- 来自 Firefox 用户 14597003，23 天前评分 1 / 5Lastpass before LogMeIn was brilliant! $12 a year. Now a necessary evil, frequent crashes, browser compability issues, Grrr! I just want something simple that works and you can have my $12 a year in perpetuity.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 17188545，1 个月前评分 1 / 5At first, it seems like a solid password manager on desktop/laptop. But then you learn about their greed.
The Android app is paid. I woke up one day and LastPass said it logged me out. I tried logging back in. That failed, despite knowing my master password! You will have to pay for support for this. They call it "personalized support."
STEER CLEAR! There are far more better options out there. You'll regret signing up for LastPass in the future I guarantee it.
- 来自 Mr Nohbdy，2 个月前评分 1 / 5Add-on worked well for a couple years, but has stopped working. It won't let me sign in at all. I have tried everything I know, and can't get it to work. Not a good look for a paid service.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16785947，3 个月前评分 1 / 5stopped working asking me to check my mail account that worked with lastpass properly for years. Why I need 2FA when you still need my mail account.
EDIT: found that although the message says to use my login account the messages are coming to security mail account that is different than login one.
I also found that having 2FA you can disable email notifcation protection
- 来自 Kevin，3 个月前评分 1 / 5They've drug a passable password manager to hell. Ex subscribers can do anything support related to update them on the obscene amount of bugs in both the site and the extension. Please use anything but Last Pass for Password management.
- 来自 Siphonophoid，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Does an excellent job at saving passwords, but the service is where it falls on its face.
If you have a problem, don't expect to be able to get in touch with anyone at this company.
Trying to reset the master password doesn't work at all. You are still locked out of your account.
You can export your password vault and reset your account - but the exported vault file is completely empty, so be prepared to lose everything.
Never use this. So glad I was able to cancel my subscription before the renewal.