Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16320972 de Firefox
Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16320972 de Firefox, il y a 2 mois
I've been running Lastpass extension for fire fox on macOS for years without difficulties. Within the last couple of weeks the browser extension has totally changed to the point that it is unworkable. The user interface is clunky, and there's no way to auto fill credit card information. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but with the same effects. With the security breaches at last pass, I was already thinking about whether to migrate. But if this is how the extension functions I'll have no choice. Apparently there is many other users with the same issue. Unbelievably frustrating
7 997 notes
- Noté 1 sur 5par Jdd, il y a un jourUNSAFE DO NOT USE, Unable to delete my account, or to login again, or to recover my password, dangerous app that steals banking information. AVOID LAST PASS AT ALL COST and in fact any other password cloud service, Passwords should be kept offiline and encrypted. THINK ABOUT IT? While who you hand your passwords to someoene else? WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR YOU!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14047124 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursit got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- Noté 1 sur 5par EricBrandt, il y a 4 joursI've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17252809 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursfor some reason is not showing up on the add-on the toolbar
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14818881 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursca na ce connecte plus
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14369023 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17826284 de Firefox, il y a 10 joursThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?