评分 3.7 / 5
3.7 / 5 星
来自 Firefox 用户 16200973，2 个月前
评分 1 / 5
Terrible, don't waste your time. I spent hours changing passwords to find the Firefox plug-in doesn't function at all. I have to use the android app and copy and paste everything. So disappointing
- 来自 Steven，2 天前评分 4 / 5After having a lot of issues I have found it is related to having Firefox not remember my history, this seemed to have cause the extension not to accept master password.
Now working as it has for the past 5years, still my favorite, down voted due to the Firfox issue.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16326549，2 天前评分 1 / 5Depuis un mois, et suite à une nouvelle version, j'ai une erreur quand j'essaye de me logger. C'est un problème récurrent qui apparait dans beaucoup de commentaires. Alors que ça arrive quelques jours, je peux comprendre. Mais ils laissent trainer ce bug pendant un mois c'est non et cela ne me donne plus trop confiance dans cette entreprise pour gérer mes mots de passe.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15428428，3 天前评分 1 / 5It will not let me log in! To get in, I had to use a one time computer generated pass, which required my master password which it wasn't taking to begin with.
I changed my password and got the same thing.
Big time waster.
- 来自 kmjwyruww4jsgbu，3 天前评分 5 / 5If Firefox has the following settings, you will get an "An unknown error occurred" error when you try to log in to Lastpass.
History Firefox will Never Remember history
If Firefox has the following settings, you can log in without any error.
History Firefox will Remember history
I can now log in after updating to Lastpass version 22.214.171.124 (September 28, 2020).
- 来自 Brad，4 天前评分 4 / 5Small Frustrations
The extension is great and I can understand the reason for some of the things which cause frustration. But it would be nice if you could designate a "home" computer which would stay logged in at all times. It may be only once every 30 days but each time I consider uninstalling the extension.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14835514，5 天前评分 1 / 5Now a total liability. Update your browser - loses everything for who knows how long. No tech help, no solutions, nothing - just left totally high and dry without warning. No longer usable, essential to avoid.