- 5 段階中 1 の評価Going from 2.4.x to 3.x made it stop working. Go back to 2.4 till they have it fixed. I get no link on any site. 3.0 is Beta and should not be pushed.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Eigentlich ein super AddOn, aber seit FF50 öffnen sich die Links alle sofort im Vordergrund und es gibt keine Möglichkeit das abzustellen.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価A (for me) very important feature is missing. In the original Snap Links, it was possible to draw a rectangle anywhere, even on a figure without mapped links. This was a great side-feature, as one could e.g. estimate coordinates of points on graphs, check the horizontal alignment of points, etc. It would be great if this behavior would be brought back.I know the current v3.0.x that's released is a minimal rewrite but what you're describing should work. The only cases where this shouldn't work is when the click begins on a flash object or an iframe. Could you, by chance, open up a bug report on this with a video of what you're describing?
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Lastest version 188.8.131.52 is much improved and works great on Quantum (Firefox 57). When missing bells and whistles such as changing button assignment is added this will rate a 5.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価I messed around trying different keyboard modifiers combinations and looking for basic instructions before finding out that you need to drag with the right mouse button - which isn't identified ANYWHERE. it just opens all links within in a new tab. So, not very convenient if what you want to do is mass download a bunch of files. I'll use Opera instead.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Before update I used this addon with mht files Excel (Save as mht and then open in Firefox). It's not working now! Please check and fix it! Realy need it!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価if I could keep only five extensions, this would be in the list.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Great Addon. But not working in FF49.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Очень полезное и простое дополнение.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価great addon but some comment deleted here
- 5 段階中 2 の評価with FF49, Snap Links Plus lost settings, and many bugs appeared. The workaround is to rollback to previous version, and wait for a solid update.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価using firefox 49 it has become awful:
first of all it opens links clicked at the end, not next to current tab, as before and tab selection has become larger, marking irrelevant areas,
I guess it's time for an update
edit: well, ok, but the new version sucks big time, while the old one worked like a charm, so I rolled back too, I don't care about electrolysis either, I'll disable it if I get a chance
- 5 段階中 5 の評価It even works on Firefox 48.0 (the "uncompatible" sign isn't true, fix it pls)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価unfortunately there is no ability to copy as a plain text
eg. if i set action: Copy Links to Clipboard and select links on this page
Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava and then paste them to excel or word instead url i get Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava.
i suggest add some hotkey or options to copy links as plain text so result after paste to excel would be plain text
- 5 段階中 5 の評価version 46.0.1 this addon does what it says
- 5 段階中 5 の評価FF46 broke this great add-on but the unsigned v2.4.3 works. I couldn't find this version on GitHub (the latest there was v2.4.3b3 and it didn't work) but you can find it under version history for this add-on here.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価After I updated to Fire Fox 46, I can no longer select links in Snap Links Plus. I rely on this feature regularly, so this is a real problem for me. What do I need to do to fix it?
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I used to use this all the time but ever since I updated to firefox 46.0 I can't select multiple links, I switched from the original snap links to snap links plus because the older one was discontinued but I may have to find a new add-on if I can't figure out how to get this working :(
- 5 段階中 3 の評価I can't get snap link to work with Mozilla Firefox new update to 46.0. Please fix it asap.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Snap Links Plus is necessary when doing research. If several links are available in a page of a document, Snap Links Plus helps me make sure I open all of them, and saves time.
Apparently there is no 64-bit version that works with the 64-bit version of the Pale Moon browser. So, I also use the 32-bit version of Firefox.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I love this add on so much, use it every day.. now its broken, please fix.. thanks..
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前I miss it too, I have begun on a new Version 3 which would be web extension based but it may be a long time coming. Anyone out there who is a developer is welcome to pitch in.
The new version will likely be more focused on the major use case and with less GUI based options which will raise the bar for those not technical unfortunately, but it will save time in getting a new, working version, to market.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価More customizable than Multi Links Plus but I still use because it open links the way I want
Open links [a][b][c][d]
don't wait for the links to load and try to open [e][f][g][h]
when it should be
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I am tired opening a lot of links one to one in Wikipedia.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Awesome. I use this add-on everyday when researching via Google [FF 40.0.3]. Only option missing that would make this a five-star review is delay loading the tabbed pages until switching to the individual tabs. Firefox can be a memory hog. Delaying the loading of the tabbed pages until accessing the tabs would save memory, I think. Otherwise this is a near-perfect add-on for my use. 4.99999999 stars :)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This addon is indispensible at times (such as opening many bug tracker links) but seems its broken in latest firefox - no longer working in FF43. Same symptom as last review reported.
Still giving it a 5* since if it gets fixed its still the best and only one of its kind.
post note: Actually working in FF (v43) but not in FF Developer Edition (v45).