- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14979361 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5Freeze the complettly Browser on harmless websites, only thing you can do is shutdown your pc and restart and delete this junk extension!
- par Eric Renfro, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5This extension is known to abusively block hundreds of gTLDs from it's creation.
Google "Malwarebytes blocked TLD" and you'll see numerous reports of this and requests to get whitelisted specifically.
- par marcelg, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5maybe is good, but don't keep my desired fake positives for me, it ask everytime i enter a page that i know is safe for my, i will avoid it
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 8 moisThanks a lot for your feedback, Marcel! We'd like our Browser Guard team have a look at this for you. Could you get in contact with them on support.malwarebytes.com? Thank you!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13443465 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5For some reason, this addon started to instantly cancel any image downloads. I could work around this but it was easier just to disable the add on.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15109409 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5depreciated. malwarebytes moved to the dark side. block lists that were used by tens of millions are now proprietary thanks to these guysThank you for taking the time to review our application. We can have our support team look into this for you. You can reach them on support.malwarebytes.com
- par Kelsie, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Unfortunately the second I installed this my internet went to hell, it slowed all the web pages down and no YouTube video would load, just said there was an error. It's a shame as I've used Malwarebytes to protect my computer for years (I highly recommend that protection 5/5 there) and I love their products but the browser add on just didn't work for my laptop. I uninstalled and my webpages went back to normal.Thank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with Browser guard we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15769768 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Installation did not get tothe EULA but appears to be installed. How did it get installation process get to the EULA to be agreed to, when that EULA did not even get displayed? It did however display the "click on Malwarebytes icon at top right in firefox" then stopped t that point with the display of "Sorry, we can't evaluate this type of page." and then stops installation without even getting to the EULA. The progress bar also stops attthe one third pointThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- par CBK, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Just started interfering with my image and other downloads a few days ago. Otherwise good add on. Until you fix this problem ASAP you're going to get more negative reviews for this issue team... FIX IT NOW PLEASE.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14912243 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Used in the past but now has become a Big Brother trying to censor what I consider to be critical content vital to preserving Western civilization. There is no place for Malwarebytes in my world.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14992572 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Warning: Clickbait.
Category: unreliable content
This website may contain clickbait. blah, blah…
Oh, thanks for the unnecessary heads up, but it's 2019 and the internet and malware apps are commodities.
I would not leave a bad review if Malwarebytes gave a mechanism to report a conventional ‘false positive.’
The code of JihadWatch.org is scanned daily for malware, adware and blacklisting which can be confirmed →
- par serenanocturna, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5WARNING! CENSORSHIP MASQUERADING AS COMPUTER PROTECTION! You used to be able rely on this add-on to remove browser adware and malware. But now, they've decided to become Big Brother censors to decide for us what content on the web is of value and to be trusted. And that adds up to legitimate news sites (usually conservative, but not always) being flagged as "Clickbait" & "unreliable". Of course, if they get this wrong, they should not be trusted to do what they are meant to do, and you should protect your browser by uninstalling this puppy. And so I'm letting you know, Firefox, how you are passing off censorship under the guise of malware protection. Hey, I don't tell you where to get Ur news: STOP telling me where mine should come from!
- par Geordie Dewhirst, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Stopped my Netflix from loading my video. I spent a day trying to figure out what's blocking it and I disabled this extension and everything loaded fine.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12972957 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5This extension is ridiculous. It tells you everything is click-bait so tries to block you from it (ask if you "really" want to go to that page"!)
Problem is that many sites have click bait now. It's how internet sites make money.
So okay, lighten up on the click bait warnings and then ask me again...
So far I'm not impressed - all it does is slow me down in my browsing with it's stupid useless warnings of click bait.
- par GµårÐïåñ, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It pops up and claims that my own WordPress admin backend where I am composing a new post is "suspicious" behavior and blocks and breaks all functionality of it and even after you whitelist this dumb assessment, it continues to interfere with the way the site works, I had high hopes for a tool that I have used for years but recently it has gone straight to crap, I have given up on the desktop version but decided to give this a try and it is as half baked as it can possibly get, such a shame.