- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15072613 do Firefox, há um mêsI have contributed $35 to AdBlockPlus and am still receiving the same amount of unwanted ads
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um mêsHi, We are AdBlock, not Adblock Plus (ABP). AdBlock and ABP are two separate products. You can reach ABP support at email@example.com.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Dakota, há 3 mesesI literally spent 1 full day trying to download this and it just won't work.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 mesesHi Dakota, Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you install the extension! --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por d4, há 3 mesesтеперь еще и банеры от этого "блокировщика рекламы"...
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 mesesЕсли вы не читаете по-английски, пожалуйста, вставьте приведенный ниже текст в Google Translate. We don't have banners. You are likely using a different ad blocker. Please contact us at email@example.com and include a screenshot and we will be happy to point you in the right direction. --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Sparrow-dragons, há 4 mesesI didn't find any flaws in the ad blocking probably because of other ad blockers installed beside this, but there's this one advertisement I've been getting and it's the Ad Block was updated tab. And let me tell you it's just one of the CRINGIEST ads on the internet!! My glasses are probably just old and dirty but all I see is "STOP SCROLLING AD-ON UPDATED NOW PLS BUY ME BEER PLS PLS PLS I LIVE IN MAMMAS BASEMENT !!!!1!!!11!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" along with a bunch of PayPal options WHEN I'M LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS! Welp, I'm very disappointed AND annoyed by these TAX COLLECTORS who are technically preventing other websites from monetizing, all while begging us for money. Pure hypocrisy! I just wish Firefox had an easy option to prevent all/individual add-ons from opening tabs automatically. I guess I'm going to uninstall so that I ACTUALLY get rid of the ads.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por seadragon420, há 7 mesesi've used this with other browsers, it did not block all ads and um yeah, ublock is better
Like on safari, I'm on mac so safari is the default, doesn't have ublock so i used adblock and it didn't block all ads.
Also you tryn'a get me back onto your shitty adblocker WONT work. also the blatant GET ADBLOCK in all you're url's is kinda not good for my thoughts of this adblocker company so I SAID REMOVE THIS INEFFECTIVE ADBLOCK AND JUST USE UBLOCK ORIGIN, PLUS THIS HAS GREEDY "PREMIUM" ANYWAY. YALL SHOULD USE UBLOCK ORIGINHi, If you're seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por bit, há 7 mesesdoes not work at all on firefoxIf you're seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you need our help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17474943 do Firefox, há 9 mesesUsually this add-on works fantastic, but, sadly, since the June 28, 2022 update, many sites, especially YouTube, do not run smoothly AT ALL. Hopefully a newer update will fix this issue.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 8 mesesHi, Please first try reinstalling. If you continue to experience an issue reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your debug information: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856-how-to-provide-your-debugging-information. --AdBlock Support
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 12958480 do Firefox, há 9 mesesSince the last update on June 28th it has broken a number of sites including Youtubue which now doesn't work smothly.
Uninstalled until a fix is issued
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 8 mesesHi, Please check to see if you are using the Firefox feature "Always use private browsing mode". You can read more about this feature under the heading "Can I set Firefox to always use Private Browsing?" in this article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history. If you disable the feature, AdBlock should work again. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you still need assistance. --AdBlock Support