension to please find a way to create a new one that has the functionality of the previous version.
I rate this extension as a one.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13477869，4 年前评分 1 / 5I am so sad to see the old extension go. I hate to have the menus on every window. I am rushing to all my computers and disabling updates and Ill never update Firefox beyond 56... I can NOT have menus on every window it takes up too much space and looks like hell. So sad........ I guess I'll uninstall the extension on this box that had auto update set on.... I am one unhappy camper.. I hope that you can figure out how to get it back. Thank you for your service I really loved the old extension... and HATE the new one. not your fault though. :(
- 来自 Koharu，4 年前评分 3 / 5I didn't know the old Add-On so I can just comment on this one. I like the idea, but it still has some bugs that need improvement. As stated by someone else:
- clicking the icon does only recreate new tabs instead of supposed ones.
- When I save a Layout and check "Save Tabs" its doesn't save them actually. In the list it only says the name, the windows but it doesnt show amount of tabs (theres nothing saved)
- the scroll sync doesnt seem to work reliably..
- as ppl mentioned for the older version, having multiple tabs in the same window would be nice, but maybe not possible with new Firefox, so windows is fine with me, since I can just "show" and "hide" them anytime.
- would also appreciate being able to save multible tabs in the Tile Windows. Maybe it's supposed to be included in the "Save Tabs" feature which unfortunately doesnt seem to work.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13473816，4 年前评分 3 / 5Pleeeeease the older version of tile tabs, this extension was sooo helpfull, and now it just split window , everyone can do that, RESTORE THE OLDER VERSION
But I give 3 star because the developper did a great job on the previous version
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13386478，4 年前评分 4 / 5Yes, let's hope the one-window -tiles will be possible in the future. REQ: multiple windows.
Some concerns of mine:
- new tiles always open with the tabs sidebar open
- "add tile" works only with a blank / new tab instead of existing
- simply clicking on and off and on again the icon of the add-on does open a layout consisting of blank tabs instead of the same layout and needs to "close layout"
request: when I have place for e.g. 3 tiles that act like groups with multiple tabs in them if would be an advance to be able to save the session including multiple tabs