Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par GT, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5It's almost perfect. One thing is missing: an optional ability to remove empty tab groups (with unmodified title) automatically. I guess, this would be a quite easy feature and could help a lot.
- par Чувак, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 51. When i take "url" manage groups from adress bar (for example moz-extension://8e9a54bb-e738-413f-ae0e-f28052cf45da/manage/manage.html) and make this url my home page, and then use hotkey or gestures to start homepage - manage groups starting, but tabs in groups deleting after transitions to other groups. Its sad.
2. Tab "manage groups" not deleting if i run manage groups and select other tab in current group, i forced periodycaly delet this tab. And why tab "manage groups" visible in manage groups?
3. Window "manage groups" does not remember window position and size, and why i cant maximaze window?
That's all for now, tnx.
- par pelle, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Immensely useful extension!
It can be configured (per-group!) to unload tabs from inactive groups, making it possible to have >100 tabs open on an older laptop with little memory, somewhat like Snooze Tabs but more organised.
It also has a sidebar with a searchable vertical tab view, which I've found less of a faff to use than the Tree-style Tabs extension.
It integrates well with the container functionality in Firefox, and the dark theme isn't broken.
This one feels a bit like uMatrix in that it's one extremely well designed and well thought out extension that does the work that you'd otherwise need at least half a dozen other extensions for.
Although it may be difficult to grok at first (as in "Why would I even need tab groups as well as tab containers?"), this is super helpful for navigating tabs, keeping focus on specific tasks and improving browser performance.
- par grahamperrin, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Orientation – discovery of the sidebar etc. – as a former user of Tab Groups with Waterfox Classic:
- par writerlyhacker, il y a 5 moisNoté 2 sur 5When I try to open a new tab outside the group/container it just automatically gets pushed to the current open group(and linked container) I couldn't open anything in another group/container that's not the current one