- 5 段階中 5 の評価It is so wonderful to open a lot of links with one simple gesture. When it stops working, that's only for a short period, because the developer takes action quickly.
Snap Links Plus is a tower of strength.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価great for getting youtube search results links. easy. just what I needed.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Had to revert back to Version 2.4. The new updates have made this addon 100% useless as well as effected other addons. LINK to revert: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/versions/
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Although the problem with selecting links vertically was fixed (before it was going haywire and you couldn't choose properly), now there's no options so you can't customize it, and the fact that we are switched to the first open tab is especially annoying when you want to make various different selections on one page.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I used the older version of Snap Links Plus and it had an options button to allow me to change behaviors like whether I switched to the newly opened tab. I no longer have that option and the latest version of this addon is switching me to the newly opened tab. I don't want that. My FF is set to not switch to newly opened tabs, so where is this addon getting that setting and how do I disable it?
Just to note, the following two settings in about:config are set to false:
- 5 段階中 2 の評価I've used this a lot over the years, I thought at one time that it should be added to the core build of Firefox. This latest version has completely destroyed what it was.
What's wrong in an overview:
- Completely removed the context menu on release so you can't decide what to do anymore or cancel an accidental selection/release
- All the options that came with the context menu are gone removing 99% of the functionality
- Unable to shape the box properly, one direction stays static and acts like a move function while the other resizes so you can never shrink a box
Badly done devs. Badly done. Now I have to figure out how to revert....
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Going from 2.4.x to 3.x made it stop working. Go back to 2.4 till they have it fixed. I get no link on any site. 3.0 is Beta and should not be pushed.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Eigentlich ein super AddOn, aber seit FF50 öffnen sich die Links alle sofort im Vordergrund und es gibt keine Möglichkeit das abzustellen.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価A (for me) very important feature is missing. In the original Snap Links, it was possible to draw a rectangle anywhere, even on a figure without mapped links. This was a great side-feature, as one could e.g. estimate coordinates of points on graphs, check the horizontal alignment of points, etc. It would be great if this behavior would be brought back.I know the current v3.0.x that's released is a minimal rewrite but what you're describing should work. The only cases where this shouldn't work is when the click begins on a flash object or an iframe. Could you, by chance, open up a bug report on this with a video of what you're describing?
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Lastest version 22.214.171.124 is much improved and works great on Quantum (Firefox 57). When missing bells and whistles such as changing button assignment is added this will rate a 5.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価I messed around trying different keyboard modifiers combinations and looking for basic instructions before finding out that you need to drag with the right mouse button - which isn't identified ANYWHERE. it just opens all links within in a new tab. So, not very convenient if what you want to do is mass download a bunch of files. I'll use Opera instead.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Before update I used this addon with mht files Excel (Save as mht and then open in Firefox). It's not working now! Please check and fix it! Realy need it!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価if I could keep only five extensions, this would be in the list.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Great Addon. But not working in FF49.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Очень полезное и простое дополнение.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価great addon but some comment deleted here
- 5 段階中 2 の評価with FF49, Snap Links Plus lost settings, and many bugs appeared. The workaround is to rollback to previous version, and wait for a solid update.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価using firefox 49 it has become awful:
first of all it opens links clicked at the end, not next to current tab, as before and tab selection has become larger, marking irrelevant areas,
I guess it's time for an update
edit: well, ok, but the new version sucks big time, while the old one worked like a charm, so I rolled back too, I don't care about electrolysis either, I'll disable it if I get a chance
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It even works on Firefox 48.0 (the "uncompatible" sign isn't true, fix it pls)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価unfortunately there is no ability to copy as a plain text
eg. if i set action: Copy Links to Clipboard and select links on this page
Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava and then paste them to excel or word instead url i get Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava.
i suggest add some hotkey or options to copy links as plain text so result after paste to excel would be plain text
- 5 段階中 5 の評価version 46.0.1 this addon does what it says
- 5 段階中 5 の評価FF46 broke this great add-on but the unsigned v2.4.3 works. I couldn't find this version on GitHub (the latest there was v2.4.3b3 and it didn't work) but you can find it under version history for this add-on here.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価After I updated to Fire Fox 46, I can no longer select links in Snap Links Plus. I rely on this feature regularly, so this is a real problem for me. What do I need to do to fix it?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I used to use this all the time but ever since I updated to firefox 46.0 I can't select multiple links, I switched from the original snap links to snap links plus because the older one was discontinued but I may have to find a new add-on if I can't figure out how to get this working :(
- 5 段階中 3 の評価I can't get snap link to work with Mozilla Firefox new update to 46.0. Please fix it asap.