- LiLu によるレビュー (16日前)5 段階中 2 の評価One more "it doesn't work" review, but I have something to add: for me it opens a bunch of links and then it stops working. I have to go to Firefox Settings->Extensions, disable Snaplinks, re-enable it and it works again... until the next time. Basically, I have to switch off-switch on every time I snap.
Firefox newest version-Windows 10, hope it helps you fix the bug.
- TheCheshireOne によるレビュー (20日前)5 段階中 1 の評価Recent update makes settings unable to be saved, reverts to default and makes add-on unusable. Tutorial appears every time firefox is opened, no way to disable.
- Mr. H3lL によるレビュー (21日前)5 段階中 5 の評価Update feedback - 5 Stars for version 3.1.11
Everything is working now.
Old feedback - 1 Star for version 3.1.10
Please add open tabs in background. I can do that in ver.3.1.8 by uncheck the "open tabs at end of tab bar" and "Switch focus to new tab", but I can't do that in this ver.3.1.10. Thanks.
- John によるレビュー (22日前)5 段階中 4 の評価What happened? This was one of my "can't live without it" add-on and in the 3.1.9 version it DOES NOT WORK. Had to download and install version 3.1.8 again. It wasn't working in ANY site.
- Darvin Atkeson によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価One of my all time favorite plugins for Firefox.
Anytime I want to open mutiple links from a single page such as is found on pages like eBay, YouTube, and especially in browser based emails pages like Gmail...
This app simplifies the task greatly.
I recommend you try it. It should be a default in all browsers.