- Noté 5 sur 5Permet de repérer les éléments non sécurisés sur une page i.e. (e-bay> images> redirections=> anti phishing).
- Noté 5 sur 5Tenho pouco de uso e dizem ser muito bom. Usarei e veremos se é como promete. Lembrando irei pesquisar mais sobre esse assunto importante, inclusive essa extensão. Obrigado e continue assim, sendo sempre atenciosa aos clientes que a elogiam.
- Noté 5 sur 5All Google products affected. Only disabling the extension completely allows images for Google Contacts, Photos, Gmail, YouTube, etc to be displayed correctly. Will update review when fixed.
EDIT 04/10/2019 - Quickly fixed. Thank you.
- Noté 4 sur 5It was working well for me, but recently I started getting broken image links on various Google sites (e.g., Google Photos, Google News, Gmail). Uninstalling the extension was the only way to restore the images.
EDIT 4/10/2019 - Issues with Google sites resolved!
- Noté 3 sur 5I find it more of a nuisance than a help. It frequently blocks app downloads ("bad reputation") which I know are from trustworthy sites. It considers The Onion clickbait. It shows a badge with a number, but I don't know what that means, and it provides no information about what it is actually doing. I'm uninstalling.
- Noté 3 sur 5Good extension, fulfills what promises, but break some sites without warning, such as https://www.hackster.io/, as it is a site that I trust and use for many years, I prefer to disable this Addon.
If you can tell me how to get around this problem, I'd continue with Addon.
Note: Even if you add the site to the "Allow List", it is still broken.
What blocks it is "Scam Protection", but by disabling it, would disable it for all sites.