- Avaliado em 5 de 5El mejor en Chrome, el mejor en Firefox!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5using for years now, and very satisfied. btw there is a problem with latest version of Ff - can't open Options/Filter lists. thx 4 your effort
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 6 diasHi Siber, Wonderful to hear you've been enjoying AdBlock for so many years! We haven't been able to reproduce any issues with accessing the options or filter lists on the latest version. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we get more information from you? Thanks! --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 5 de 5最常用的2个组件之一，很好用。
- Avaliado em 4 de 5Good, but It has some malfunction. After some days, it goes sleeping on some sites, especially on Freemail.hu, and then it must been set up again to block ads. Adblock Plus does the same thing.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 6 diasHi, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand the issue you are encountering? Thanks so much! --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5Impossible to use RATUKEN with AdBlock in either Chrome or Firefox. Somehow, even if the program is disabled it still blocks this program. Even added to the "White List" it continues to prevent RATUKEN from functioning.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 13 diasPlease check out the following Help Center article with an additional suggestion to ensure Rakuten is working with AdBlock: http://bit.ly/2p2mKFX. If you still have questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we're happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5Used for about 3 weeks. It broke so many pages i.e not showing images and actions that caused, annoying problems, continued to grow. Maddening waste of time, worst of all it, after resetting my master password. My password manager was Intermittently disabled, then totally broken!
Causing no end if frustration for a day & a half.
I carefully reentered a very long password over end over. Using screen shots and macros to troubleshoot what I was told was a user error.
I would have documented the examples if I had known the future.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 14 diasThanks for taking the time to provide your review. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand your situation? We don't have any other reports of AdBlock creating problems with any password managers and we'd like to better understand if AdBlock is the root cause of the issues you are experiencing in this situation. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support