- 来自 ArcheKruz，14 天前评分 1 / 5Not only did they enact underhanded tactics like removing the one feature for the free users that makes the app worth it in order to try to force free users to sign up for their subscriptions.
They also have been banning users for speaking out and the company is actively censoring criticism of their actions.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16689293，14 天前评分 2 / 5Works, mostly, on Firefox/Windows. Excellent functionality, somewhat clunky. However quite broken on Android 11 even 6 months after launch. So if you want cross-platform support there are much better options (for a lot less money)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13370022，15 天前评分 1 / 5Force to get a premium account to get more than 1 device synch ? Lastpass tried to do the same years ago and offered premium accounts for limited time but rolled back few months later.Dunno if they will do the same yet... But it will be without me, bye bye !
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14306743，15 天前评分 1 / 5It was one of the best extensions I've had, streamlined so much of my experience however the change of only allowing the use of one device type that is soon to be implemented is going to ruin the usefulness of it.
- 来自 Lazerus101，16 天前评分 1 / 5Used to be great but the new changes cripple this from being any use whatsoever. The whole point of using Lastpass was being able to sync passwords across multiple devices. Switching to BitWarden as it does everything Lastpass did but better.
- 来自 vladaad，16 天前评分 1 / 5You can only use one "device type" now, rendering this extension and LastPass itself completely unusable for someone who has a computer and a phone (those people exist apparently)
- 来自 J.R.，16 天前评分 1 / 5I've been with LastPass since your first month in service which was many years ago...but now the recent LP changes have forced me to leave my once favorite and most recommended PW manager. I'm sure you guys could have worked out a different plan to increase your revenue than to screw over all your users.