- 5 段階中 4 の評価A button at the toolbar to start this addon would be lovely.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Nice! Glad you added the modifier key. Was a bit of a pain using this add on when having a mouse gesture extension as well that was triggered by the right click.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Cpu usage goes to 80% when enabled in latest nightly build
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Getting closer and close to the old version, but this one handles 99.9% of what I need it to do. Thank you so much for working on this and sharing with the world!!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価The ability to change the Modifier key is what I was waiting for. Great plugin!
- 5 段階中 3 の評価126.96.36.199 partly working with FF 52.7.3 ESR.
-Middle Click + Drag is working, but Link Middle Click Opening is disabled by this addon. Old 2.4.3 don't have this problem.
-Ctrl + Middle Click + Drag is not working.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価A very good tools! There is a problem in the new version. The tags are not displayed in order. when I close one tag, It will always jump to page 1, please fix it，Thank you！
- 5 段階中 5 の評価)
- 5 段階中 4 の評価A promising extension. However I was looking for a way to download multiple links, such as what DownThemAll could do.
Croâ's review, about 4 months before this one, gives a way to just copy the URLs of the selected links: hold down the CTRL key before releasing the right mouse button.
With the copied URLs I can then download them using a command such as wget or curl.
For my particular web site of interest, Snap Links Plus allows me to interactively choose what links to download and then with a simple workaround I can download them.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I use it to open the links in new tabs. Works perfectly.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This does exactly what I needed it to do, and the best thing about it is that when you install it, it loads a page with really simple instructions on how to use, plus a testing ground. Most addons don't have helpful instructions like this. Thanks! :)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Does what I need....
- 5 段階中 1 の評価There is no way to do anything other than open the selected links in new tabs. The author claims it can do many things including bookmark selected links.... not so.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Perfect add on. After the big FF update my Multi Links add on didn't work anymore. So Snap links plus was the best alternative.
Would be great having a delay option before opening each new tab. Sometimes servers can't handle my speed :-).
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Дрянь все время слетает и перестает копировать
- 5 段階中 3 の評価HOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価made my life a lot easier
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Absolutely the best tool for both checkboxes and opening many links at once. The right click and drag is simply a wiser choice than selecting links manually in similar solutions.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Add a option to save the links in a TXT file.