Recensione di Utente Firefox 14357857
Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14357857, un anno fa
Used this for years and always been great...until now. WTF happened?? Colours constantly flashing between colours. Needs a fix ASAP!!!!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Dark Steve, 4 mesi faTerrible addon. It changed the colour of the main toolbar/URL bar area too, making everything painfully white and impossible to read. I had to restart the broweser after uninstalling ColorfulTabs to restore the theme. It also broke TreeStyle Tabs, making it impossible to change tabs or even close them. Garbage addon.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Gemini62167, 5 mesi faHow can such a lovely idea turn into a fiasco crap show such as this?
As soon as I gave permission for the add-on to work it completely overrode my dark theme utterly and entirely.
Sure, everything than looked as if I had been slipped some acid and then tossed into a bag of skittles...all pretty pretty like. But, then going from all blacks, grays, and whites to an acid trip from hell was worse! I couldn't differentiate one thing from another as everything had been turned into Skittles!
Everywhere I looked, there were Skittles...
There were Skittles there,
And Skittles there...
Here a Skittle!
There a Skittle,
Everywhere a Skittle Skittle!!!!
After putting my eyes back into my head, I had no other choice but to dump the bag just to get my calm, relaxing, and boring Dark Mode back.
So a warning to you all, if you're easily triggered by sudden flashing colors, random flashing lights, or just the random sight of a handful of Skittles coming at you... move on. Save yourself.
- Valutata 1 su 5di cetteame, 7 mesi faNe prends pas en compte un thème sombre. Efface sans retour possible les réglages de thème sombre qui étaient définis. Ne prévient pas bien de ces modifications.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Virginwidow, 8 mesi faI'm going to have to troublshoot this for an extension conflict... FF 88.0b
The tabs ARE coloured nicely, but only appearing in the sidebar. I may keep it as is for I use a jazillion tabs and nothing seems to make them easy to differentiate
- Valutata 5 su 5di BlackShark, 9 mesi faGreat Extension!! :) It helps very much, to differentiate when developing in multi-level environments, like Local, Dev, Test, and PRO.
- Valutata 1 su 5di malau, 9 mesi faLiterally useless ! Doesn't even have an configurable options !!!! Don't waste your time !
- Valutata 4 su 5di AwesmeGamer, 9 mesi faWorks
but this disables my dark view in firefox and windows. That is what i am using, and my color theme in the menu bar windows. That is windows 10. It looks like the menu bar should be my firefox theme or my windows theme not just plane white, the tab and the address bar is colored
- Valutata 5 su 5di crx, un anno faI really like this extension and I've been using it for years. A lot changed because of how FF changed. I would love to see inactive tabs colored again but hey I still find it useful even without that! Thank you!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Kapila, un anno faHighly appreciate the developers' effort. The concept is good and very useful. But it seems like a lot of preferences options are removed in current version compared to old ones.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13313774, un anno fa- Opens a tab to a random website after installation
- Does not color inactive tabs.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Mike_BossO, 2 anni faGood idea but it didn't work properly.
It didn´t changed color of tabs. Addon created separated windows/sidebar with color tabs.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Vladimir, 2 anni faafter update FF from... 3.6 this addon was very helpful, but now, its useless. and when i use dark skin, its totally failed. solors....omg my eyes feel sharp pain! and most of all. colors per tab changes only whel i click on it!!!!!! but im need to change color before i open tab! to separate per one in many opened ( now its impossible ( very sad.....