- par Toark, il y a 11 joursNoté 1 sur 5All menus are white text on white backgrounds. Makes it impossible to navigate. May be due to incompatibilities with Dark Reader Extension or Dark background based color scheme.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14564543 de Firefox, il y a 13 joursNoté 1 sur 5It's great if you just use one window, but the multi-window behavior is so undesirable that I had to stop using this. The window behavior is nothing like the tab behavior. Here's how it should work. A group should be able to span multiple windows (it can't). When you select a group, it should close any windows that do not contain any tabs within that group. That way, the only tabs you have open across all windows are the tabs in that tab group. This would give behavior that is consistent with tabs. But now there's this half baked solution where you can have a different tab group open in every window and it's even harder to figure out what's going on. The whole point of having multiple windows is so I can look at multiple windows at the same time. Otherwise I would just use tab groups instead of windows! With the current solution, you can't have two windows side by side that make sense with each other. It feels totally random which windows get which tab groups assigned to them. A group is supposed to represent the only things I want to have open at once, which should be able to include multiple side by side windows together in the same group that get opened and closed together when I switch groups.
- par aichpvee, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Not simple. It's hard to understand what it's even doing, aside from _definitely_ not what I want or expect it to do. The worst extension I have _ever_ installed, and I've installed some pretty terrible extensions. It's less than worthless. At least if it were just worthless, it wouldn't be a big mess to clean up after I uninstall it.
- par Rik, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Does not work like the grouping of tabs in Chrome. This is a very counter-intuitive add-on. Don't know why it hides tabs that are not in a group. If you remove tabs from a group it just closes the tabs. If you have a group open and open a new tab the tab is automatically added to that group. Nothing works as I would like to work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16800309 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Wanted something like Chrome's grouping function and this is NOT it. Has built-in containers that cannot be modified and is terrible to use. Managed to lose a complete session due to how badly it is designed.
- par Lester, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5I can't get it to work. I had very high hopes for this add-on, but it is NOT intuitive. If anyone out there who loves it wouldn't mind giving a brief tutorial, I sure would appreciate it. When I add a page to a group, it creates a bookmark; that's not what I want. I'm trying to reduce the number of bookmarks I have. When I close a tab it seems to delete if from the group. That's absolutely not helpful. If I'm just using the tool incorrectly, I'd like some direction.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14062364 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5I just wanted to use this plugin to organize parts of my >200 opened tabs. After creating a group, I wanted to open one tab from the group. All tabs in the group were opened in a new window, thus I closed the window because I just want one tab from the group. After I closed the window, no firefox instance was running anymore, the session restore didn't work and all my tabs were gone. It would be very nice, if this plugin shows a warning on exit, if there are ungrouped tabs opened.
- par Liz N, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Can't see anything with a dark reader on, can't even disable dark reader effectively to make things show. I really want to use this extension but it's impossible to see anything.
- par Gids, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5I must either be missing something or this plgin doesn't play nicely with ABP but I simply cannot get it to remember a group of tabs even after ticking restore session... @Drive4ik - ever thought about adding instructions?!
- par Aquaczaz, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Deleted all of my saved tabs after using for a few months. Restore previous session option is enabled and had not issues until everything was gone one day. No way to backup or restore that I could find.
- par Ken Ismert, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5I have about 760 tabs in my session. I worked for an hour and a half with this add-on to set up my groups, and when I reopened FireFox, it had erased all of my work. This add-on thrashed my tabs, then refused to show the management screen. I could see it blink on, then disappear. Sadly, this add-on doesn't work with large tab sets. Good thing I backed up.
 Yes, session restore is enabled. Always has been. How else could you amass that many tabs?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 7 moisDo you have session restore enabled in your browser settings? If not, then everything is obvious.
Addon works well with 2000+ tabs, everything depends on the power of the computer hardware.
- par Spong3Rs, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5The recent update causes an issue with new tabs - have to retype what I am trying to do twice in order for it to do what I want (do a goolge search, or go to the website)