- di Blade, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Sadly, this add-on no longer delivers what it advertises, it only acts as a donation trap.
I used it with the previous versions of Firefox, and really sad to see it go - but it is gone, have no doubt, as other add-ons could already solve this problem with the new Firefox versions. Just go with Tree Style Tabs and TST Colored Tabs.
- di Utente Firefox 13717843, un anno faValutata 1 su 5I would gladly change mu one star to 5 stars once dev. changes it to work as it used to work. I want to change the tabs and nothing else, I also want different coloring on different tabs, like one for active tab, one for the others, per site coloring.
But I don't want my entire browser to change color. :(
I really hope this previously great extension can be fixed.
- di Utente Firefox 15537674, un anno faValutata 1 su 5The"new" colourful Tabs has nothing to do with the old one, which is shown in the screenshot. Actually it only colours the actual tab-and in the same coulour nearly the whole rest of the firfox header, exept the remaining tabs. The Top line colours change each time, you choose an other tab-which is more a nerve taking lightshow, because of the shrill colours, than helpful, as it was earlier! (and as it is shown falsely in the screenshot)
- di BlindBat, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.
- di Utente Firefox 13448137, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Antes la usaba y creo que el manejo de pestañas en color debería venir por defecto en Firefox, lamentablemente esta aplicación NO funciona, las pestañas se ven aún peor y sin colores.
- di Vince Aggrippino, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5The description says "Colors every tab in a different color.", but ColorfulTabs only colors the active tab and the button background. It also adds a vertical tabs sidebar which colors all the tabs in the sidebar. I realize that, over the years, changes have been made to how extensions are implemented, but the description and screenshots should be updated.
- di DoItNow, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This used to be a great extension. It no longer works on the latest versions of Firefox (I run Firefox 66). I will not contribute to the support of this extension until it once again works as it used to work.