- por lily, há 9 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5honestly it's not as good as I thought.
there is "acceptable ads" in this thing. You have to pay. It's not actively monitored for security by Mozilla, and it's so BAD compared to other instensions.
- por Victor, há 24 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Adblock block ALL ads from the beginning. I want to do the opposite - start from zero and chose websites I want to block.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 24 diasHI Victor, We have that option! To set this up, click on the AdBlock toolbar icon and then on the gear symbol. Go to the "Customize" page where you will find the option "Show ads everywhere except for these domains." If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 16757721 do Firefox, há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5constantly fails to restart after browser closes. Have to reinstall to get it working again and it's getting very tedious.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um mêsHi, Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can take a closer look at why this is happening? Please be sure to include your debug data in your message: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 14799992 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't work anymore.Since the latest update, now it decides what should be blocked, and you can no longer block an ad that you don't want to see. Looks like another product being monitored by big tech.
- por Erik, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It is very very bad.
It does not block any ads. And I cannot block ads manualy with a Right-Click. (I could only disable it)
Youtube-Video-Ads are not blocked too.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 mesesHi Erik, Wenn Sie nicht Englisch lesen, fügen Sie ihn bitte den folgenden Text in Google Translate. We're not able to reproduce this issue on our end; banner ads are being blocked on YouTube. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can take a closer look? We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 16610346 do Firefox, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't work anymore. I've reinstalled it numerous times and the ads keep coming. They're just collecting your data at this point.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 mesesHi, If you're suddenly seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- por scarabrae, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now I'm getting ads. On Titan TV there is an ad that blocks what I need to see and must be "closed" before using the site. I tried "blocking" that particular ad, and the site disappeared, leaving only the ads.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 mesesHi, It sounds like you may have used the manual ad blocking feature and blocked too much. You can remove this by clicking on the AdBlock icon in the toolbar and selecting "Undo my blocks on this site" and reloading the page. To help with the ads you are seeing, could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better understand your situation? We weren't able to reproduce an issue with ads on titantv.com on our end. --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 16411161 do Firefox, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Appeared when I searched for youtube ad blocked but this doesn't block Youtube ad videos.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 5 mesesHi, You should not be seeing ads in YouTube videos with AdBlock installed. If you are, please reach out to us at email@example.com an be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- por Usuário 15708386 do Firefox, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5When I updated and paid $35 donation, the new Ad Block is not blocking any ads at all. I totally wasted my money and no one at Ad Block is making any effort to help.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 5 mesesHi, You should definitely not be seeing adds with AdBlock installed. Could you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look at why this is happening? Be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- por Pierrick, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5AdBlock a vendu son intégrité aux capitalo: il laisse les pubs d'une - sans vous avoir demandé quoi que se soit c'est obligatoire - "liste blanche", qui autorise automatiquement des gens qui le paient pour qu'il les laisse vous pourrir le cerveau (c'est à ça que sert les pubs, en plus de surconsommer des produits inutiles et chers).
Allez vers Ublock-Origin.