Valutata 3,6 su 5
3,6 stelle su 5
- di BlindBat, un anno faValutata 1 su 5This add-on WAS not only incredibly useful but for those registered blind like me it was a lifesaver.
Now it has been RUINED and is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and NOT AS DESCRIBED. It does not look like the photo shown in screenshots, it no longer puts a different color on each tab and worse still it colors the bookmarks bar.
Now I am forced to roll back to V53 because I can't see.
Firefox is equally to blame, the developer has reported a bug for 3 years and you have done NOTHING.
How does it feel to deprive disabled people like me?
One star is because no effort has been made to fix this, just report a bug and do nothing. Maybe if you were registered blind and had to face the challenges I do every day you might have a greater sense of urgency.
- di Fish, un anno faValutata 4 su 5CAN WE PLEAAAAAAAAASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE TABS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS AGAIN?!?! pleaaaaaaaaaase?!?! the whooooooole point is to be able to quickly nav my tabs - i long for the old days. love the add-on - miss the Colorful Tabs - should be 'a couple of colored tabs' now. oh and typically, only your active tab.
- di delicacy, un anno faValutata 4 su 5The lower bar under tabs doesn't always follow tabs color during clicks, & i had to install the latest legacy version 9.0.1 with moon tester tool on palemoon. What version would you advise me if you don't have a latest legacy version ?
- di Utente Firefox 13448137, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Antes la usaba y creo que el manejo de pestañas en color debería venir por defecto en Firefox, lamentablemente esta aplicación NO funciona, las pestañas se ven aún peor y sin colores.
- di Vince Aggrippino, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5The description says "Colors every tab in a different color.", but ColorfulTabs only colors the active tab and the button background. It also adds a vertical tabs sidebar which colors all the tabs in the sidebar. I realize that, over the years, changes have been made to how extensions are implemented, but the description and screenshots should be updated.