- Firefox ユーザー 10583468 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It stopped working for me too with FF 63. Then I noticed I was running some old version (probably auto update didn't work). Uninstalled, reinstalled to get the latest version and it's working again with FF 63.
- FunkyMind によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Actually, it's not possible to choose what action to perform. After selection, nothing is displayed and it always opens new tabs. Also, multilinks had the ability to do multiple selections in a row. SLP ends the selection right after the mouse button is released. Too bad.
For now, the best solution for me is to stick with FF 56.0.2 and legacy versions of my favourite extensions.
- Firefox ユーザー 12802873 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is what I've been searching for! After Firefox decided to destroy all my old add-ons with an update, I was unable to find a replacement for Selection Links by Florian Gilles. All other link selection add-ons I've tried do not work with my company's website. I suspect it has something to do with table formatting. Snap Links Plus works great though! Thank you for creating this.
- Firefox ユーザー 14382186 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This worked great, right up until today, when Firefox 63 auto-installed. Now, when I right-click and select one or more links, the little info-box comes up with the selected-link-count, but then ... nothing happens.
Is there any hope this can, or will, be fixed soon?
I gave it a 5-star rating because it's been working perfectly up until now. I think Firefox/Mozilla broke the functionality.
- z0so によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価This addon keeps regresing for such a long time current iteration 188.8.131.52 is a complete downgrade vs the old 2.4.3, because with 2.4.3 i can right-click then stop(check all the links are corect,copy,bookmark) after my last review they added nothing from the original back into it, now how am i supposed to switch browsers past ff 54 without addons is beyond me.