- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13570854，2 天前LastPass is clearly confused about how I can log in and deal with my passwords, etc. You will not allow me to sign in, and I have been a member for years! Clearly you do not know how to simplify and speed up the the whole process!!!!!!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Fred，1 个月前More bugs than features, loads forever and the UI always moves out of the window so that the passwords are unclickable. I unfortunately need this extension because we use it at work, but for my private passwords i would never use this. 1 Star, i would have given 0 if that was possible...
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 18214986，2 个月前this was good while it worked. It says my master password is wrong and the reset it links and procedure do not work, it sends and expired login link. Ive just seen hundreds of people experiencing exactly the same issues and support is non existent.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Lars Christin，2 个月前Your app infuriates me so much, because it's all the little things, yet central, things you neglect.
Case in point. Your neat little 'copy' button (two squares) next to the password generator DOES NOT COPY the password. Soo incredibly frustrating.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15140119，2 个月前Security dashboard doesn't work at all in Firefox, intolerably keeps notifying about reused password every visit, even if excluded in other another browser, also cant disable this feature, haven't been fixed in too long and not the first issue specific to Firefox.
will probably move to a different manager
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 18201672，2 个月前Dreadfully slow. It's critical to have access to passwords when you need them, but LastPass has to be one of the slowest platforms ever. Accessing shared passwords is the worst. Massive time drain. I never write reviews, but when it takes an hour to get a password, it's time to send up a flare.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 18167615，3 个月前I've used this for years without significant problems as a Firefox extension. I'm a paid user. Now though, the extension won't start. I have to manually copy/paste from the vault. I have removed and reinstalled. It worked once then next day the problem is back. Please fix soon, or I will have to find an alternative.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16913684，3 个月前Have used paid version LP for years and years but what have you done with it? Popup in Firefox for Mac is too small but the most annoying problem is logging in as a Wordpress Admin.
I have multiple WP sites and LastPass doesn't show the login + password in the fields. It only shows my general private name/address/city which has nothing to do with a Wordpress admin page. So now I have to look it up myself, manually copy login+password and fill. I'm thinking for weeks: 'oh well, this is such a bug it will be fixed by tomorrow', but it's not. Why? You must see it too. By the way, same problem occurs in Chrome for Mac. No Adblockers are active. Please fix it!