- 来自 Magister Sexta，4 年前评分 2 / 5Has the same if not less functionality as just placing individual windows beside each other. I am a person with many tabs, and it would be nice if at least one of the windows created had the majority of my tabs on it. Instead I get two tiles, each one with a single tab on it, and another window full of my other tabs behind them. If it gets fixed to be in one window I'll give it a try, until then two stars is all I can give it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13532460，4 年前评分 5 / 5It is not the same as the old Tile Tabs extension. However, it's the best we have in the new Firefox Web Extensions system.
It does the basic job of showing two tiles side-by-side, and then restoring them to one window when you are done.
Use Ctrl-Shift-UpArrow to jump to a new tiled layout. Use Ctrl-Shift-DownArrow to close the layout and get back to one window.
Good job to the developers for giving us back some of the functionality we lost when Firefox killed the old Tile Tabs extension.
- 来自 C Perkins，4 年前评分 2 / 5This rating is more of a statement about the new Firefox than it is this add-on, however the end result must be an honest rating of the overall effectiveness and usefulness. The old Tile Tabs was truly useful, whereas this version wastes screen space and is not much more useful than Windows 10 windows snap behavior.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13524991，4 年前评分 1 / 5i like the old version. this is just to complicated and i don't understand why it's being split from windows instead inside the window itself. it's stupid. i don't want this extension no more.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13504972，4 年前评分 2 / 5Has one major problem, that on separating the "new" tile/s they are also lost from the original set of tabs. It has a long way to go to be half as good as the original.
- 来自 Quirio22 ，4 年前评分 1 / 5J'aurais mis 5 à l'ancienne version ! Tile Tabs...
L'affichage de deux onglets contigus partageant l'écran d'un double clic me manque énormément. (l'anglais n'est pas mon fort !)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13494829，4 年前评分 1 / 5i understand this thing works different due to new Firefox v57, but still this is not working similar to previous version.
i cant save a layout. when i want to create a layout on second screen i use, this addon only created a tiled view on my main screen which i dont need. long way to go before it reaches same user friendly version as the previous version
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13480072，4 年前评分 1 / 5I loved the previous version of this extension as I can have multiple windows within a single tab. It saves window space and less actual windows open.
But this... is not useful at all. It does not have the functionality that I need nor want. I understand that this is because of Mozilla's updates... it's still disheartening.
I implore the developer of this extension to please find a way to create a new one that has the functionality of the previous version.
I rate this extension as a one.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13477869，4 年前评分 1 / 5I am so sad to see the old extension go. I hate to have the menus on every window. I am rushing to all my computers and disabling updates and Ill never update Firefox beyond 56... I can NOT have menus on every window it takes up too much space and looks like hell. So sad........ I guess I'll uninstall the extension on this box that had auto update set on.... I am one unhappy camper.. I hope that you can figure out how to get it back. Thank you for your service I really loved the old extension... and HATE the new one. not your fault though. :(
- 来自 Koharu，4 年前评分 3 / 5I didn't know the old Add-On so I can just comment on this one. I like the idea, but it still has some bugs that need improvement. As stated by someone else:
- clicking the icon does only recreate new tabs instead of supposed ones.
- When I save a Layout and check "Save Tabs" its doesn't save them actually. In the list it only says the name, the windows but it doesnt show amount of tabs (theres nothing saved)
- the scroll sync doesnt seem to work reliably..
- as ppl mentioned for the older version, having multiple tabs in the same window would be nice, but maybe not possible with new Firefox, so windows is fine with me, since I can just "show" and "hide" them anytime.
- would also appreciate being able to save multible tabs in the Tile Windows. Maybe it's supposed to be included in the "Save Tabs" feature which unfortunately doesnt seem to work.