- Noté 5 sur 5Just what I've been waiting for, ever since tab groups were removed from firefox!
- Noté 5 sur 5I have no doubt that there will be some "bumps in the road", as there always is for something on the bleeding edge, but I jumped in at version 3.1.2, with FF6.2, and I've not had any problems at all, thus far.
I stuck with the ESR until a couple of days ago, when even its latest version (finally) became incompatible with the legacy Tab Groups addon (may it "rest in peace"). That's when I discovererd STG, and decided to "move back" to the mainstream FF release, and see whether STG would get me close to where I wanted to be, as compared to the original.
I am EXTREMELY happy with STG. There is obviously a tremendous amount of work behind it, and it really shows. I could NOT be happier at this point, with the result. THANKS for taking on this development effort, and "saving" all of us who felt like Tab Groups was one of "life's necessities". STG is a worthy successor.
- Noté 2 sur 5With Firefox updated to v62 and addon to v3.1.1 it doesn't works. Tabs from one groups are shifted to others when change, and according to extensions like Copy All Tabs or All Tabs Helper, discarded tabs remanin loaded, showing rigth now more than 100, despite the current group has only 3.
- Noté 5 sur 5Thanks for bringing tab grouping to the new Firefox.
Thanks to the developer for the speedy reply to my bug. Keyboard shortcuts are working again and I have upped this to 5 stars.
- Noté 5 sur 5Now that tab hiding has been implemented, this add-on does what I need it to do: hide tabs in other groups and let me switch between groups with keyboard shortcuts.
- Noté 4 sur 5Very useful expansion. Works as announced. However, does not seem to integrate with the "Sync open tabs" feature of Firefox Sync.
- Noté 5 sur 5If you're having performance problems or high memory consumption, disable tab thumbnails generation.
- Noté 5 sur 5Wow, this is brilliant and why have I not found this before. It's so simple to use and does exactly what it says.
- Noté 5 sur 5Compared to the old Tab Groups, I really love the concise group selection pulldown UI. I can use Simple Tab Groups' visual mode to manage tabs as needed, but don't need that elaborate UI when I'm just navigating between groups.
- Noté 3 sur 5I'm at 3.499
I think it's a fabulous bit of code - potentially really useful. Problem is that it's not being integrated with other, more essential add-ons or features.
For me, the deal killer is the lack of coordination with ONETAB, which is one of my primary ways of keeping track of my research in a simple permanent list system. With Simple Tab all nice and neat - now I run OneTab and it's like I just powered up a chain saw at a society event.
The kicker to giving Simple Tab the boot, is the fact that multiple windows know not to let OneTab bother it. Obviously a similar feature, so perhaps I will find some way of managing those windows visually? Why didn't Simple Tab Groups think of that, instead of re-inventing the bowling alley?
- Noté 5 sur 5The new version is perfect! Best when used with https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/auto-tab-discard/
- Noté 3 sur 5great features, closest to old Tab Groups FF feature, but (currently) a huge memory hog... like, HUGE.
- Noté 5 sur 5Excellent. Develop.
- Noté 4 sur 5I really like this addon and the hard work of the author.
1. The extension sometime reports some previously closed tabs as unmanaged
2. Performance. Noticeable lag when switching groups with many tabs / opening the popup
- Noté 5 sur 5This is helpfull and simple!
- Noté 4 sur 5So far the best replacement for the old tabgroup plugin by far. I recently just downloaded this and trying out, but I'm really impressed. Love the memory saving settings when you got tons of tabs in different groups. Will come back if I find some bugs, problems or suggestions!
EDIT: So a couple of things I noticed:
When trying to open a group as a new window does not work, sometimes it just opens a new blank page. It would also be nice if there was an option to take an already open window with tabs and create a group from that, rather than just one tab at the time. I don't know if it's documentet somewhere if there is a way.
When clicking or hover over the Tool tips (?) does not seem to do anything.
Correct me if I'm wrong!
- Noté 5 sur 5Believe me, This is the best tab groups manager so far.
- Noté 5 sur 5Amazing add on, simple to use without any troubles.