- por NXone, há 7 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5It sadly keeps letting ads appear on youtube. It blocks them when I remove and re-add it though, strangely.
Also I think it was possible to whitelist a channel without going to the subscriptions page, directly from the icon on the toolbar and I miss that
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 7 diasHi, You shouldn't be seeing ads on YouTube. If you are, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can take a look. You should also be able to add a channel to your allowlist; just be sure you are viewing a video for the channel and not on the channel's homepage. If that doesn't help, definitely let us know! We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- por Joe, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Usually AdBlock works great. Have used it for many years across many browsers. Made a small donation to support development. But recently I noticed my laptop performance dropping. Opened Task Manager and seen that Firefox was using almost 3GB of RAM! Restarted Firefox in safe mode and problem subsided. Tested turning on each installed add-on in turn, and sure enough the problem lay with AdBlock. Now I do also have DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials installed too, but the issue was replicated even when DuckDuckGo was disabled. So unfortunately I have to uninstall for now, but I'll be back once the issue hopefully gets sorted.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 mesesHi, Thanks for reporting this issue. Our development team believes they have identified the root cause and hopes to have this fixed soon. In the meantime, please try reinstalling AdBlock which will stop this issue from happening. Here are steps if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you need any additional assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to continue helping you. --AdBlock Support
- por Partielsdroiton, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Don't impose a price, but let users pay when they're happy
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 5 mesesHi, AdBlock is "pay what you want" software. You can choose the amount you'd like to donate. There is no obligation to pay and you are welcome to close the tab by clicking the "x" at the top of the page if you've already donated or prefer not to donate. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- por noct_t, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Does not block ads on youtube videos. It blocks ads on the page itself, but the ads in videos will still play every time. Despite what it says in the description.Hi noct_t, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. We recommend first checking out this article which provides solutions to the most common reasons why ads appear: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- por cs924, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5I'm using this add-on for a long time now. Until a month ago everything was alright. Since then, almost everytime I start the firefox, I have to set up manually the ad blocker and tick the lists myself. Vey annoying, thinking about get rid of it, if nothing happens. And the add-on had 2 updates since then. Why is this still a problem? only for me?Hi cs924, We haven't received any other reports of that behavior. Please try reinstalling the extension which should resolve the issue. Instructions are in our Help Center if you need them: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If the problem persists reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- por Vadim, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Минус звезда за навязывание мнения о том, какие вы лучшие! Написали об этом везде, где только можно! Надпись "AdBlock - лучший блокировщик рекламы" так и вовсе портит весь вид меню. И минус звезда за вашу "ненавязчивую рекламу". Напомню, если вы забыли - ненавязчивой рекламы не бывает! Вы поступились своими же принципами. И ладно бы в эту категорию попадали бы очень важные сайты, где единственный источник дохода - это реклама, но нет, это гиганты с многомиллионной прибылью. С таким напротив нужно бороться, а не делать им поблажки. Именно они превратили весь интернет в помойку своей рекламой! Все сайты тормозят по их вине. Нарушается конфиденциальность по их вине. Вредоносное ПО существует по их вине. Огромное кол-во временных файлов в системе, достигающих десятки гигабайт, по их вине. Предвзятый контент по их вине. Вместо показа лучшего, показывают проплаченное по их вине. Делайте выводы.
- por Aakash, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Add blocker with some its own adss... not blocking many ads :( sad to see it to go from my browser now :(Hi Aakash, Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot so we can take a look at what you are seeing? Thanks so much! --AdBlock Support
- por syn294, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Always got this error message: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: nKXJSBrXjhF2TUc9)
or something similar when playing youtube videos. If i left it for a couple of seconds, the video will just play by itself anyway, but nevertheless still kind of annoyingHi syn294, We're not able to consistently reproduce this error on YouTube. Could you check to make sure your filter lists are updated? If the issue persists after updating your filter lists, please reach out to us at email@example.com and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. In the meantime, reloading the page seems to be the fastest way to dismiss the error message (disabling EasyList will stop the error but will also allow ads to appear). --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 13958735 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5I've used this Adblock in multiple browsers, usually good. Having issues Mar 2020, Adblock is blocking entire videos on YouTube... Found work around to get videos to work, disabled "Easy List" in settings...We're not able to consistently reproduce this error on YouTube. Could you check to make sure your filter lists are updated? If the issue persists after updating your filter lists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. In the meantime, reloading the page seems to be the fastest way to dismiss the error message (disabling EasyList will stop the error but will also allow ads to appear). --AdBlock Support
- por David Savell, MD, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Today is a really sad day. Firefox has been my steady browser for many years, but that changed today. FF had been a safe haven in a stormy digital search engine war, but today I noticed the hijackers they are trying to force upon me. Their alternatives for search engines , for me, are unacceptable despite their popularity. Engaging the searcher, etc. I prefer, they make it very difficult. Frankly for me it has not been possible! Point is that MY devices work FOR me. I tell THEM what to do, not vice versa. So today I let FF go her unfaithful way as I begin life anew with another search engine for my partner. vdsavell
- por Usuário 14983364 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5It works on Yahoo, but really does not work anywhere else. Youtube I still get a ton of ads and it stops working half the time.Hi, Thanks for taking the time to rate us. AdBlock should be blocking the majority of ads you see on nearly every site you visit. If that's not your experience, we'd like to have you contact our support team so they can take a closer look. Please email us directly at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 13030925 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5Есть проплаченные объявления, которые данный блокировщик не блокирует.
30.11.2019Hi, Если вы не читаете по-английски, пожалуйста, вставьте приведенный ниже текст в Google Translate. The majority of ads you see should definitely be blocked. If that's not the case, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better understand your situation and offer a fix. --AdBlock Support