- Noté 1 sur 5This extension is ridiculous. It tells you everything is click-bait so tries to block you from it (ask if you "really" want to go to that page"!)
Problem is that many sites have click bait now. It's how internet sites make money.
So okay, lighten up on the click bait warnings and then ask me again...
So far I'm not impressed - all it does is slow me down in my browsing with it's stupid useless warnings of click bait.
- Noté 5 sur 5Very good addon. Some glitches, but this is a beta and getting better all the time. I am using it in addtion to Malwarebytes Premium and Windows Defender, no need for resource-hogging security suites.
- Noté 4 sur 5Pretty good for an experimental add-on. I can't wait to see how much better Malwarebytes for Firefox will get once it becomes a stable add-on!
- Noté 5 sur 5Juste merci d'accord!
- Noté 5 sur 5I want an option to pick my own Sites to be blocked.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great Addon Extension!!!
Dear Developer... if you read me.
I have a feature request: Please, add Custom Malware Website Filterlists! + Auto update feature to this extension.
- Noté 5 sur 5Malwarebytes browser bata is the best i have used yet to stop these Microsoft alerts and Windows warning.. i rate it as 5* ++ Thankyou Malwarebytes..
- Noté 5 sur 5Exelent add-on.
- Noté 3 sur 5Sometimes, when closing firefox, two processes remain open. When I want to open firefox again, the error 'Firefox is already running but does not respond' occurs. When I deactivate the extension, the error disappears. Tested on two different computers. Otherwise, great.
- Noté 1 sur 5The add-on blocks coupons.com. Unacceptable as there doesn't seem to be any alternative
- Noté 1 sur 5Absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It pops up and claims that my own WordPress admin backend where I am composing a new post is "suspicious" behavior and blocks and breaks all functionality of it and even after you whitelist this dumb assessment, it continues to interfere with the way the site works, I had high hopes for a tool that I have used for years but recently it has gone straight to crap, I have given up on the desktop version but decided to give this a try and it is as half baked as it can possibly get, such a shame.