- Noté 4 sur 5Your add-on is the main reason I decided to update my Firefox lately. But it would be perfect if the old "Move to group" feature in each tab's context menu is implemented, just like the good old days...
- Noté 4 sur 5Quick little nitpick: opening a tab group tries to load every single tab simultaneously which for larger groups can lead to heaps of lag and ram usage. older tab groups only held onto the tab page and a thumbnail and loaded them when they were selected which was much better for me. Also the tab management page could be smoother. Lastly, I like how current pages can be retrieved when opening a tab group without saving to one before hand so I don't lose pages I didn't want to but I would like active windows to be saved to a new tab group automatically when switching to another group and not already a part of one but not with only "new tab" active.Please update Firefox to v63 and addon to v3.3.2. I added support create tabs with discarded option for no load on open group.
Thanks for your feedback!
- Noté 5 sur 5First of all: A BIG THANK YOU! This is looking very good! FF after 56 was a big regression!
Tab groups should be part(optionally or not) of every FF, like tabs are. I mean if you have files, you have to have folders/directories!
In order to be 100% helpful, tabs, have to have 4 important things:
1. Free arrange and rename the tab groups;
2. Saving the session at will and automatically(every hour or so) before FF crashes or is closed normally;
3. Possibility to move tabs from one group to another.
4. A "tab group bar" above the tab bar, with a button to hide/show the "tab group bar".
I guess you have already covered most of this and I hope you will do your best for the others!
EDIT : take a look at this: https://postimg.cc/SJhgfGdn
for clarification about paragraph 4. See that green T to the right of the tab bar....that is the button with which left click show/hide the "tab group bar".Hi!
Free arrange - in plans
Auto Backup copies (in addon settings) and move tabs from one group to another (tab context menu) are already in the latest version, you need Firefox 63 and STG v3.3.2
Paragraph 4 I do not quite understand))
Thanks for your feedback!
- Noté 5 sur 5Panorama is back... and better! Hooray
- Noté 5 sur 5Cool
- Noté 5 sur 5Thanks so much for essentially reviving the Tab Groups/Panorama feature! Some other extensions have tried and not quite hit the mark, but this one is the best so far. Hope you're able to take it even further as the WebExtensions API expands!
- Noté 2 sur 5效率低不说了，还丢组，上次重启Firefox之后就丢失了全部分组和标签。
- Noté 5 sur 5Thank you for reincarnating such a vital feature. Last thing I miss( and miss SO much) is 'free arrange' - I mean to have the tabs on the whole screen, not in a small pre-arranged window. may I ask when it will be ready? I really cant stay on old Firefox no more(
- Noté 3 sur 5I wish you implement "select last active tab after closing current tab" feature.
I have tried 2 other addons that bring this functionality, but they both conflict with your addon:
When I switch from group A to group B and then close active tab in this B group - I am switched back to A group. That works like it should be: last active tab was that one in A group.
But if I switch back to group B again - then any active tab from A "moves" to group B.
- Noté 5 sur 5I think you just changed the way I will use Firefox. This is absolutely ideal.
I wonder if you have distant plans to implement the ability to change the window background/theme. It would be a luxury, I know; but I feel compelled to nudge you in that direction anyway. ;)
- Noté 5 sur 5good addon.
please enhance the performance in groups change.
- Noté 5 sur 5Best FF addon! Thank you!
- Noté 1 sur 5I only tried this briefly before I removed the extension. First, it would not recognize my pinned tabs so I had to un-pin tabs to add them to groups. Then it crashed my browser twice.
- Noté 5 sur 5This has a lot of potential to become the best tab grouping addon for Firefox. Design should be more elegant in Dark Mode as well. Thanks to the developer, you did a great job!
- Noté 4 sur 5I don't understand how anyone could use FF without this add-on. Very easy to understand and does exactly what one would expect it to.
FF crashed and I lost all my tabs + groups the other day. After an hour or so of messing around with .json/.jsonlz4 files, I concluded that FF had just lost them. I'm glad that I had made a backup from STG, it's unfortunate that it's wayy back from 6 months ago.
Could an auto-backup feature be added? I don't trust FF with my tabs anymore.
- Noté 4 sur 5If you manage to do the "free arrangment" in "Manage groups" you will get 5 stars and 6 if FF supports it one day :D
Why do we have to add [STG plugin] Open Manage groups to open it directly?
- Noté 4 sur 5Use the channel updates ESR (last60.2), so the latest version can not estimate. From mistakes: under a change of groups any one tab changes its location
- Noté 5 sur 5Works like a charm and is very snappy. Thanks for all the effort!