- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16800309 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursNoté 1 sur 5Wanted something like Chrome's grouping function and this is NOT it. Has built-in containers that cannot be modified and is terrible to use. Managed to lose a complete session due to how badly it is designed.
- par Lester, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5I can't get it to work. I had very high hopes for this add-on, but it is NOT intuitive. If anyone out there who loves it wouldn't mind giving a brief tutorial, I sure would appreciate it. When I add a page to a group, it creates a bookmark; that's not what I want. I'm trying to reduce the number of bookmarks I have. When I close a tab it seems to delete if from the group. That's absolutely not helpful. If I'm just using the tool incorrectly, I'd like some direction.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14062364 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5I just wanted to use this plugin to organize parts of my >200 opened tabs. After creating a group, I wanted to open one tab from the group. All tabs in the group were opened in a new window, thus I closed the window because I just want one tab from the group. After I closed the window, no firefox instance was running anymore, the session restore didn't work and all my tabs were gone. It would be very nice, if this plugin shows a warning on exit, if there are ungrouped tabs opened.
- par Liz N, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Can't see anything with a dark reader on, can't even disable dark reader effectively to make things show. I really want to use this extension but it's impossible to see anything.
- par Gids, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5I must either be missing something or this plgin doesn't play nicely with ABP but I simply cannot get it to remember a group of tabs even after ticking restore session... @Drive4ik - ever thought about adding instructions?!
- par Aquaczaz, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Deleted all of my saved tabs after using for a few months. Restore previous session option is enabled and had not issues until everything was gone one day. No way to backup or restore that I could find.
- par Ken Ismert, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5I have about 760 tabs in my session. I worked for an hour and a half with this add-on to set up my groups, and when I reopened FireFox, it had erased all of my work. This add-on thrashed my tabs, then refused to show the management screen. I could see it blink on, then disappear. Sadly, this add-on doesn't work with large tab sets. Good thing I backed up.
 Yes, session restore is enabled. Always has been. How else could you amass that many tabs?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisDo you have session restore enabled in your browser settings? If not, then everything is obvious.
Addon works well with 2000+ tabs, everything depends on the power of the computer hardware.
- par Spong3Rs, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5The recent update causes an issue with new tabs - have to retype what I am trying to do twice in order for it to do what I want (do a goolge search, or go to the website)
- par Valeria, il y a 9 moisNoté 1 sur 5I really wanted to love this addon but it's just too stressful to use. As so many others here have already posted, the addon's default behavior of deleting the tabs I've saved into a group is completely at odds with what the addon seems to have been designed to do: group your tabs for opening whenever you want. What's the point of spending the time to create several groups and set them up complete with containers and color-coding if the tabs are just going to disappear? Such a headache. Immediately removed, going back to OneTab.
- par FlyingHorse, il y a 9 moisNoté 1 sur 5Can't give this any better rating as the add-on is not intuitive at all. I thought that the purpose is to open several tabs, save those tabs into a group and then reopen them again later. Problem is that as soon as you close the individual tabs they disappear from the group. What good is this add-on if the groups don't keep their list of tabs to reopen them later? There needs to be a tutorial that explains how this is supposed to work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13103836 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5Despite setting the browser to "start where I left off" my half dozen tab groups are empty undoing all sorting I've spent so much time doing.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15982041 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5I searched for it and was happy using it - until it repeadetly erased all saved tabs after some weeks of using it without problems. 2 times. Which makes my work life really crappy.
- par houthayfa, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Lost tabs of days of work
Backup doesn't work as all groups I saved are empty !
What's the f*** with your extension why it hide the tabs !
So after firefox restart all are lost without any reason !