Noté 4,4 sur 5
4,4 étoiles sur 5
- par throkr, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Just installed this add-on and it seems to work very well in addition to uBlock Origin.
Doesn't slow down the browser / loading of pages.
An import/export option for the allow list would be useful (will be added in a future version, following the developer).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14535627 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Just installed this and it does a good job of blocking ads and trackers. However, there's a bit of a bug on some news sites when using Firefox. When I go to read some articles, the scrollbar is missing and I'm also unable to read by paging down. Pausing restores the scrollbar and it doesn't go away when re-enabled. I've had this happen on CNN.com several times.
Also, as long as you're blocking annoyances, can you please do something about those autoplaying thumbnail videos? They're every bit as pesky as ads.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15184247 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5- Whitelisting for "Ads/Trackers" doesn't seem to work.
- According to the graph everything ever blocked was blocked today, meaning it is just one straight line from 0 to the total block count.
- par The Second One, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5When you guys removed the beta version, I really disliked the idea.
But when I saw the E-mail specifying that Browser Guard from Chrome is now over Firefox, I was so happy.
Thanks, have been usinf premuim version of software on windows and I'm totally satisfied.
Stops treats even when torrenting.
Great ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !