- 来自 Firefox 用户 16234592，3 个月前评分 3 / 5I've been a LastPass user since shortly after it launched. I paid $12/yr for a number of years to use the paid version. I'm a former MSDOS programmer and was hired in the early 90s for about 10 years as an interface designer for MSDOS logistics software which featured many modules. The interface required that computer novices were able to navigate various logistics operations of the early 1990s. I received a lot of good comments on the intuitive simplicity of my interfaces. So I feel qualified to judge and appreciate a well-designed interface.
I have a hard time in LastPass finding the things I need, because configuration options are buried and nested all over the place. When I find the setting or adjustment that seems as though it is what I've been looking for, I choose what I think would be the likeliest setting that will accomplish the change I require, and too many times, when I return hoping to find the feature brought into compliance with my expectations, I discover that it has had no impact at all. The latest with which I've dealt, is a problem with LastPass logging out of my account in too short a period of time after logging in. I've exhausted myself trying to find where the setting is to adjust the time to stay logged in.
No software of this variety should require taking courses as LastPass does. There aren't enough features to warrant the complexity which would require such instruction. I know already what I need it to do, to make password maintenance and form filling simple and secure. What such a package competes with in similar applications is the smoothness, intuitiveness, and "user friendliness" of the interface. There is no need to reinvent interface design concepts unless you have a spectacular new paradigm you wish to introduce.
Even Microsoft has made very asinine and silly missteps in attempting to simplify the user experience along the way. Remember Bill Gates refusing to integrate Microsoft software with the internet because there was no way for business to make effective use of it? Remember the "Microsoft Bob" experience? (If that was before your time, Google it. Microsoft's "Bing" search engine might scrub the search results for Microsoft Bob or Bill Gates' huge and costly goof on the future of the internet. Bill actually wrote "The Road Ahead", in which he gave his prognostications on the "then-future" developments in computer technology and its impacts upon our lives.
I think I'm going to take another reviewer's advice -- who has apparently used LastPass for as long as I have -- and try BitWarden. His final comment on BitWarden? "You don't feel choked."
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16409597，3 个月前评分 1 / 5It used to be good, actually one of the best ones out there. But now, they have changed their policies so much, it is just too painful to even use it, and there are better alternatives in the market like BitWarden which is not only open-sourced but it can also be self-hosted. After 11 years of using Lastpass, I have finally moved to BitWarden. It is a lot better. You don't feel choked.
- 来自 webistrator，3 个月前评分 1 / 5LastPass is very nice...until it fails! Suddenly this morning I was unable to access my LastPass account using the very master password that worked fine last night. To resolve the problem, LastPass wants to contact me over email -- an email protected by my LastPass account and only accessible if my LastPass is working!!
So I created a whole new email account outside of my LastPass account, but LastPass doesn't want to communicate with me BECAUSE THAT ACCOUNT ISN'T WITHIN LASTPASS!!! After years of using LastPass, you can bet that once I get my bank accounts, IRS logins and at least 100 other essential accounts restored, I will be leaving LastPass!!! They provide no assistance whatsoever for such "catch 29" problems, and that meager support will be even less come August 2021!
If Mozilla cares at all about its subscribers, it shouid pull the plug on LastPass as a reliable security measure.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15968124，3 个月前评分 1 / 5If I could give 0 (zero) stars, that would be my rating. I haven't been able to use lastpass to open a message that included user/password from a lastpass user, have not received any helpful support (2 messages received with my case were meaningless), could not find how to speak with anyone in support, found the nature of the interface not only annoying but counterproductive to trying to interact with the application. I've used log-me-in quite a bit in the past and am surprised at how such a poor quality, non-functioning application could be associated with the company that provided log-me-in. I would not recommend this application for any use for anyone.
- 来自 leofnan，3 个月前评分 5 / 5Been using lastpass for the past 6 years, no major issues that make me want to look elsewhere. Great beginner features with ability for more complex situations specifically with web development and multiple environments for the same domains.
Works wonderfully on my mobile and laptops between browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13960720，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Sehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.
- 来自 unreal89，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Cant login, even after i entered correct password, and not reveiving verification email. And it happens EVERY time after windows reinstall or clearing cache. Worst password manager i have tried, no doubt.