- 来自 Dirk Bourgeois，10 天前评分 1 / 5Would be worth it if a wildcard like https://*.example.com* could be used with an AutoLogin, but without that might as well just use the built in FireFox password Manager
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16993323，1 个月前评分 1 / 5Log in only works on first use of addon. After restart login does not work and fix requires (1) removing the addon (2) reinstalling the addon (3) logging in + 2FA. Its getting frustrating.
I copied this review from another disgruntled user as I've had the same issue for years.
- 来自 Private Name，1 个月前评分 1 / 5Log in only works on first use of addon. After restart login does not work and fix requires (1) removing the addon (2) reinstalling the addon (3) logging in + 2FA. Its getting frustrating. Same issue on Edge.
- 来自 Mr Zee，2 个月前评分 1 / 5I've been using Last Pass for about 10 years and I loved it until about 6 months ago. Now I get locked out of my account on a regular basis and have to spend days with support to regain access.
I'm slowly migrating all my information to a competitor and plan to uninstall Last Pass soon.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16943870，3 个月前评分 1 / 5This used to work seamlessly, a pleasure to use. Now, every time there is an OS or firefox update, it has to be uninstalled, reinstalled, and logged in, each step requiring multiple tries, about 15 minutes each time. Then, with the next update, there is some new wrinkle to be discovered in the reloading process. This is so annoying I will certainly reconsider continuing my lastpass subscription.