- 评分 2 / 5来自 Paul Everett，7 天前The LastPass extension used to be usable in Firefox, but the latest version is buggy and slow at best. Passwords are very slow to populate or never populate at all. What LastPass calls "Password less" authentication is anything but password less
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16096569，11 天前I used LastPass for a few years on Firefox. In the beginning it worked very well; but now I want to abandon it for another password manager. LastPass does not detect logins often, does not detect password changes, etc... it is starting to get frustrated.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 GoodMirek，2 个月前It does the basic job, but is pretty buggy. Auto-fill often failed, recently it stopped working at all. When auto-fill works, it cannot distinguish among subdomains. In Secure Notes, attachments in ZIP format are often broken, so it losses my data. I learnt that hard way.
I am using Teams plan. Admin console and shared folders are also annoyingly buggy, showing "unknown errors" often.
I am using another password manager (Bitwarden) in parallel and it is way better.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13954908，3 个月前have an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14402983，3 个月前Almost daily LastPass is found corrupt in Firefox and I have to close all my tabs then close Firefox. Then I have to reopen Firefox and add LastPass to Firefox via add-ons under the Tools Menu.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 JoR，3 个月前Ursprünglich gut, aber seit Wochen kann man nicht mehr auf den Vault zugreifen. Ausfüllen klappt zum Glück noch, aber ein Passwort nachzuschlagen oder ein neues zu erstellen ist nicht möglich. Für ein kostenpflichtiges Produkt absolut peinlich.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 HoggyDog，4 个月前This app is wonderful when it works, but it clutters up response forms with input-blocking nags to "Update Password?" at completely inappropriate times, such as when I must answer identity challenge questions having nothing to do with the actual password. There is NO WAY TO TURN IT OFF when it does this repeatedly.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 S1lentSymph0ny，4 个月前Version 220.127.116.11 has broken Twitter embeds on various websites. The issue acts as if the Enhanced Tracking Protection is set to strict when it is set to standard. Disabling the LastPass extension resolves the issue.
Downgrading to Version 18.104.22.168 does not exhibit the Twitter embed issue.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16341077，4 个月前I have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rymar15，4 个月前Since this version was released the popup tfa window asking for my Yubikey no longer functions. It hangs after touching key. I finally reverted back to an older version, which works as it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17404234，6 个月前I appreciate the security except my customer usage experience?Not so much. That has convinced me if something as safe and more user friendly, with better customer service and support comes along, I'm outta Last Pass.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 dejagerco，6 个月前Each time FireFox starts I have to login AND 2FA again. Can't figure out if this is a plugin thing or if it's some FF setting I need to change. This inconvenience might force me to Edge or Chrome which I'd rather not, but useability does matter...
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17294173，8 个月前Tearing my hair out this week! Something changed recently & LP isn't recognizing master pw across FireFox. Log in okay but go to export or whathaveyou and it balls up. Authentication issues w/ android as well for me. I get it. I am not doing something right SOME of the time but this is driving me to another product. I've used LP for several yrs (premium!) but now looking to move to BitWarden. This doesn't have to be this hard.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 bacha，8 个月前this used to work quite well the last couple years but now has locked me out of my account. the most recent upgrade? seems to have screw it up. the recovery process indicates falsely that i do not have the extension installed