Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13103836 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Despite setting the browser to "start where I left off" my half dozen tab groups are empty undoing all sorting I've spent so much time doing.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13529548 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 3 sur 5Started using this some time ago - worked very well for awhile! Love the interface and configurations available. But now, as many others have noted, it is losing data. Every time I close firefox, all the tabs are deleted from my groups, forcing me to restore from a backup after each browser/computer restart. Also has no sync functionality, meaning I have to manually change/import groups across devices
- par Prashant Sachdeva, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5This has to be one of the most consistent extensions with Firefox. The interface is very transparent. Does not suffer from the issues I often had with TreeStyleTabs.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16002277 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5Love this app! Once I figured out how to use it, it really has transformed by million tabs situation to help my productivity! Thanks!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14173973 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5Quite nice, easy to use. Occasionally everything disappears (the groups are there but the tabs are all "0"), so I just reload from last backup. I would love a way to spec the directory for backups, so I could backup to cloud automatically.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14217120 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5Complete game-changer for productivity use. This extension has drastically changed the way I use my tabs, allowing me to easily partition and keep context in every type of activity I'm working on. I was initially annoyed by the zip backups in downloads, but now that I've set up my tab groups, I'm glad there's a reliable external (and automatic) backup.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13262784 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 3 sur 5It seems pretty decent, once one understands at least some basics. However, although I can't comment on long use data loss, which other users obviously experienced, since I am only using it for a few days now, for me, I have two main problems with this add-on:
(1) If Firefox is *not* open and I click on a link in another app which opens Firefox, then Firefox is opened *but* the link is not followed. I have to go back to the app and click the link again after FF is open. This sucks.
(2) The context menu of the "tabs" in the side bar to not offer any tab context menu items but *only* custom "Simple Tab Groups" items. This defeats the purpose of the side bar for me, which would be that I could turn off the main tab bar. But then I do not have a tab context menu anymore with this add-on. So, as a work-around I am using the "Tree Style Tab" add-on in the side bar and for now the "Simple Tab Groups" in the tool bar.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15982041 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5I searched for it and was happy using it - until it repeadetly erased all saved tabs after some weeks of using it without problems. 2 times. Which makes my work life really crappy.
- par houthayfa, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Lost tabs of days of work
Backup doesn't work as all groups I saved are empty !
What's the f*** with your extension why it hide the tabs !
So after firefox restart all are lost without any reason !
- par mainmachine, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5I've been using this add-on for about a year now, and while it's hit some typical development roadbumps, it is a fundamental part of my browsing experience. It is simply a fantastic tool for organizing the hundreds of tabs I have at any given time, and backing them up as bookmarks is a fantastic bonus feature. I think there's a reason this add-on has been designated as "recommended" by Mozilla/Firefox - I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were looking at bringing the features of this add-on into the main FF codebase. IT'S THAT GOOD, REALLY!