- 5 段階中 2 の評価Good addon but has 3 major issues:
1. No way to either invoke it or disable it by pressing CTRL or ALT key.
2. No time out to cancel the action - if you right click it will start working and keep working and there is no way to cancel - typically gestures (for e.g., Foxy gestures) would time out after a certain period and the value is customizable
3. Interferes with gestures addons such as Foxy Gestures that use right clicks as well. The interference is quite huge as you invariably end up removing the add-on unfortunately.
I hope these can be addressed at some point. In the meantime, if opening multiple links is what you are looking for, you may use:
Open Links in Tabs or FoxyLink addons.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価On Firefox Quantum (57) it works in some page(s) it won't in other(s)...
ex.. works in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, but it doesn't in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't work for me on 57 either.
Could be that it interacts with so many other extensions that use the mouse. Should be able to use modifiers (lCtrl-, Alt-, Shift-) to determine when its functionality is activated.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価To the guy below, It absolutely works with 57, your issue must be somewhere else. I was actually looking for a right click context menu add-on that would allow me to "open link in background tab" when I stumbled upon this one...fantastic! Just had to switch off the tab focus option and this is even better than what I was searching for. Great work and thanks!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Does not work... Firefox 57
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Kind of works.
As a bonus, you can copy the full URLs of the links in clipboard.
To do so:
1. start the lasso by dragging a box while pressing right mouse button
2. then keep pressed the CTRL key
3. finaly expand the box to include the links you want to copy
4. and release the mouse button and the keyboard
The target URLs are now in the clipboard, in the form
It's possible to apply the same trick with the Alt key, to bypass the link filtering.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Es muy interesante,le doy t ESTRELLAS
- 5 段階中 5 の評価超级好用
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I really love it.
But I am missing one functionality. I would appreciate if Snap Link Plus would automatically scroll when reaching the border of the window. This would be extremely useful when multi selecting lists which are wider than the maximum possible window on screen.
I used a multi selection capable of this feature but it does not work with FF 57.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Sometimes it doesn't work or shows lag.Also, it opens tabs in the normal mode, not in the container tab that the links were in, so it is inconvenient.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Awesome extension, works great, thanks!
- 5 段階中 2 の評価I use a pixel pets site where you have to click pets to feed them. The old version let me open links as tabs in a new window and close them all with a single click on the red X of the window and it worked perfectly for me; with the new one, I can only open 30 tabs in the same window and then close them one by one.
I used to revert to version 2.4, the last one working properly, but it has stopped working.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価danke
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very good addon but, it lacks documentation here, it would be nice if you post how to use it here, instead of making us search your website for instructions
- 5 段階中 1 の評価I want only copy links to clipboard. But sometimes it works and sometimes not! I want to disable the links open in new tabs oder windows!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Perfect! Saves multiple clicks thereby helping the mice breathe! =D
Thanks a lot!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価The description states "Many other actions are available for the selected links such as...copy links to the clipboard and more." Not true on FF 56 (Mac). Dragging the right mouse button around links opens them all in separate tabs -- but there is no option to copy to clipboard, as claimed.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Ok
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Открывание всех ссылок, попавших в прямоугольное выселение ПКМ есть. Копирование соответствующих ссылок / отправка их в Download Master - нет.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価[note: see update below] This is one of my favorite extensions, but I have had problems getting it to work in recent versions of Firefox (FF52, FF53). Specifically, after drawing the rectangle around several links I want to open, nothing happens. I also tried other releases but anything in version 3+ doesn't work for me. Is there some extra step required now in selecting the links? Anyway, I uninstalled version 22.214.171.124, then went to the version history page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/versions/) and selected version 2.4.3 instead. Version 2.4.3 works perfectly for me. Also, I had to uncheck the "Update Add-ons Automatically" from the settings icon on the Firefox extension page so that this version would be retained in my browser. I would give 5 stars to the add-on for version 2.4.3 for the concept behind Snap Links, but 0 stars for version 126.96.36.199 since there's no obvious easy way to get it to perform correctly---so overall 3 stars (I'll update my rating if the developer explains that there's something I'm not seeing). Thanks for at least keeping 2.4.3 available as an installation option! Version 188.8.131.52 should be downgraded to beta until the bugs are worked out.
UPDATE: Snap Links worked today (5/22) in FF 53.0.3 after I uninstalled the extension and reinstalled version 184.108.40.206. I changed nothing else with my browser and its settings. Also tried the latest version in a portable copy of FF 52.1.0 ESR and that worked as well. Snap Links still doesn't work for me in portable FF 45 with the version compatible with that release, 220.127.116.11 (after drawing the rectangle around some links, it always says 0 links on any page, including a Google search results page and the Snap Links homepage), but that's an old version of both the browser and the extension so I'm not going to worry about it. Posted some info on it in the issue tracker just now, in case you want to take a look. So I'm changing my rating to 5 stars since the latest version is now working for me with the latest Firefox.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 3年前Sorry you're having trouble with it. Though v3 is a small subset of the v2 (because it's a rewrite from the ground up) it does work for the basic functionality. v2 will no longer work with future versions of FF as XUL based plugins are being phased out.
One thing you might be running into is Content Security Policy which you can see by bringing up the console (via F12). For example on addons.mozilla.org you'll see something like: "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at" in your console. This is not something I'm able to do anything about at this time and the plugin will not work on sites like that. To my knowledge addons.mozilla.org is the only site I've seen this at.
At any rate, a few people have chosen to stick with v2 for now, if I find the time to continue development on it I will.
Also, if you want to check on bugs/features you can do that on github. If there isn't already an issue raised there that's what you are experiencing, opening a ticket there will let the developer(s) track the issue towards resolution.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価With the update to firefox 53, snap links v2 stopped working on me. I installed Snap links plus. For some reason the initial explanation panel does not appear if you are not making a clean install (without snap links 2) so I thought for a long time that it simply didn't work.
After checking the comments here I found the config page ( http://cpriest.github.io/SnapLinksPlus/welcome.html ) and learned how to use the "lasso". It's better than nothing, but less effective than selecting different cells on a table -> right click -> Open on X tabs that you could use with the previous version.
When you right click to use the lasso, the contextual menu opens at the same time, which makes the usage less than ideal, then it opens the tabs automatically. Not bad per se, but for me it's a step back from what we had previously.