Noté 4,4 sur 5
4,4 étoiles sur 5
- par Al, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Awesome addition to your anti-malware arsenal. I thought this type of add-in had been missing from MBytes products. Hope they are going to support it for many years to come like their main product as browsers becoming more of a necessity today. Generally, I'm very glad to use this add-in, and think it's a good start in the right direction. Thank you.
- par Bobject, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5This Firefox extension has a beautiful UI and works as advertised. I've discovered no issues.
It's worth a few clicks to add this to your 2020 browser experience.
edit: and it has a neat statistic menu!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13387496 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5The greatest thing about this addon is sites that block you for adblock plus dont detect this one! I turn abp off and get no difference.
- par CauseOfBSOD, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5A good addon, my only complaint being that there is no way (correct if wrong) to use scam protection without preemptive blocking (i.e. blocking all .tk and .gg domains (as well as some others) and whitelisting known good ones). Also, I have not been able to whitelist some downloads, specifically those of Zeroshell (a Linux-based router distribution) and have to click through a warning each time, although I can verify these downloads are safe.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15967744 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5The extension has a lots of false positives, but overall a good ad blocker and overall a good tool to protect against viruses.