Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12207191 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Closing a window removes all of the tabs from the tab group. Restore previous session is already enabled. I'm not sure how to trust this extension, though I want to like it.
- par Sy Borg, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5I don't know what happened, but from some moment extension started to hide my tabs - I couldn't find an option to disable this behavior, it is very annoying. I want all my tabs displayed in a row, not to open a list every time and search from there.
- par olegzz, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5The extension is great, but I'm sitting on 4.2.2 because in versions 4.3.* the recovery functionality ("Restore") is broken, as a result of which after recovery I have duplicated groups. I ask you to return the old functionality, i.e. such: "Warning! Restoring from backup will ERASE all existing settings and groups!". This is the classic recovery from backups. Or in the new functionality, please make the checkbox "ERASE all existing settings and groups".All this functionality is already there.
Update to the latest version, and in the add-on settings in the backup tab at the bottom there is also a clear button
- par Kreativmensch, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Very easy to use. Simplifies my Life!
Would be nice to have automatic backups as I close Firefox. Until now it´s only possible to have daily backups, which are generated when I´m starting Firefox. I don´t think that this is a smart solution, because these backups are not including the tabs I´m opening in the session.Hey. Unfortunately this is not possible due to technical reasons - it is impossible to do anything when Firefox closes, it terminates all the processes.
But I want to tell you something, if you set the interval to 1 day - the addon will backup every 2 hours (and not once at startup) and overwrite it
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13463245 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 2 sur 5Afer one of last updates regex for catching tabs stopped working correctly. I have some site inside my corporate network with address https://somesite/. I used "https://somesite/" filter to catch tabs with this site and it worked until some recent update. Now the only expression, that works, is "somesite", witch catches all sites with "somesite" in URL. Escaping "/" also doesn't work. It appears that any expression, that doesn't match examples in help tooltip, doesn't work (Firefox 70.0, addon version 4.2.2).
Update: Regex https?\://somesite/? works only when I open link to "somesite" in new tab inside browser. When I enter adress maually or open link from external app (i.e. Thunderbird), it doesn't work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13740156 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5I can't explain how I've survived without this extension before.... This is perfect extension that is helping me on daily browsing, and daily tasks keeping everything organized and handy. It also saves a lot of space on the nav bar. This should be the default approach on Firefox, while it comes to browsing experience, but I am glad that this extension does the job perfectly. Well done Drive4ik and contributors, well done!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15325877 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Unfortunately, some of the groups you create randomly lose all tabs. In the next session, only the empty groups will be there. Thus, the extension is unfortunately almost meaningless, too bad. Apart from this, the idea of the extension is great - if it would work though...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13173569 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Increasing hidden TABs puts a heavy load on firefox. If you reduce the number of hidden TABs, firefox will run very fast.
I use TAB group switching, bookmark folder import and export. Sometimes delete groups.
Can you add an interface to your add-on that makes it easy to import and export bookmark groups?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 moisHi! Yes - right click on addon button on top bar - export to bookmarks.
And on bookmark folder right click - import bookmark folder as new group
Of course you have to give the addon access to bookmarks (in the addon settings)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15286544 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5This addon has become a vital part of my firefox usage. I can even say it's one of the reasons I'm using firefox and also recommend firefox to others. I hate having so many tabs open. I prefer logical grouping of the tabs. It's more than a nice to have for me, it's a necessity. Great work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15283928 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5Auto sorting tabs by keywords is ... I can’t decide if I need it, but it looks interesting.
Installed Firefox Nightly 71 + tab manager Tree Style Tab = while everything is stable.
Below was a complaint about the delay in opening the menu on 'F8' - yes, rarely, but sometimes the menu does not immediately open, or does not open at all.
- par Max, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5The addon is nearly perfect and I love the group icons. It`s the best addon I´ve seen to manage tabs. But sadly it`s not working correctly anymore. When I change the group, some of the tabs change the group with me and stay active. Are you aware of this bug (probably from a Firefox update, since before it was running great)? I use Firefox Quantum.
Update: It seems like other Tab Group Addons are having the same problems.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15272849 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5FINNAALLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY FUCKING FINALLY!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN EXTENSION LIKE THIS FOR OVER A FUCKING YEAR SINCE THE UPDATE THAT KILLED THE OLD GROUP TABS. FINALLY A PROPER EXTENSION THAT *HIDES TABAS* INSTEAD OF CLOSING THEM. THANKS MY FRIEND FOR MAKING THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SOFTWARE THIS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER I LOVE YOU
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15272025 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5This add-on is now completely broken. Tabs opened in or moved to a specific group will show up in all groups, obviating any benefit this add-on might create. Unless this is fixed, the add-on cannot be used anymore. It's probably time for Mozilla to develop a proper tab group replacement for modern FF.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13291551 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 3 sur 5Well until a few weeks ago.
The problem is the auto-backup, the backup no longer saves the tabs (this empty). Therefore, when the add-on is update and loads the last backup there are no more tabs.
I've had to disable auto-backup and restore my tabs manually with my last correct backup (2019-08-26).Hi! Your problem is closely related to this Firefox bug (I am created):
We need to wait until the developers of Firefox fix it...