5 段階中 4.1 の評価
5 段階中 4.1 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13196912 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価The description states "Many other actions are available for the selected links such as...copy links to the clipboard and more." Not true on FF 56 (Mac). Dragging the right mouse button around links opens them all in separate tabs -- but there is no option to copy to clipboard, as claimed.
- orangeplanet によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価[note: see update below] This is one of my favorite extensions, but I have had problems getting it to work in recent versions of Firefox (FF52, FF53). Specifically, after drawing the rectangle around several links I want to open, nothing happens. I also tried other releases but anything in version 3+ doesn't work for me. Is there some extra step required now in selecting the links? Anyway, I uninstalled version 220.127.116.11, then went to the version history page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/versions/) and selected version 2.4.3 instead. Version 2.4.3 works perfectly for me. Also, I had to uncheck the "Update Add-ons Automatically" from the settings icon on the Firefox extension page so that this version would be retained in my browser. I would give 5 stars to the add-on for version 2.4.3 for the concept behind Snap Links, but 0 stars for version 18.104.22.168 since there's no obvious easy way to get it to perform correctly---so overall 3 stars (I'll update my rating if the developer explains that there's something I'm not seeing). Thanks for at least keeping 2.4.3 available as an installation option! Version 22.214.171.124 should be downgraded to beta until the bugs are worked out.
UPDATE: Snap Links worked today (5/22) in FF 53.0.3 after I uninstalled the extension and reinstalled version 126.96.36.199. I changed nothing else with my browser and its settings. Also tried the latest version in a portable copy of FF 52.1.0 ESR and that worked as well. Snap Links still doesn't work for me in portable FF 45 with the version compatible with that release, 188.8.131.52 (after drawing the rectangle around some links, it always says 0 links on any page, including a Google search results page and the Snap Links homepage), but that's an old version of both the browser and the extension so I'm not going to worry about it. Posted some info on it in the issue tracker just now, in case you want to take a look. So I'm changing my rating to 5 stars since the latest version is now working for me with the latest Firefox.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Sorry you're having trouble with it. Though v3 is a small subset of the v2 (because it's a rewrite from the ground up) it does work for the basic functionality. v2 will no longer work with future versions of FF as XUL based plugins are being phased out.
One thing you might be running into is Content Security Policy which you can see by bringing up the console (via F12). For example on addons.mozilla.org you'll see something like: "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at" in your console. This is not something I'm able to do anything about at this time and the plugin will not work on sites like that. To my knowledge addons.mozilla.org is the only site I've seen this at.
At any rate, a few people have chosen to stick with v2 for now, if I find the time to continue development on it I will.
Also, if you want to check on bugs/features you can do that on github. If there isn't already an issue raised there that's what you are experiencing, opening a ticket there will let the developer(s) track the issue towards resolution.
- Tux によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価With the update to firefox 53, snap links v2 stopped working on me. I installed Snap links plus. For some reason the initial explanation panel does not appear if you are not making a clean install (without snap links 2) so I thought for a long time that it simply didn't work.
After checking the comments here I found the config page ( http://cpriest.github.io/SnapLinksPlus/welcome.html ) and learned how to use the "lasso". It's better than nothing, but less effective than selecting different cells on a table -> right click -> Open on X tabs that you could use with the previous version.
When you right click to use the lasso, the contextual menu opens at the same time, which makes the usage less than ideal, then it opens the tabs automatically. Not bad per se, but for me it's a step back from what we had previously.
- Freezer818 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Firefox switches to new tabs, no matter how the options are set. Even going into config and making all tabs open in the background won't stop it. And it doesn't look like this is getting fixed until the WebExtension version.
- Firefox ユーザー 12731336 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I wanted to report this to the Issue Tracker, but when I try to access your website I receive a "Secure Connection Failed" error. I have tried with multiple browsers on multiple PCs.
I am running Firefox Developer version 52.0a2. I am also using Tree Style Tab by Piro version 0.8. When I select links, it no longer opens them under the parent tab, but at the end of my long list of tabs. It previously worked properly with Tree Style Tab but has recently had this issue.
I need Firefox Dev and Tree Style Tab for work so not using those tools isn't an option. I rated this highly because Snap Links has been very helpful to me in the past. I would love to be able to use it again, and would happily donate $10 if this is resolved.
- Firefox ユーザー 12723584 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Any tool becomes useful when we are instructed how to use it.
Of course we don't expect a long documentation for a tiny piece of code like this. But to provide the basic information is mandatory.
It's great to tell the users that "With Snap Links Plus you can open multiple links in to new tabs by drawing a selection rectangle. Etc. Etc." But it's indecent not to tell them HOW !!!
HOW TO DRAW THE SELECTION??? It doesn't work by simple drag and drop, nor by Ctrl+drag and drop or any other modifier + drag and drop. And even if it would work, it isn't tell where we would find the promised multitude of options: in the context menu? in a context menu automatically opened?
It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Wrong!!! In this matter ten words are worth a thousand pictures. The two demonstrative pictures the developer added don't demonstrate anything.
it is a cheap excuse to tell that this add-on "is free and open-source". Trying unsuccessfully to use it did cost me a lot of time and frustration. And it is impolite to tell the users "Please report any issues or feature requests to our Issue Tracker." in other words: I don't care what are you saying here. The Issue Tracker is for technical issues. And it's even not an issue with the program, but with the documentation.When you first install the add-on, a welcome page comes up with more than minimal documention, that welcome page is on the front page of the website, but here is a direct link as well:
- a3overgaauw によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It is so wonderful to open a lot of links with one simple gesture. When it stops working, that's only for a short period, because the developer takes action quickly.
Snap Links Plus is a tower of strength.
- Firefox ユーザー 12698748 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Had to revert back to Version 2.4. The new updates have made this addon 100% useless as well as effected other addons. LINK to revert: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/versions/
- tina21 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Although the problem with selecting links vertically was fixed (before it was going haywire and you couldn't choose properly), now there's no options so you can't customize it, and the fact that we are switched to the first open tab is especially annoying when you want to make various different selections on one page.
- Firefox ユーザー 12670943 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I used the older version of Snap Links Plus and it had an options button to allow me to change behaviors like whether I switched to the newly opened tab. I no longer have that option and the latest version of this addon is switching me to the newly opened tab. I don't want that. My FF is set to not switch to newly opened tabs, so where is this addon getting that setting and how do I disable it?
Just to note, the following two settings in about:config are set to false:
- JMJimmy によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I've used this a lot over the years, I thought at one time that it should be added to the core build of Firefox. This latest version has completely destroyed what it was.
What's wrong in an overview:
- Completely removed the context menu on release so you can't decide what to do anymore or cancel an accidental selection/release
- All the options that came with the context menu are gone removing 99% of the functionality
- Unable to shape the box properly, one direction stays static and acts like a move function while the other resizes so you can never shrink a box
Badly done devs. Badly done. Now I have to figure out how to revert....
- Firefox ユーザー 12663309 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Going from 2.4.x to 3.x made it stop working. Go back to 2.4 till they have it fixed. I get no link on any site. 3.0 is Beta and should not be pushed.
- Firefox ユーザー 12616234 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価A (for me) very important feature is missing. In the original Snap Links, it was possible to draw a rectangle anywhere, even on a figure without mapped links. This was a great side-feature, as one could e.g. estimate coordinates of points on graphs, check the horizontal alignment of points, etc. It would be great if this behavior would be brought back.I know the current v3.0.x that's released is a minimal rewrite but what you're describing should work. The only cases where this shouldn't work is when the click begins on a flash object or an iframe. Could you, by chance, open up a bug report on this with a video of what you're describing?
- BobDawson によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Lastest version 184.108.40.206 is much improved and works great on Quantum (Firefox 57). When missing bells and whistles such as changing button assignment is added this will rate a 5.
- Geoff M によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 2 の評価I messed around trying different keyboard modifiers combinations and looking for basic instructions before finding out that you need to drag with the right mouse button - which isn't identified ANYWHERE. it just opens all links within in a new tab. So, not very convenient if what you want to do is mass download a bunch of files. I'll use Opera instead.