- TheCheshireOne によるレビュー (23日前)5 段階中 1 の評価Recent update makes settings unable to be saved, reverts to default and makes add-on unusable. Tutorial appears every time firefox is opened, no way to disable.
- David によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Rated 1 star to get someone's attention. :) It's not working at all (no rectangle) and what ever settings I choose in the options it does not save them. I am using Firefox 52.5.3. ESR so maybe that has something to do with. I used to use this all the time back in the good ole days.
Revised a billion times because I can't type worth darn!
- dotch によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Warning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts:
- z0so によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価This addon keeps regresing for such a long time current iteration 22.214.171.124 is a complete downgrade vs the old 2.4.3, because with 2.4.3 i can right-click then stop(check all the links are corect,copy,bookmark) after my last review they added nothing from the original back into it, now how am i supposed to switch browsers past ff 54 without addons is beyond me.
- Firefox ユーザー 12414977 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work for me on 57 either.
Could be that it interacts with so many other extensions that use the mouse. Should be able to use modifiers (lCtrl-, Alt-, Shift-) to determine when its functionality is activated.
- Firefox ユーザー 13196912 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 1 の評価The description states "Many other actions are available for the selected links such as...copy links to the clipboard and more." Not true on FF 56 (Mac). Dragging the right mouse button around links opens them all in separate tabs -- but there is no option to copy to clipboard, as claimed.