Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14159406 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5The suite of STG extensions is cumbersome and confusing. in the beginning i had hopes that this would be exactly what i needed. I had already tried Mozilla's new Containers and they are a disaster.
With STG, I had to load one extension and this plug-in. and although i had removed Moz containers prior to this, container choices remained in the contextual menu. This just added to the confusion; there is no connection between STG and Mozilla. To make it worse, STG pointed to the Mozilla contextuals sometimes, but not always.
I did my best to make the best of a bad situation. but today i gave up the ghost and deleted this plug in and the main STG app.
I'm just hope the 4 Mozilla containers that went along for the ride after I removed the app are mercifully gone.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 moisI do not understand anything. But I can say that STG has nothing to do with FF containers until you yourself indicate this in the group settings. In order to solve your problem, I suggest going to
creating an issue, and describing your problem and what should be in your opinion. Perhaps you will change your assessment.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15934725 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5Lost some of my open tabs when played around with the plugin right after installation. Besides, that everything works just perfect for me. The integration of Multi-Account Containers is very neat. The STG plugin is just super helpful when you hassle with dozens of tabs
- par Azrael, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5This Add-on has really changed my workflow. I've been able to keep the things tiddy, Work, Projects, Entertainment. It's kept distractions at bay.
Developer also listens to us!!! hence the comment below from my old review.
Former Review 2 Stars: This has the potential of being a 5 star plugin but everytime I open firefox tabs are duplicated or triplicated.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15888856 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5I just installed it yesterday and so far it f*ck*d everything up it could.
1. I moved some tabs into a new window to convert it into a tab-group but I didn't find any option that offered specifically that. So I choose "Create new group" in the hopes it would do that OR open a new window where I could move said tabs afterwards. It emptied out the current window without asking for confirmation or even a warning instead. :-(
2. Needed to restart my PC so I "closed all [Firefox] windows on this screen" (or however this option is called in English Windows). I expected Firefox to restore both windows after I started it again. Instead it just opened the new little group from 1. and an empty group. My (ungrouped?) window with ~200 tabs was nowhere to be found. :-(
Luckily it seems I was able to restore most tabs that had vanished in both cases.
- par Duren, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Very powerful add-on! There are a lot of settings!
But I can't change the parent folder for backup subfolder! How can I do it? It's very uncomfortable!
- par Dźwiedziu, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5Seemed nice, but when I've first time changed to a group of a few selected from many tabs it hid them without an easy way to change back to the ungrouped ones.
I've found them under the "v" tab menu and saw an option to change them into a group, which I used, as I saw no other way to get back to tabs without groups. After a few minutes of CPU abuse the "Ungrouped" group had zero tabs. 400 tabs went straight to /dev/null.
So yes, a good way to clean out your stale tabs, short of removing your profile.
Edit: Now I'm torn, as I've found out how the "Manage groups" looks and works.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15881551 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5Nunca escribo reseñas. pero esta extension me dio justo lo que necesitaba, habian eliminado de firefox el agrupar pestañas en grupos. y esta extension me permitio poder hacerlo nuevamente. Muchisimas gracias.