- 来自 Firefox 用户 16869732，5 天前评分 2 / 5I'm old and that may be part of the problem. But, I can't figure it out. Neither can my brother-in-law, so we both ignore it now. Just not user friendly, it seems to us.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13793282，12 天前评分 2 / 5The extension is buggy. It interferes with page loading, specifically it ignores scroll position. Basically, if you've scrolled down a page and click a link, clicking "Back" will NOT remember your scrolled position, requiring you to, obviously, scroll back to where you were. It's incredibly frustrating.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14412525，1 个月前评分 2 / 5Plusieurs dysfonctionnements majeurs:
- le menu déroulant est vide en navigation privée
- l'extension ne s'active pas dans certains formulaires de connexion
Ces dysfonctionnements sont pénibles, d'autant que l'appli est devenue payante.
Par ailleurs, je trouve l'ergonomie de l'application plutôt datée et peu pratique.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 17176956，1 个月前评分 2 / 5I used lastpass for several years. Unfortunately recently it stopped working in firefox. I often receive the following message and see the blank window:
ExtensionError: No such native application com.lastpass.nplastpass
This is strange, but on another my computer it works in firefox. This issue is very annoying and is a real blocker. I had to install other browser and log to my account from there :(
- 来自 Nobu，2 个月前评分 2 / 5This is a nice add-on when it works. Unfortunately there are several issues that I have run into that caused me not giving it higher rating. I would change my rating if these problems are solved in the future revision:
• the addon's pulldown menu does not have a scroll bar so that you can go the to bottom of the menu to click on the Accept when first invoked after starting the Firefox. This is a new behavior (probably in FF 93 and newer. Thus it becomes useless since you cannot accept their terms to use the addon.
•The pulldown menu is blank in private mode since FF 93. Thus you cannot use it in private mode even if you have checked "allowed in private mode" button.
• Frequently it gives you more options for the site you are visiting. My theory is that it confused about the URL/password stored. Would be nice that it can pinpoint the exact password to suggest for a given URL
• Some sites need more than two entries (username and password) to log in. But lasspass does not provide any mechanism to fulfill this requirements.
• The addon cannot be used on FF on mobile devices. As a result, I have to store passwords using FF's native feature to store them.
- 来自 groundmerely，3 个月前评分 2 / 5This addon no longer works in private mode. I click the lastpass icon on the toolbar and the menu window opens below, but it is totally blank. Firefox and all addons are up to date. I tried clearing cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the addon, rebooting, etc. but it still isn't working in private mode. Please fix this!
- 来自 Jeroen，4 个月前评分 2 / 5Since the acquisition by Logmein it has been downhill fast. Features are removed, prices are doubled, support is abysmal.
Finally bit the bullet and moved all my 800+ passwords to a new password manager. Unfortunately still have to use it for work and with 2000+ passwords it is slow, hangs and often does not find the password.
If you have the option: stay away and try something else.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12881776，5 个月前评分 2 / 5Lastpass has been my password manager for a decade at least and I trust it, and continue to use it. However I have now found that the browser plugin for Firefox reduces performance of the browser by 50%. You can check for yourself by running a benchmark like the Speedometer2.0 suite (see the URL below). Run it with and without the plugin enabled and judge for yourself. If this is fixed I will update the review.
- 来自 Colin ，6 个月前评分 2 / 5Feature wise, it is a robust tool. I started using BitWarden after LastPass required a paid subscription for using the service with both mobile and computer use. Bitwarden is also open source, self hosting option, and premium features are $10/yr.
- 来自 CPTK，6 个月前评分 2 / 5Worked until it didn't, and the free tier has gotten annoying with the device limit. Latest versions caused a lot of lag in Firefox. Jupyter notebooks became unbearably slow with the extension enabled. Disabled it, and it fixed all the lag. Goodbye Lastpass, you were great until you weren't anymore.
- 来自 Haiwee，6 个月前评分 2 / 5Had LastPass a few years ago and had nothing but trouble. Went to Bitwarden and that worked fine until the last win10 update. Went back to LastPass but it unchecks the "Save Username" and "Save PW" and forces both to be input each time. It also can't even remember it's own pw and forces a new one time after time. Support is pretty useless.
- 来自 Diogenes_UK，6 个月前评分 2 / 5It's a bit of a nightmare using LastPass on any device or browser these days, as it constantly asks for verification when logging into it, then it fails to send the required verification email or code etc. for anything up to 24 hours, or even longer at times.
I just write all my login passwords down again now in my 'special little book', as that gives me instant access to sites requiring a login.
Ironically, despite their absurd and untrue claims, it's actually LastPass which creates all of that wasted time by locking me out of accounts and filling in forms etc.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13915073，8 个月前评分 2 / 5TOO MUCH MONETIZING DISCONNECT BETWEEN DESK TOP AND MOBILE. AM JUST USING THIS BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC IN A PANDEMIC FINDING A NEW PASSWORD MANAGER. WILL SWITCH REAL SOON...
- 来自 australiandisabilityltd，9 个月前评分 2 / 5What about disability access? We have the right to safe passwords just like users who are able-bodied. Your software should be required to be compatible with text prediction and software such as screen readers which provide users like me an accessible user experience, you would be able to attract more users to your extension/service if you incorporated the principles of Universal Design.
As it stands this extension is not fit to be included as a Mozilla Recommended extension and for the reasons I have outlined, Mozilla should consider reviewing the inclusion of this extension as a recommended part of their browser or any software.
Please see Article 21 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ratified by the United Nations in 2007: https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities/article-21-freedom-of-expression-and-opinion-and-access-to-information.html
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16797522，10 个月前评分 2 / 5Absolutely great app UNTIL the March update. The March update limited access to one device making it virtually unusable UNLESS you pay for the service. Don't get me wrong, if you use the add-on for only and only this browser on one computer, then it'll work. But you won't be able to access the data elsewhere, including mobile device.